Windows 10: Microsoft has finalized Windows 10

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
  1.    15 Jul 2015 #31

    Have a queston how is it when thoes how is on insider preview do we get the full version on win 10 29 july?
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2.    15 Jul 2015 #32

    fracking4oil said: View Post
    Windows 10 launch date announced, new devices revealed at Computex and a Microsoft intern who proved the doubters wrong – Weekend Reading: June 5 edition - The Official Microsoft Blog



    Insiders aren't necessarily customers, so to me this means that the public will get it on the 29th, but not necessarily when insiders get it. I think MS has confused themselves. It just doesn't make any sense for MS to hold on to RTM without insider input for two weeks.
    it states in first line of post I posted starting 29th insiders start getting it
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  3. Posts : 5,836
    Windows 10 Pro x64
    Thread Starter
       15 Jul 2015 #33

    Latram said: View Post
    Have a queston how is it when thoes how is on insider preview do we get the full version on win 10 29 july?
    Yes, but you will continue to get newer builds as they happen, if you want to opt out of the insider program then you will need a qualifying upgrade product or buy it.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  4.    15 Jul 2015 #34

    z3r010 said: View Post
    Yes, but you will continue to get newer builds as they happen, if you want to opt out of the insider program then you will need a qualifying upgrade product or buy it.
    okok thanks for the update. then i know.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5.    15 Jul 2015 #35

    i cant stand the feel of windows 10. I am a windows 7 user and probably will be until MS gets their heads removed from their anus and decides stop building heaping piles of dog crap...
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  6. Posts : 5,836
    Windows 10 Pro x64
    Thread Starter
       15 Jul 2015 #36

    WTF are you doing on a Windows 10 Forum then?
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  7.    15 Jul 2015 #37

    Dave44 said: View Post
    it states in first line of post I posted starting 29th insiders start getting it
    I can read, thank you!
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  8.   My ComputersSystem Spec

  9.    15 Jul 2015 #39

    Thanks, Gabe!
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  10.    15 Jul 2015 #40

    Dave44 said: View Post
    it states in first line of post I posted starting 29th insiders start getting it

    What was that again?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture6.PNG 
Views:	269 
Size:	6.7 KB 
ID:	24545

    Sure glad I'm the stupid one!
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Related Threads
Source: Microsoft Health and Microsoft Band: The Next Step in Our Journey - The Official Microsoft Blog
http://www.forbes.com/sites/gordonkelly/2014/08/08/windows-8-updates/
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:54.
Find Us