Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    02 Jun 2017 #11
    Join Date : Oct 2014
    Posts : 215
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

    Quote Originally Posted by Wynona View Post
    Hmmm, maybe that accidental button push was for more than Insiders.
    At least it refuses to install In my desktop and laptop who have insider build hadn't got any update
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  2.    02 Jun 2017 #12
    Join Date : Jun 2014
    Posts : 541
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

    One of my desktop computers wanted to install this update
    Code:
    15063.2.rs2_release_svc_d.170531-1743 (UUP-CTv2)
    I thought it looked like a strange name for an update and searching Google for the name didn't turn up anything constructive.

    I'm not sure what to do with this should I press Install or should I just leave it. Also is this update meant for insiders because I have not subscribed to that.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Win Updates june.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	38.3 KB 
ID:	137753
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  3.    02 Jun 2017 #13
    Join Date : Oct 2014
    Posts : 17,565
    Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16281

    Quote Originally Posted by sml156 View Post
    One of my desktop computers wanted to install this update
    Code:
    15063.2.rs2_release_svc_d.170531-1743 (UUP-CTv2)
    I thought it looked like a strange name for an update and searching Google for the name didn't turn up anything constructive.

    I'm not sure what to do with this should I press Install or should I just leave it. Also is this update meant for insiders because I have not subscribed to that.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Win Updates june.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	38.3 KB 
ID:	137753
    15063 is the creative update RTM. The current Insider Build is 16199. We should get a new Build on Monday if we're lucky.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  4.    02 Jun 2017 #14
    Join Date : Jun 2014
    Posts : 541
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

    Quote Originally Posted by Wynona View Post
    15063 is the creative update RTM. The current Insider Build is 16199. We should get a new Build on Monday if we're lucky.
    I do not subscribe to to the insider builds I have zero percent interest in testing a beta OS
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  5.    02 Jun 2017 #15
    Join Date : Oct 2014
    Posts : 17,565
    Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16281

    Quote Originally Posted by sml156 View Post
    I do not subscribe to to the insider builds I have zero percent interest in testing a beta OS
    You asked a question; I answered it. What you are showing is not an Insider Build.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  6.    02 Jun 2017 #16
    Join Date : Oct 2014
    Posts : 215
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

    Now that update dissapeared and the tablet says it's up to date
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  7.    03 Jun 2017 #17
    Join Date : Oct 2014
    Posts : 17,565
    Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16281

    Quote Originally Posted by derek10 View Post
    Now that update dissapeared and the tablet says it's up to date
    Yeah, the problem was caught almost immediately and a "workaround" was published. I'm pretty sure they've got the problem solved by now and that particular update is no longer being offered.

    I still wonder which nut pushed those buttons and kept us Insiders from getting the next Build.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  8.    03 Jun 2017 #18
    Join Date : May 2017
    somewhere between 0 and 1
    Posts : 15
    Windows 10 Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by badrobot View Post
    I thought the update was accidentally released only to non-insiders?
    positive... i'm using Creators Update right now and got that weird update notification...

    btw, i's lucky that it didn't install in my pc (showed an error)
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  9.    03 Jun 2017 #19
    Join Date : Mar 2017
    Posts : 5,665
    64-bit Windows 10 Pro Build 15063

    I am on 15063.332 now just to get it up to date. I seem to like 14393.1198 better. I will try the new Preview Build one more time. the last three builds in the 169XX have not been good for me.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Market Share June 2017 - W10 Up for 2nd month
Here is NetMarketShare's info for the last 3 months: W7 & W8.1 were basically flat W10 increased XP declined 137662
Windows 10 News
Xbox Xbox Live Games With Gold For June 2017
Source: Hackers, Superheroes, and Dragons Are Coming to June's Games with Gold - Xbox Wire
Windows 10 News
Xbox Watch PC Gaming Show at E3 on June 12th 2017
Source: PC Gaming show See also: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds, Xbox, Battletech, and more to appear at the PC Gaming Show at E3 | PC Gamer
Windows 10 News
Updates to LinkedIn Terms of Service on June 7th 2017
Source: Updates to Our Terms of Service | Official LinkedIn Blog
Windows 10 News
Xbox 2017 E3 Xbox Media Briefing will be Sunday, June 11th 2017
831926517559021568 831933173294522368
Windows 10 News
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:44.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+ Ten Forums iOS App Ten Forums Android App



Windows 10 Forums