Windows 10: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16199 PC + 15215 Mobile Insider

Page 48 of 58 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 ... LastLast
  1. martyfelker's Avatar
    Posts : 1,538
    Triple Boot Windows 10 IP Build 17711/Windows Server 2019 IP Build 17692/Debian Unsttable
       01 Jun 2017 #470

    I suppose anything is possible but I would be very surprised if build 162003 is released rather than one ten compiles ahead. But Dona is telling us to wait and so I'm still messing around with linux kernels on Ubuntu and openSUSE Leap.

    Problems in that category I won't discuss here except to say that with Ubuntu 17.10 (Artful Aardvark) when I booted back to Windows 10 Windows Server Windows time didn't work and I see to set the clock to Eastern ratharthan UTC (4 hours ahead). It is also possible my BIOS is borked but I really don't need to go into it and am current mult-booting with GRU2 on openSUSE Leap rather the Terabyte BootIT for the time being.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  2. f14tomcat's Avatar
    Posts : 36,203
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)
       01 Jun 2017 #471

    martyfelker said: View Post
    I suppose anything is possible but I would be very surprised if build 162003 is released rather than one ten compiles ahead. But Dona is telling us to wait and so I'm still messing around with linux kernels on Ubuntu and openSUSE Leap.

    Problems in that category I won't discuss here except to say that with Ubuntu 17.10 (Artful Aardvark) when I booted back to Windows 10 Windows Server Windows time didn't work and I see to set the clock to Eastern ratharthan UTC (4 hours ahead). It is also possible my BIOS is borked but I really don't need to go into it and am current mult-booting with GRU2 on openSUSE Leap rather the Terabyte BootIT for the time being.
    You did a lot of going into it in spite of saying you didn't need to go into it!

    Just jokin' with ya, Marty!
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  3. martyfelker's Avatar
    Posts : 1,538
    Triple Boot Windows 10 IP Build 17711/Windows Server 2019 IP Build 17692/Debian Unsttable
       01 Jun 2017 #472

    Thanks. I'm disappointed there will be no builds this week but maybe not as much as Dora and the team. I expect here [ will be some major features in the build released next week.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  4. tracit99's Avatar
    Posts : 560
    Windows 10 Pro 17134.285
       01 Jun 2017 #473

    martyfelker said: View Post
    Thanks. I'm disappointed there will be no builds this week but maybe not as much as Dora and the team. I expect here [ will be some major features in the build released next week.
    Marty do you have children at home? Maybe you have Dora the Explorer on your mind. Dora's real name is Dona as in Dona Sarkar.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5. magilla's Avatar
    Posts : 1,867
    Windows 10 and windows insider
       01 Jun 2017 #474

    martyfelker said: View Post
    Thanks. I'm disappointed there will be no builds this week but maybe not as much as Dora and the team. I expect here [ will be some major features in the build released next week.
    Did you get a Divine revelation or did I miss something. Dona hasn't sent a tweet saying all is off for this week, so far as I know. Nor has Brink. So I'm guessing its all on.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6. Kari's Avatar
    Posts : 14,785
    Windows 10 Pro
       01 Jun 2017 #475

    magilla said: View Post
    Did you get a Divine revelation or did I miss something. Dona hasn't sent a tweet saying all is off for this week, so far as I know. Nor has Brink. So I'm guessing its all on.
    I think the huge mistake they made earlier today (see link below), releasing an IOT build to mobile devices is keeping them busy checking systems, delaying the release of not only mobile but also PC build.

    Warning: Windows 10 Mobile Insider Build 16212.1001 Mobile - Windows 10 Forums
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7. Fisher Mann's Avatar
    Posts : 310
    Win 10 Pro x64 17133.1 Slow
       01 Jun 2017 #476

    Glad they are in delay and fix mode and not sending out anything too buggy. I've only been doing Insiders for 2 flights/installs
    but have had good luck so far. Need to try UUP to ISO so studying that tutorial and Kari's fix.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  8. blackroseMD1's Avatar
    Posts : 1,844
    Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview x64
       01 Jun 2017 #477



    Dona Sarkar
    @donasarkar


    We're continuing to work on our build release situation. For non-Insiders, you might see the build being offered, but it will not install.

    6:46 PM - 1 Jun 2017 Redmond, WA
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  9. magilla's Avatar
    Posts : 1,867
    Windows 10 and windows insider
       01 Jun 2017 #478

    Kari said: View Post
    I think the huge mistake they made earlier today (see link below), releasing an IOT build to mobile devices is keeping them busy checking systems, delaying the release of not only mobile but also PC build.

    Warning: Windows 10 Mobile Insider Build 16212.1001 Mobile - Windows 10 Forums
    @Kari, I agree with your assessment/evaluation of the delay, but expect to eventually see the build. I realize that the delay may be longer than expected in order to assure that the correct code is sent to the correct device cluster. That does not mean that the build has been cancelled. I am hopeful that sometime in the night or early tomorrow we will see a new build.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  10.    01 Jun 2017 #479

    Sounds like quite a problem. This will probably be a memorable first anniversary for Dona, but not for a good cause.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 
Page 48 of 58 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 ... LastLast

Related Threads
UPDATE: July 20th 2016 755885634082910208 755160752915218432 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14393 for PC and Mobile | Windows Experience Blog
UPDATE: 742889757512867840 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14366 Mobile Build 14364 | Windows Experience Blog
694219598275588096 UPDATE: 695366743150100480 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 10586.71 | Windows Experience Blog
677565244412178432 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 10586.36 | Windows Experience Blog
Source: Announcing Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 10136 How to Update to Windows 10 Insider Preview for Phones from Windows Phone 8.1 How to Use Windows Phone Recovery Tool to Roll Back from Windows 10 to Windows Phone 8.1
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:43.
Find Us