Windows 10: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16226 for PC Insider

Page 54 of 61 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 ... LastLast
  1.    28 Jun 2017 #530

    crazyazz said: View Post
    Anyone had the blue busy circle mouse pointer going every few seconds with this build? I also have explorer crashes / slow performance and had to roll back
    Leave Task manager open to see what's causing it.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  2. Kari's Avatar
    Posts : 14,821
    Windows 10 Pro
       28 Jun 2017 #531

    When booting and I get to lock screen, pressing any key or clicking the left mouse button have always until 16226 revealed the user selection / sign-in screen immediately on this laptop. I select user, enter PIN or password and that's it.

    However, with 16226 now, both first cold boot of the day and later restarts, when entering sign-in screen no users and PIN / password box are shown. Only Ease of Access, network and power buttons are shown in bottom right corner. Sign-in screen times out after a while, pressing a key or clicking left mouse button to show it again then finally lets me select user and sign in.

    Not a big deal, just annoying.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3.    28 Jun 2017 #532

    Hi @Kari,
    you could try toggling the
    Password required on wake - within power options

    see if that resets it.

    also check this setting if your logged on as a domain user
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon AutoAdminlogon >> reg_sz should be 1

    Roy
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4. Wynona's Avatar
    Posts : 21,188
    Windows 10 Skip Ahead Preview Build 18219
       28 Jun 2017 #533

    Kari said: View Post
    When booting and I get to lock screen, pressing any key or clicking the left mouse button have always until 16226 revealed the user selection / sign-in screen immediately on this laptop. I select user, enter PIN or password and that's it.

    However, with 16226 now, both first cold boot of the day and later restarts, when entering sign-in screen no users and PIN / password box are shown. Only Ease of Access, network and power buttons are shown in bottom right corner. Sign-in screen times out after a while, pressing a key or clicking left mouse button to show it again then finally lets me select user and sign in.

    Not a big deal, just annoying.
    So far, Sign In on Build 16226 acts the same as all other Builds for me. Even Fast Start has decided to behave for me.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5. magilla's Avatar
    Posts : 1,869
    Windows 10 and windows insider
       28 Jun 2017 #534

    No new update today??? Seems like a new build is due -
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6. Wynona's Avatar
    Posts : 21,188
    Windows 10 Skip Ahead Preview Build 18219
       28 Jun 2017 #535

    magilla said: View Post
    No new update today??? Seems like a new build is due -
    I think we may have about 30 minutes to go, Magilla, before we get an announcement. Generally 8:00 or 9:00 in Redmond?
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7. martyfelker's Avatar
    Posts : 1,540
    Triple Boot Windows 10 IP Build 17711/Windows Server 2019 IP Build 17692/Debian Unsttable
       28 Jun 2017 #536

    magilla said: View Post
    No new update today??? Seems like a new build is due -
    I'm guessing maybe no build today. 16230 has been on buildfeed for quite awhile and compiled last week.
    At least an hour and a half to get announcement (EDT)
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  8. magilla's Avatar
    Posts : 1,869
    Windows 10 and windows insider
       28 Jun 2017 #537

    Wynona said: View Post
    I think we may have about 30 minutes to go, Magilla, before we get an announcement. Generally 8:00 or 9:00 in Redmond?
    I'm tired of this build -- ready for some new bugs to swat at!!!
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  9.    28 Jun 2017 #538

    magilla said: View Post
    I'm tired of this build -- ready for some new bugs to swat at!!!
    Not enough bugs for you ? Actually, once I did clean install, I don't have much to complain about. Updating was only big problem. I changed to Slow until I read enough about potential problems.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  10. M4v3r1ck's Avatar
    Posts : 632
    Win 10 Pro x64 1607 (Build 14393.953)
       28 Jun 2017 #539

    dencal said: View Post
    This version of ransomware has been terminated at source because the perpetrator never attempted to cover its address, it is pointless installing this file as it is no longer live in the wild.
    Could you share a source, thnx!

    Cheers
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 
Page 54 of 61 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 ... LastLast

Related Threads
UPDATE: Windows 10 Insider Preview build 15058 ISO file is also now available for download here (click on link). 842858810314129408 841771427787235329 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 15058 for PC - Windows Experience...
825063872533032960 825065215523971072 825213100613775360 Source: https://blogs.windows.com/windowsexperience/2017/01/27/announcing-windows-10-insider-preview-build-15019-pc
UPDATE: 742889757512867840 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14366 Mobile Build 14364 | Windows Experience Blog
Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10166 | Blogging Windows Preview Builds - Check for New Windows 10 Builds . Windows 10 Home Insider Preview build 10166 product key: KTNPV-KTRK4-3RRR8-39X6W-W44T3 Windows 10 Pro...
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:37.
Find Us