Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16176 PC + 15204 Mobile Insider

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 3,954
    64-bit Win10 Pro Insider Build 19569
       #20

    - mobile is showing Build 15204 (feature2).. (?)
      My Computers


  2. Posts : 2,154
    WINDOWS 10 Pro x64 build 19042.685
       #21

    CountMike said:
    Did it download yet and is there ESD file ?
    I have a crappy internet connection right now, so I have to wait a little to find out ...
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 19,209
    W11+W11 Developer Insider + Linux
       #22

    Send me best wishes, going to restart now.
      My Computers


  4. Posts : 3,245
    Windows 10 and windows insider
       #23

    CountMike said:
    What about the string is it same ? I'm making MR backup just in case.
    I get an error message saying the string is too long to be able to copy......Is there some way of getting around this?
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 3,954
    64-bit Win10 Pro Insider Build 19569
       #24

    PC download has been stuck at 49% for the last half-hour..
      My Computers


  6. Posts : 3,080
    W10 Pro + W10 Preview
       #25

    No problem installing..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16176 PC + 15204 Mobile-new.jpg  
      My Computers


  7. Posts : 2,154
    WINDOWS 10 Pro x64 build 19042.685
       #26

    magilla said:
    I get an error message saying the string is too long to be able to copy......Is there some way of getting around this?
    Do not copy the files, just paste the path where the UUP files are:
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16176 PC + 15204 Mobile-1.jpg
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 3,245
    Windows 10 and windows insider
       #27

    LEOPEVA64 said:
    Do not copy the files, just paste the path where the UUP files are:
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16176 PC + 15204 Mobile-1.jpg
    Thanks - this is my first time to try the UUP to ISO, so I need help. Appreciate your feedback.
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 19,209
    W11+W11 Developer Insider + Linux
       #28

    Surprisingly it went thru but with a small hitch, didn't like my newest GPU driver, first it got stuck at windows start but after forced restart it finished but with only one monitor working and even that one was wrong !! Installed previous driver and now it's all working.
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16176 PC + 15204 Mobile-image.png
    c:\windows\SoftwareDistribution\download is empty as a pocket. Maybe I should empty it out before i start update next time ?
      My Computers


  10. Posts : 17,636
    Windows 10 Pro
       #29

    CountMike said:
    Surprisingly it went thru but with a small hitch, didn't like my newest GPU driver, first it got stuck at windows start but after forced restart it finished but with only one monitor working and even that one was wrong !! Installed previous driver and now it's all working.

    c:\windows\SoftwareDistribution\download is empty as a pocket. Maybe I should empty it out before i start update next time ?
    What about C:\Windows.old\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\download?
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:44.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums