Windows 10: 20% discount @ MS Stores on launch day


  1. Posts : 3,506
    Win_8.1-Pro, Win_10.1607-Pro, Mint_17.3
       22 Jul 2015 #1

    20% discount @ MS Stores on launch day


    Windows Insiders will get 20 percent off on Windows 10 launch day
    Yep, just go to the Windows Store on launch day for your discount, and a chance at other exclusive goodies.
    Mark Hachman: Senior Editor, PCWorld- Jul 20, 2015
    Windows Insiders, we know testing out a new build of Windows 10 is its own reward, but Microsoft has another for you: If you show up to a Microsoft Store on July 29, youíll get a 20-percent discount on PC hardware and accessories.

    How do you get it? Well, Microsoftís offer is available only via the Windows Insider Hub app on Windows 10. (We assume everyone will receive the same deal, but we canít be absolutely certain.)

    Repeat: Itís open only to Windows Insiders. Youíll need either to print out the offer or bring the physical device to the Store and show it to a clerk. Insiders also have a shot at scoring an exclusive T-shirt, though youíll have to be one of the first 50 in line.
    .....
    Source
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2.    22 Jul 2015 #2

    Nice... That could be a nice chunk of change saved...
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3.    22 Jul 2015 #3

    Slartybart said: View Post
    Windows Insiders will get 20 percent off on Windows 10 launch day
    Yep, just go to the Windows Store on launch day for your discount, and a chance at other exclusive goodies.
    Mark Hachman: Senior Editor, PCWorld- Jul 20, 2015


    Source

    Hi there

    While I LOVE a trip say to N.Y --What's the return Air fare from Keflavik to NY to go into an Ms store.

    Why can't they offer these as Internet downloads --in any case I HATE going into physical stores at the best of times anyway. I'm getting Sexist here but wasn't shopping invented for women.!!!

    Cheers
    jimbo
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  4. Posts : 1,875
    Windows 3.1 to Windows 10
       22 Jul 2015 #4

    C/P
    The Insider Hub isn’t installed by default on Windows 10 PCs, at least not with the latest builds. You’ll need to install it to receive the discount. To access the Insider Hub, go to Settings > System > Apps & features > Manage optional features, then select Add a feature, according to Microsoft. From the list of features, choose Insider Hub, and then select Install
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5.    22 Jul 2015 #5

    Ummmmm.... Does that include the Surface 3?
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6.    22 Jul 2015 #6

    jimbo45 said: View Post
    Hi there

    While I LOVE a trip say to N.Y --What's the return Air fare from Keflavik to NY to go into an Ms store.

    Why can't they offer these as Internet downloads --in any case I HATE going into physical stores at the best of times anyway. I'm getting Sexist here but wasn't shopping invented for women.!!!

    Cheers
    jimbo
    This is why my favorite store in the world is the amazon....com.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7.    22 Jul 2015 #7

    Coke Robot said: View Post
    This is why my favorite store in the world is the amazon....com.
    Or any other online-no-human-contact-needed store...

    THANKS Kyhi - found and installed Insider Hub on both Win 10 installs - may be worth it - not far from a MS store.
    Last edited by 24c; 22 Jul 2015 at 21:18.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 

Related Threads
Source: Join Microsoft Stores to Celebrate Windows 10 with Special Events, Guest Appearances, Workshops and More | Blogging Windows
Recently installed Battlefield 4 and am currently using Windows 10 build 10074. I have my OS on my C drive and my games installed on the D drive. Whenever I attempt to launch a game through battlelog (tried using Chrome and IE) it gives me the...

Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:02.
Find Us