Starting July 29, all
Microsoft stores in the U.S., Puerto Rico
, and Canada
will celebrate the launch of Windows 10 with a series of in-store activities and events across more than 110 locations. Visit your local store
to see what Windows 10 has to offer and receive advice directly from the experts. You can also get all of the assistance and info you need to upgrade including a FREE upgrade assessment
for your PC or tablet.
Throughout the day on the 29th, Microsoft store activities will include giveaways, refreshments and more. Starting July 29, a series of free Get to Know Windows 10 workshops will be kicking off. Join us and get expert advice and everything you need to know about Windows 10 click here for more details
. Select Microsoft stores will also be hosting afternoon receptions to recognize local community organizations and nonprofits that upgrade their community every day, in support of #UpgradeYourWorld. This is just another way that Microsoft stores are dedicated to delivering outstanding choice, value and service to all of our customers.
We also want to give a special thanks to the people who helped shape Windows 10. To celebrate, the first 50 Windows Insiders
to visit each Microsoft store starting on July 29 will get an exclusive Windows Insiders t-shirt (first-come first-served), and in addition, we are offering a Windows Insider Exclusive Microsoft store offer, valid in-store only
July 29- August 2. Go to the Windows Insider Hub to learn more and download the offer.
Below is everyones complete guide to Microsoft store activities starting July 29:
Start Your Windows 10 Journey at the Answer Desk
Microsoft stores are here to help you with everything you need to know about Windows 10. The Answer Desk
is your one-stop resource to learn more about Windows 10 our knowledgeable and friendly technicians are here to answer your questions and help assess your path to Windows 10. The Answer Desk can assist with all of your technology needs. If your computer needs a tune up or trouble-shooting, our experts can help fix your PC (most services are free of charge), regardless of what device you have or where you bought it.
Windows 10 Launch Celebrations at 10 Microsoft Stores Featuring Special Guests
Additionally, 10 stores are going even bigger with the fun! A special meet and greet will be held at nine store locations to celebrate our fans in the evening on July 29 (listed below). Plus Microsoft at Park Meadows Mall in Lone Tree, Colo., will host a free live concert with OneRepublic on Friday, July 31.
Please visit the Microsoft store Facebook page
for more information on the events and for additional details and updates as they become available.
Celebration Locations with Special Guests:
Windows 10 Experience Zones in 16 Microsoft Store Mall Locations
- 7/29: Bellevue, Washington Bellevue Square World Cup Champion Megan Rapinoe
- 7/29: Boston, Massachusetts The Shops at Prudential Center NHL Selke Trophy Winner Patrice Bergeron
- 7/29: Dallas, Texas NorthPark Center NFL Pro Football Hall of Famer Deion Sanders
- 7/29: Garden City, New York Roosevelt Field World Cup Champion Abby Wambach
- 7/29: Houston, Texas Houston Galleria Houston Texans Linebacker Brian Cushing
- 7/29: Las Vegas, Nevada Fashion Show Boxing Legend Sugar Ray Leonard
- 7/31: Lone Tree, Colorado Park Meadows OneRepublic
- 7/29: Santa Clara, California Westfield Valley Fair NBA Champion and Finals MVP Andre Iguodala
- 7/29: Seattle, Washington University Village Seattle Seahawks Wide Receiver Doug Baldwin
- 7/29: Tysons Corner, Virginia (D.C. area) Tysons Corner Center World Cup Champion Ali Krieger
On July 29 through Aug. 9, select Microsoft store mall locations will host stand-alone experience zones featuring Windows 10 demos and Microsoft products like Surface, Xbox One and Minecraft. Visitors to these locations will have a chance to experience Windows 10, and receive giveaways. For a list of mall locations with Windows 10 Experience Zones click here
We hope to see you at a Microsoft store near you to celebrate Windows 10!