Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16193 PC and 15213 Mobile Insider

Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 336
    Win 10 Pro x64 21H1 19043.964
       #80

    Edwin said:
    Do Not use "Old/New Explorer" by 'Tihiy' on this Build!

    Attachment 134801

    You may experience no access to files or folders whatsoever!
    I don't have the problem either Edwin. I took NEW Explorer off my task bar and used OLD Explorer with no hitch.

    I don't use that utility so I assume that's why no problem...thanks for the heads up though!
    Last edited by sneekez; 13 May 2017 at 10:54. Reason: to add tihiy utility sentence
      My Computers


  2. Posts : 17,831
    Windows 10
       #81

    Yes, UWP Apps, as well as Win32 apps do show separate volume controls in the Mixer!

    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16193 PC and 15213 Mobile-000015.png
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 217
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
       #82

    Getting 0x80004005 error on two different computers and neither troubleshooter or retrying didn't help

    I will try to download the ISO.
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 10,256
    Wndows 10 Pro x64 release preview channel
       #83

    Edwin said:
    Yes, UWP Apps, as well as Win32 apps do show separate volume controls in the Mixer!

    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16193 PC and 15213 Mobile-000015.png
    Sweet :)
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 2,663
    Windows 11 21H2 (22000.593)
       #84

    Laptop updated itself without any intervention on my part.

    Desktop - I manually tried once, received an error, hit retry, and it was off to the races. Managed to make the .ISO before install, and it all took less than 30 minute from the first check for updates to final desktop after post-installation login and final setup.

    Haven't had any chance to play with it, and probably won't today or tomorrow.
      My Computers


  6. Posts : 17,831
    Windows 10
       #85

    DooGie said:
    Sweet :)
    Yes, very sweet; you can adjust Cortana's volume and keep it there!!!
    And, the Photos App does play video files!

    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16193 PC and 15213 Mobile-000018.png
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 17,638
    Windows 10 Pro
       #86

    Anyone else having this issue: When searching any app (UWP & Win32) in Cortana, right click does not work. I wanted to write an XML file now which should be saved in Windows\System32 folder meaning I need to open Notepad elevated to be able to save directly to system folder without first saving it in user folders and then copy pasting it to final destination.

    But, nothing happens when right clicking anything in Cortana search results. CTRL + SHIFT + ENTER does not work either (it should open selected item elevated).

    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16193 PC and 15213 Mobile-2017-05-13_21h34_05.png

    Is this just me or do any of you have the same issue?
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 17,831
    Windows 10
       #87

    Kari said:
    Anyone else having this issue: When searching any app (UWP & Win32) in Cortana, right click does not work. I wanted to write an XML file now which should be saved in Windows\System32 folder meaning I need to open Notepad elevated to be able to save directly to system folder without first saving it in user folders and then copy pasting it to final destination.

    But, nothing happens when right clicking anything in Cortana search results. CTRL + SHIFT + ENTER does not work either (it should open selected item elevated).

    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16193 PC and 15213 Mobile-2017-05-13_21h34_05.png

    Is this just me or do any of you have the same issue?
    Works here, sorry my friend!
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 100
    Windows 10
       #88

    derek10 said:
    Getting 0x80004005 error on two different computers and neither troubleshooter or retrying didn't help

    I will try to download the ISO.
    i got this many times.

    troubleshoot windows update
    restart.

    do this a few times, eventually it will update.
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 17,638
    Windows 10 Pro
       #89

    Edwin said:
    Works here, sorry my friend!
    Strange. I have this issue on two totally different devices, both W10 PRO EN-GB, a laptop (x64) and a tablet (x32).
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:40.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums