Windows 10: Cumulative Update KB4022716 Windows 10 v1703 Build 15063.447

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
  1.    27 Jun 2017 #10

    Nothing here in N.Y. 5:08 pm.

    Henry
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2.    27 Jun 2017 #11

    Hi,


    Nothing showing up here either.....


    Cheers,
    Last edited by fdegrove; 28 Jun 2017 at 02:08.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  3. f14tomcat's Avatar
    Posts : 36,211
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)
       27 Jun 2017 #12

    fdegrove said: View Post
    Hi,


    Nothying showing up here either.....


    Cheers,
    You just change your post, or is my machine wacky?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2017-06-27_17h14_52.png 
Views:	20 
Size:	23.6 KB 
ID:	141439
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  4.    27 Jun 2017 #13

    Nothing showed up here under windows update for me too
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5.    27 Jun 2017 #14

    This non-security update includes quality improvements. No new operating system features are being introduced in this update.

    This is not even necessary. It is not in WU nor The WUC. MS better get their act together.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6.    27 Jun 2017 #15

    Josey Wales said: View Post
    This non-security update includes quality improvements. No new operating system features are being introduced in this update.

    This is not even necessary. It is not in WU nor The WUC. MS better get their act together.
    It is necessary, it has a list of fixes.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7.    27 Jun 2017 #16

    OilerNut said: View Post
    It is necessary, it has a list of fixes.
    Look at them, if is needed so bad why is it not there??
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  8.    27 Jun 2017 #17

    Josey Wales said: View Post
    Look at them, if is needed so bad why is it not there??
    Might take awhile for them to push it out? Perhaps they are meaning to release them Wednesday? Not really worth getting upset over.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  9. f14tomcat's Avatar
    Posts : 36,211
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)
       27 Jun 2017 #18

    OilerNut said: View Post
    Might take awhile for them to push it out? Perhaps they are meaning to release them Wednesday? Not really worth getting upset over.
    It's not that unusual for a cumulative to pop up on a Tuesday mid-cycle. 2 weeks after - 2 weeks before Patch Tuesday. Something is delaying them pushing the button. A last minute "uh....wait guys!". It's happened before. I'm trying not to think it has anything to do with whatever the current Cry Baby Whatever thing is.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  10.    27 Jun 2017 #19

    f14tomcat said: View Post
    It's not that unusual for a cumulative to pop up on a Tuesday mid-cycle. 2 weeks after - 2 weeks before Patch Tuesday. Something is delaying them pushing the button. A last minute "uh....wait guys!". It's happened before. I'm trying not to think it has anything to do with whatever the current Cry Baby Whatever thing is.
    even non ms sites that had the download, their link is dead. MS either pulled it or it may come later, very few of the fixes are anything that affects the average user unless you use Edge and some of the apps.

    BTW-I would NOT download this from a non MS site.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Related Threads
Update June 27th 2017: Cumulative Update KB4022716 Windows 10 v1703 Build 15063.447 - Windows 10 Forums Source: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4022725 See also: June 13, 2017 Security Update Guide - Microsoft Security Response...
Source: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4020102 Find Windows 10 Version Number Direct download links for KB4020102 MSU file from Microsoft Update Catalog:
Update May 25, 2017: Replaced by: Cumulative Update KB4020102 Windows 10 v1703 Build 15063.332 - Windows 10 Forums Source: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4016871/windows-10-update-kb4016871 Find Windows 10 Version Number
Update April 11th 2017: This KB4016251 update was replaced by KB4015583. 849040898163752960 Source: Feedback Hub
849836090638778368 849040898163752960 Source: Feedback Hub KB4016252 direct download links:
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:41.
Find Us