Windows 10: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16193 PC and 15213 Mobile Insider

Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 10
    Windows 10 Pro 64bit
       16 May 2017 #140

    Kari said: View Post
    Anyone else having this issue: When searching any app (UWP & Win32) in Cortana, right click does not work.
    ...

    But, nothing happens when right clicking anything in Cortana search results. CTRL + SHIFT + ENTER does not work either (it should open selected item elevated).

    Attachment 134830

    Is this just me or do any of you have the same issue?
    Hi Kari,
    I've had the same issue on my Win10 x64 en-us build 16193. No problem to start the app in question but right-click menu didn't appear. Now after full restarting with shutdown -r -t 0 right-click menu and CTRL + SHIFT + ENTER also works fine. I'll watch this issue in advance.
    Chris
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2.    16 May 2017 #141

    Superfly said: View Post
    Yep.. LOL

    Just wish MS would consider it's users as a global community...
    Worse still, in Southern hemisphere, it is Spring when it is Autumn in rest of world.

    Imagine next year when they bring out the Spring Creators Update. Our antipodean friends will be totally confused.

    I have this (maybe a bit out there in its radical nature), why not call them 10.1, 10.2 etc?
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3. Kari's Avatar
    Posts : 14,847
    Windows 10 Pro
       16 May 2017 #142

    cereberus said: View Post
    I have this (maybe a bit out there in its radical nature), why not call them 10.1, 10.2 etc?
    Why decimals? Officially they are already using quite logical naming policy, next feature upgrades will be version 1709, version 1803, version 1809 and so on.

    Half serious, half joking:

    Microsoft has announced that Windows 10 is The Last Windows and that in the future feature upgrades will be published twice a year in March and September. Decimals would end quite soon; original release had been 10.0, November Update 10.1, Anniversary Update 10.2, Creators Update 10.3, coming so called Fall Update in September 10.4, meaning 10.9 would be version 2003 (March 2020) in less than three years from now, forcing them to go to Windows 11 in September 2020.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4.    16 May 2017 #143

    Kari said: View Post
    Why decimals? Officially they are already using quite logical naming policy, next feature upgrades will be version 1709, version 1803, version 1809 and so on.

    Half serious, half joking:

    Microsoft has announced that Windows 10 is The Last Windows and that in the future feature upgrades will be published twice a year in March and September. Decimals would end quite soon; original release had been 10.0, November Update 10.1, Anniversary Update 10.2, Creators Update 10.3, coming so called Fall Update in September 10.4, meaning 10.9 would be version 2003 (March 2020) in less than three years from now, forcing them to go to Windows 11 in September 2020.
    I did not think it througn - LOL.
    Last edited by cereberus; 16 May 2017 at 06:57.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5. dencal's Avatar
    Posts : 2,806
    W10 Pro + W10 Preview
       16 May 2017 #144

    Anyone else having problem opening Feedback Hub?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails wrong.JPG  
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  6.    16 May 2017 #145

    dencal said: View Post
    Anyone else having problem opening Feedback Hub?
    Yep, it's on a fritz.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  7. magilla's Avatar
    Posts : 1,871
    Windows 10 and windows insider
       16 May 2017 #146

    dencal said: View Post
    Anyone else having problem opening Feedback Hub?
    No problem opening and posting on feedback hub here.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  8. dencal's Avatar
    Posts : 2,806
    W10 Pro + W10 Preview
       16 May 2017 #147

    Finally got through to Feedback Hub....this seems never ending.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails check.JPG  
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  9. Berton's Avatar
    Posts : 5,293
    Win10 Home and Pro, Win10 Insider Preview, WinXP Home Premium, Linux Mint
       16 May 2017 #148

    Kari said: View Post
    Why decimals? Officially they are already using quite logical naming policy, next feature upgrades will be version 1709, version 1803, version 1809 and so on.

    Half serious, half joking:

    Microsoft has announced that Windows 10 is The Last Windows and that in the future feature upgrades will be published twice a year in March and September. Decimals would end quite soon; original release had been 10.0, November Update 10.1, Anniversary Update 10.2, Creators Update 10.3, coming so called Fall Update in September 10.4, meaning 10.9 would be version 2003 (March 2020) in less than three years from now, forcing them to go to Windows 11 in September 2020.
    Isn't that pretty much the way Apple does it with their MAC OS X and version upgrades that carry names such as Snow Leopard, Mountain Lion, Yosemite and now Sierra. Apple did rename their OS to macOS for the Sierra edition, probably moving away from the X for 10. And the last few editions/versions have also been free.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  10.    16 May 2017 #149

    Berton said: View Post
    Isn't that pretty much the way Apple does it with their MAC OS X and version upgrades that carry names such as Snow Leopard, Mountain Lion, Yosemite and now Sierra. Apple did rename their OS to macOS for the Sierra edition, probably moving away from the X for 10. And the last few editions/versions have also been free.
    Android too and Linux also for different distros.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


 
Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Related Threads
856554120194306048 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 15207 for Mobile - Windows Experience Blog How to Update to Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Builds for Phones
UPDATE: 742889757512867840 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14366 Mobile Build 14364 | Windows Experience Blog
725082490369536001 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14332 | Windows Experience Blog How to Update to Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Builds for Phones
713410513128939520 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14295 for PC and Mobile | Windows Experience Blog How to Start or Stop Receiving Insider Builds in Windows 10 Windows Update - Check for and Install in...
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:16.
Find Us