Windows 10: Ready for Windows 10? So is Logitech

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

  1. Posts : 3,033
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
       31 Jul 2015 #21

    stormy13 said: View Post
    Too bad all they did was make a change on the website with regards to Windows 10. The driver version never changed and was the same one I was using on Windows 8.1 up until yesterday when I installed Windows 10.
    How's is that the one from June 2014 the last one is version 6.65.62, new one is 6.67.82. Although i have not installed it yet, looks to me to be a different version number.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2.    31 Jul 2015 #22

    Forgot they updated Setpoint (don't use it). The one they just changed the page for Windows 10 is the LGS (Logitech Gaming Software).
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  3. Posts : 3,033
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
       31 Jul 2015 #23

    stormy13 said: View Post
    Forgot they updated Setpoint (don't use it). The one they just changed the page for Windows 10 is the LGS (Logitech Gaming Software).
    Says July 7 2015 for gaming software.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4.    31 Jul 2015 #24

    And up until yesterday it showed the same driver only there was no mention of it being for Windows 10. The only thing they did as far as LGS goes is to add Windows 10 to the dropdown list.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  5. Posts : 3,033
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
       31 Jul 2015 #25

    stormy13 said: View Post
    And up until yesterday it showed the same driver only there was no mention of it being for Windows 10. The only thing they did as far as LGS goes is to add Windows 10 to the dropdown list.
    I get you now, date was before the launch too.The Setpoint was the day of the launch. Look close drop down OS box it's also for all OS's to XP.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6.    31 Jul 2015 #26

    Yep. And then there is this lovely little bug that wasn't there (for me at least) in the TP,

    G510 volume slider causing screen to flash black [... - Logitech Forums

    I get that now as well, plus a few here,

    Monitor flashes and there is a Beep when Using Volume Wheel - Windows 10 Forums

    Logitech G510s Keyboard - Volume Wheel causing issues - Windows 10 Forums

    Logitech may make decent hardware and have above average customer service (one of the best RMA processes going), but their software side can leave a lot to be desired.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7.    31 Jul 2015 #27

    I was pleasantly surprised to see a windows 10 option for my g602 mouse software on their support site.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  8. Posts : 3,033
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
       31 Jul 2015 #28

    stormy13 said: View Post
    Yep. And then there is this lovely little bug that wasn't there (for me at least) in the TP,

    G510 volume slider causing screen to flash black [... - Logitech Forums

    I get that now as well, plus a few here,

    Monitor flashes and there is a Beep when Using Volume Wheel - Windows 10 Forums

    Logitech G510s Keyboard - Volume Wheel causing issues - Windows 10 Forums

    Logitech may make decent hardware and have above average customer service (one of the best RMA processes going), but their software side can leave a lot to be desired.
    That i knew already mentioned here and another Logitech post, drivers tend to of always had bugs in them. Had explorer crashes back with Windows 8.1 never figured out cause after clean install, but never put these setpoint drivers back on then thinking might of been those until i saw a new one and now they do have new one, but yet to try being on Windows 10. It works without setpoint and not needed only for changing button operations, low battery alert and unifying software.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  9. Posts : 377
    Windows 10 Pro 64bit v10586.3
       31 Jul 2015 #29

    No F710 wireless controller driver support that works yet. Service Pack for Win 10 coming mid August. This may be the fix.?
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  10.    01 Aug 2015 #30

    Just read this whole thread, and am not sure what the point of it is. . .All my Logitech devices (including my Lighted Keyboard, and speakers have worked without a fault since Windows 10 the original tech preview hit the bricks. . .
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Related Threads
Solved Logitech C920 Webcam in Drivers and Hardware
- I did an upgrade from Window7 to Win10(9926) - all went well, apart from a few glitches.. - the Logitech webcam doesn't function with Skype - anybody found a solution?
Is Windows 10 Ready? in Windows 10 News
Is Windows 10 Ready. (This is the title of the Article being quoted-I am not asking the question) More
Logitech Mouse M705 in Drivers and Hardware
I have this mouse with a Logitech K750 keyboard. Windows 10 recogises the Keyboard & installs the solar update but the mouse itself isn't fully functional as left/right scrolling with the wheel doesn't function. Have tried installing the...
I have an old installation of the Logitech Webcam Software on my PC, which is stubbornly refusing all attempts at removal.. it may be the remains of an earlier installation made under Windows7 and the recent upgrade to Windows10 is possibly...
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:53.
Find Us