Page 208 of 238 FirstFirst ... 108158198206207208209210218 ... LastLast

  1. Joined : Oct 2014
    Polk County Texas USA
    Posts : 11,812
    Windows 10 Insider Preview
       06 Aug 2015 #2071

    Fafhrd said: View Post
    It's just to discourage chancers like us! If you get to some of the areas where subscription is still required, it will tell you that you need a subscription on your account.
    Wow, thanks, guys! I had no idea I could still get into Technet! I also had a subscription/account when Technet was "taken down" by Microsoft.

    I got in and looked around, but will save that for later.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  2. Joined : Dec 2013
    Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts : 8,249
    Windows 10 IoT
       06 Aug 2015 #2072

    Fafhrd said: View Post
    It's just to discourage chancers like us! If you get to some of the areas where subscription is still required, it will tell you that you need a subscription on your account.
    I have a TechNet and MSDN subscription, still have to log in manually every time I go there.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  3. Joined : Dec 2013
    Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts : 8,249
    Windows 10 IoT
       06 Aug 2015 #2073

    Wynona said: View Post
    Wow, thanks, guys! I had no idea I could still get into Technet! I also had a subscription/account when Technet was "taken down" by Microsoft.

    I got in and looked around, but will save that for later.
    You can't download anything, or get any new keys, but you can access any keys you had before it was shutdown. Your keys don't expire, as far as I know. I'm still using some of my TechNet keys.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  4. Joined : Oct 2014
    Polk County Texas USA
    Posts : 11,812
    Windows 10 Insider Preview
       06 Aug 2015 #2074

    alphanumeric said: View Post
    You can't download anything, or get any new keys, but you can access any keys you had before it was shutdown. Your keys don't expire, as far as I know. I'm still using some of my TechNet keys.
    Exactly! What about the trials over to the right?
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  5. Joined : Dec 2013
    Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts : 8,249
    Windows 10 IoT
       06 Aug 2015 #2075

    Wynona said: View Post
    Exactly! What about the trials over to the right?
    I don't see a trials option anywhere? Not on the Home page or on my Subscriber downloads page?
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  6. Joined : Dec 2013
    Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts : 8,249
    Windows 10 IoT
       06 Aug 2015 #2076

    Wynona said: View Post
    Exactly! What about the trials over to the right?
    Are you talking about the TechNet Evaluation Center? I see a Try on that page. This is where I would go for the enterprise evaluation, https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/eval...-10-enterprise (If I didn't have my MSDN)Open to anybody that registers I believe. TechNet subscription or no TechNet subscription.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  7. Joined : Oct 2014
    Polk County Texas USA
    Posts : 11,812
    Windows 10 Insider Preview
       06 Aug 2015 #2077

    alphanumeric said: View Post
    I don't see a trials option anywhere? Not on the Home page or on my Subscriber downloads page?
    There's a list of several downloads with a header that says: Download free Server and Cloud Trials
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  8. Joined : Oct 2014
    Polk County Texas USA
    Posts : 11,812
    Windows 10 Insider Preview
       06 Aug 2015 #2078

    alphanumeric said: View Post
    Are you talking about the TechNet Evaluation Center? I see a Try on that page. This is where I would go for the enterprise evaluation, https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/eval...-10-enterprise (If I didn't have my MSDN)Open to anybody that registers I believe. TechNet subscription or no TechNet subscription.
    No, I went to Technet.com. I don't think I want to evaluate Windows 10 Enterprise, since I'm not qualified.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  9. Joined : Apr 2015
    Posts : 111
    windows 8.1
       06 Aug 2015 #2079

    anyone knows when 10240 build expires for insider preview ?
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  10. Joined : Dec 2013
    Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts : 8,249
    Windows 10 IoT
       06 Aug 2015 #2080

    ramram55 said: View Post
    anyone knows when 10240 build expires for insider preview ?
    Post no 1 here, https://www.tenforums.com/windows-10-...-iso-file.html October 1st 2015 I guess?
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


 


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Solved Windows 10 Build 10240 not coming through on Build 9926?
I am currently running Windows 10 Build 9926 due to having issues installing Build 10162 using a USB. I had Build 9926 installed before and successfully updated to 10162 however a failed graphics driver install forced me to reinstall and since...
Installation and Setup
Remedy for Windows 10 not updating to build 10240
For all of you that are frustrated with Win 10 not updating, go to: https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/7565-optional-features-manage-windows-10-a.html Settings---->System---->Apps&Features---->Manage Optional features and then add "insider...
Windows Updates and Activation
Solved Windows 10 build 10240 ISO Upgrade?
I have the Windows 10 build 10240 ISO​ on DVD do i need to do a clean install or can i upgrade from Windows 8.1 with the ISO?
Installation and Setup
failed activation Windows 10 Build 10240
first of all excuse for my english and explanation even on my own language i'm bad at this this is what happened. i have problem with upgrading 10166 to 10240 every-time i restart my pc after it finished downloading the build from windows...
Windows Updates and Activation
Windows 10 Enterprise build 10240 activation
Hi all! I have been reading through the forums for the past couple days after installing the Windows 10 Enterprise TP 10074 on a laptop here at work. I ran through the activation and setup of a MS account on that build and then ran Windows updates....
Windows Updates and Activation
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:19.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 10 Forums