Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
  1.    28 Jun 2017 #51
    Join Date : Oct 2013
    Watford
    Posts : 13,813
    Windows 10 Home 64bit

    This should be amusing. I seem to have got it twice on my release preview machine...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	VirtualBox_Win 10 x64 IP_28_06_2017_07_29_50.png 
Views:	3 
Size:	666.9 KB 
ID:	141492
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  2.    28 Jun 2017 #52
    Join Date : Oct 2015
    Posts : 2,020
    Windows 10 Pro X64

    Hi,

    Downloading now.

    Cheers,
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  3.    28 Jun 2017 #53
    Join Date : Oct 2016
    Posts : 134
    Microsoft Windows 10 x64

    update done / no issue
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  4.    28 Jun 2017 #54
    Join Date : Aug 2016
    Posts : 67
    Windows 10 Pro x64

    Damn, BSOD but successfully installed.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  5.    28 Jun 2017 #55
    Join Date : Oct 2013
    Watford
    Posts : 13,813
    Windows 10 Home 64bit

    Quote Originally Posted by kado897 View Post
    This should be amusing. I seem to have got it twice on my release preview machine...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	VirtualBox_Win 10 x64 IP_28_06_2017_07_29_50.png 
Views:	3 
Size:	666.9 KB 
ID:	141492
    It seems to have updated twice. Ho Hum.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	VirtualBox_Win 10 x64 IP_28_06_2017_09_14_23.png 
Views:	4 
Size:	665.8 KB 
ID:	141494
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  6.    28 Jun 2017 #56
    Join Date : Oct 2014
    Posts : 21
    Windows 10 Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by kado897 View Post
    It seems to have updated twice. Ho Hum.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	VirtualBox_Win 10 x64 IP_28_06_2017_09_14_23.png 
Views:	4 
Size:	665.8 KB 
ID:	141494
    Same here except it failed one and succeeded with the other and now it wants me to install them both again.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Untitled.png  
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  7.    28 Jun 2017 #57
    Join Date : Oct 2013
    Watford
    Posts : 13,813
    Windows 10 Home 64bit

    Quote Originally Posted by SanyaIV View Post
    Same here except it failed one and succeeded with the other and now it wants me to install them both again.
    Took a long time too. Now Disk Cleanup has found 3.5 GB of WU files to delete and CCleaner got rid of nearly a GB of Windows temporary files.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  8.    28 Jun 2017 #58
    Join Date : Oct 2014
    Posts : 21
    Windows 10 Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by kado897 View Post
    Took a long time too. Now Disk Cleanup has found 3.5 GB of WU files to delete and CCleaner got rid of nearly a GB of Windows temporary files.
    Whelp, keeps failing for me.. Haven't had any issues with Windows Updates previously but now it just WONT'T install successfully.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  9.    28 Jun 2017 #59
    Join Date : Oct 2013
    Watford
    Posts : 13,813
    Windows 10 Home 64bit

    Quote Originally Posted by SanyaIV View Post
    Whelp, keeps failing for me.. Haven't had any issues with Windows Updates previously but now it just WONT'T install successfully.
    Have you tried running the WU troubleshooter?
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  10.    28 Jun 2017 #60
    Join Date : Oct 2014
    Posts : 21
    Windows 10 Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by kado897 View Post
    Have you tried running the WU troubleshooter?
    Doing that right now, along with DISM and sfc /scannow
      My ComputerSystem Spec

 
Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Cumulative Update KB4022725 Windows 10 v1703 Build 15063.413
Update June 27th 2017: Cumulative Update KB4022716 Windows 10 v1703 Build 15063.447 - Windows 10 Forums Source: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4022725 See also: June 13, 2017 Security Update Guide - Microsoft Security Response...
Windows 10 News
Cumulative Update KB4020102 Windows 10 v1703 Build 15063.332
Source: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4020102 Find Windows 10 Version Number Direct download links for KB4020102 MSU file from Microsoft Update Catalog:
Windows 10 News
Cumulative Update KB4016871 Windows 10 v1703 Build 15063.296
Update May 25, 2017: Replaced by: Cumulative Update KB4020102 Windows 10 v1703 Build 15063.332 - Windows 10 Forums Source: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4016871/windows-10-update-kb4016871 Find Windows 10 Version Number
Windows 10 News
Cumulative Update KB4016251 Windows 10 v1703 Build 15063.13
Update April 11th 2017: This KB4016251 update was replaced by KB4015583. 849040898163752960 Source: Feedback Hub
Windows 10 News
Insider Cumulative Update KB4016252 for Windows 10 v1703 Build 15063.14
849836090638778368 849040898163752960 Source: Feedback Hub KB4016252 direct download links:
Windows 10 News
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:42.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+ Ten Forums iOS App Ten Forums Android App



Windows 10 Forums