Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
  1.    15 Jul 2015 #61
    Join Date : Oct 2014
    Posts : 17,129
    Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16281

    Quote Originally Posted by fracking4oil View Post
    <Snip>

    Insiders aren't necessarily customers, so to me this means that the public will get it on the 29th, but not necessarily when insiders get it. I think MS has confused themselves. It just doesn't make any sense for MS to hold on to RTM without insider input for two weeks.
    As long as I've been testing Microsoft product, Beta Testers have almost always been called customers by the Beta Teams, because that's pretty much what we are.

    I would go so far as to say we're the most loyal customers Microsoft has, since we're willing to risk our machines (test beds) by testing unproven Microsoft product.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  2.    15 Jul 2015 #62
    Join Date : Jul 2014
    Belo Horizonte
    Posts : 713
    Windows 10 Build 14267

    Finally the update is showing up for me... Yeah !!!!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	140.6 KB 
ID:	24605

      My ComputerSystem Spec
  3.    15 Jul 2015 #63
    Join Date : Oct 2014
    Posts : 17,129
    Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16281

    Yay, Vladimir! I wonder why it took so long?
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  4.    15 Jul 2015 #64
    Join Date : Jul 2015
    Posts : 771
    Windows 10 Pro x64 Build 17017

    Quote Originally Posted by Wynona View Post
    As long as I've been testing Microsoft product, Beta Testers have almost always been called customers by the Beta Teams, because that's pretty much what we are.

    I would go so far as to say we're the most loyal customers Microsoft has, since we're willing to risk our machines (test beds) by testing unproven Microsoft product.
    Fully agreed!
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  5.    15 Jul 2015 #65
    Join Date : Jul 2014
    Belo Horizonte
    Posts : 713
    Windows 10 Build 14267

    Quote Originally Posted by Wynona View Post
    Yay, Vladimir! I wonder why it took so long?
    At least it came !

      My ComputerSystem Spec
  6.    16 Jul 2015 #66
    Join Date : Mar 2014
    Cape Breton Nova Scotia ,Canada
    Posts : 3,454
    insider build 10586.3 win10 pro 64

    new screen on first boot of the latest update, at least I have never seen it before ,and preview build number is gone from desktop
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  7.    16 Jul 2015 #67
    Join Date : Mar 2015
    New Mexico
    Posts : 1,312
    Windows 10 Pro,

    Quote Originally Posted by caperjack View Post
    new screen on first boot of the latest update, at least I have never seen it before ,and preview build number is gone from desktop


    I didn't get that screen when I installed build 10240.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  8.    16 Jul 2015 #68
    Join Date : Jun 2014
    Posts : 5,446
    Windows 10 Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky View Post
    I didn't get that screen when I installed build 10240.
    I got it on two different installs. You can now set default programs.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  9.    16 Jul 2015 #69
    Join Date : Mar 2015
    New Mexico
    Posts : 1,312
    Windows 10 Pro,

    Maybe that's why I didn't get that screen. I had already set my default programs before I installed 10240.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  10.    16 Jul 2015 #70
    Join Date : Oct 2014
    Posts : 17,129
    Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16281

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky View Post
    Maybe that's why I didn't get that screen. I had already set my default programs before I installed 10240.
    Probably not, Rocky, but I didn't get it either.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

 
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Microsoft Won’t Bring Back the Windows Experience Index in Windows 10
Source
Windows 10 News
Microsoft Health and Microsoft Band: The Next Step
Source: Microsoft Health and Microsoft Band: The Next Step in Our Journey - The Official Microsoft Blog
Windows 10 News
Microsoft Scraps Windows 8 Major Updates. Bets The Farm On Windows 9
http://www.forbes.com/sites/gordonkelly/2014/08/08/windows-8-updates/
Windows 10 News
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:16.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+ Ten Forums iOS App Ten Forums Android App



Windows 10 Forums