Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16170 for PC Insider

Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 25,646
    Windows 11 Pro 22000.708
       #220

    CountMike said:
    Outlaws don't give up easily, it takes a sheriff and a posy at least.
    Build 15063 installed perfectly as did the CU. I am having no problems with it at all.
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 56,064
    Multi-boot Windows 10/11 - RTM, RP, Beta, and Insider
       #221

    CountMike said:
    Just found a secret thingy:
    Attachment 129618
    Attachment 129619
    Attachment 129620
    Attachment 129621
    And few more pages of that. It take a small registry change:

    The secret Samples menu contains the Settings teamís "tests and examples" for future implementations.

    To unlock it, firstly make sure you're running Build 16170 (you'll need to be a Windows Insider), and then follow these steps:

    Type regedit in the Windows search box and hit enter.
    Navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel in the registry editor.
    Right-click in the right pane and select New >DWORD (32-bit) Value.
    Call the new key EnableSamplesPage
    Double-click the key and change the Value data to 1. Click OK.
    Close the registry editor.
    Restart Windows.
    Go to Settings and youíll see a new Samples section.

    Add or Remove Samples Settings Page in Windows 10 - Windows 10 General Tips Tutorials

    Courtesy of How to unlock Microsofts secret settings menu in Windows 10 Redstone 3 Build 16170
    Well, sha-zam! It works! :)

    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16170 for PC-2017-04-13_10h50_42.png
    Last edited by Brink; 13 Apr 2017 at 12:37. Reason: added tutorial link for more info
      My Computers


  3. Posts : 12
    Windows 10 pro n Insider Preview Build 16170
       #222

    I have 2 questions
    1- is there media feature pack for windows 10 n pro preview build 16170
    2- i have noticed issue regarding misconfigring windows defender security center after installing new eset anti virus version
    that caused system to halt on many programs such as word and Firefox....
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 61,587
    64-bit Windows 11 Pro for Workstations
    Thread Starter
       #223

    isamma said:
    I have 2 questions
    1- is there media feature pack for windows 10 n pro preview build 16170
    2- i have noticed issue regarding misconfigring windows defender security center after installing new eset anti virus version
    that caused system to halt on many programs such as word and Firefox....
    Hello @isamma, and welcome to Ten Forums. :)

    You can use the Media Feature Pack for Windows 10 N version 1703 in build 16170.

    Download and Install Media Feature Pack for N Editions of Windows 10 - Windows 10 Tutorials


    EDIT:
    Doesn't work in build 16170.
    Last edited by Brink; 13 Apr 2017 at 11:23.
      My Computers


  5. Posts : 12
    Windows 10 pro n Insider Preview Build 16170
       #224

    Brink said:
    Hello @isamma, and welcome to Ten Forums. :)

    You can use the Media Feature Pack for Windows 10 N version 1703 in build 16170.

    Download and Install Media Feature Pack for N Editions of Windows 10 - Windows 10 Tutorials
    thanks a lot for the answer but it is not working for my 32 bit version ..( package pops up with it is not applicable to your computer message)
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 29,075
    Windows 10 21H1 Build 19043.1023
       #225

    Brink said:
    Hello @isamma, and welcome to Ten Forums. :)

    You can use the Media Feature Pack for Windows 10 N version 1703 in build 16170.

    Download and Install Media Feature Pack for N Editions of Windows 10 - Windows 10 Tutorials
    Curiosity killed the ferret, Shawn. Is there a Media Feature Pack for US English versions of Windows 10? Sounds like something I would like.
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 61,587
    64-bit Windows 11 Pro for Workstations
    Thread Starter
       #226

    isamma said:
    thanks a lot for the answer but it is not working for my 32 bit version ..( package pops up with it is not applicable to your computer message)
    Just to verify, did you download the x86 version?
      My Computers


  8. Posts : 61,587
    64-bit Windows 11 Pro for Workstations
    Thread Starter
       #227

    Wynona said:
    Curiosity killed the ferret, Shawn. Is there a Media Feature Pack for US English versions of Windows 10? Sounds like something I would like.
    Hello Wynona, :)

    The media features are already included in the US versions of Windows 10.
      My Computers


  9. Posts : 12
    Windows 10 pro n Insider Preview Build 16170
       #228

    Brink said:
    Just to verify, did you download the x86 version?
    yes my system is x86
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 61,587
    64-bit Windows 11 Pro for Workstations
    Thread Starter
       #229

    Brink said:
    Just to verify, did you download the x86 version?
    isamma said:
    yes my system is x86
    Just to make sure, is this the link you clicked on at Microsoft to download?

    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16170 for PC-x86.jpg
      My Computers


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:33.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums