Windows 10: Windows 10 build 10176 has leaked onto the web

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
  1.    11 Jul 2015 #31

    Hi there

    AYOR but you can download a KMS activator from a torrent site and try it. If you do this sort of stuff though PLEASE do it on a VM as there's usually some sort of hacktool / keygen in these which AV software (including Windows defender) will post as a possible Virus. Actually these KMS activators apparently do work -- but over to you.

    Testing leaked builds is one thing -- but PLEASE do not use these "activators" on LEGITIMATE products. Nobody cares if you are fiddling around with leaked builds but on LEGIT products you must respect people's intellectual property rights.

    Cheers
    jimbo
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  2. Posts : 8,345
    Windows 10 Professional
       11 Jul 2015 #32

    This sure looks like an RTM candidate to me, full logo, no watermark, no 'timebomb'!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	000017.png 
Views:	2028 
Size:	57.4 KB 
ID:	23961
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  3.    11 Jul 2015 #33

    Great!! Now that is a great sign!!
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  4. Posts : 510
    Windows 10 Pro 64bit; Windows 10 TP; KDE Neon
       11 Jul 2015 #34

    Well, passing by to write my impressions from this 10176 Enterprise leaked build, which I've clean-installed and activated around three hours ago.

    None of the bugs / issues I have observed in my system, when I was running preview build 10166, until this morning, has been fixed in this latest build. Specifically :

    - I still have this blurry + bold text on numerous Windows components (ie Device Manager, etc), when at 125% Zoom. No problem, I am not expecting this to get fixed, I have to mention it though.

    - I still get a 12h format without any "AM" or "PM" on the logon / lock screens, even though my system is using a 24h time format.

    - When I try to "Change the text size only", and setting the Menus to 12, for example, they will return to size 9 right after I will set the next item (below)

    - The live tile of the Mail app is still "dead". It does not update.

    - I still get the "preventing the system from shutting down / restarting" bug - I have fixed it using the well-known Registry hacks

    In overall, nothing new just a nice build to pass the time until the next official build will become available.

    Thank you.

    PS: Edwin how have you got this Window which is showing the version? I have used CMD to post my activation at post #24.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  5. Posts : 8,345
    Windows 10 Professional
       11 Jul 2015 #35

    Joanne said: View Post
    Well, passing by to write my impressions from this 10176 Enterprise leaked build, which I've clean-installed and activated around three hours ago.

    None of the bugs / issues I have observed in my system, when I was running preview build 10166, until this morning, has been fixed in this latest build. Specifically :

    - I still have this blurry + bold text on numerous Windows components (ie Device Manager, etc), when at 125% Zoom. No problem, I am not expecting this to get fixed, I have to mention it though.

    - I still get a 12h format without any "AM" or "PM" on the logon / lock screens, even though my system is using a 24h time format.

    - When I try to "Change the text size only", and setting the Menus to 12, for example, they will return to size 9 right after I will set the next item (below)

    - The live tile of the Mail app is still "dead". It does not update.

    - I still get the "preventing the system from shutting down / restarting" bug - I have fixed it using the well-known Registry hacks

    In overall, nothing new just a nice build to pass the time until the next official build will become available.

    Thank you.

    PS: Edwin how have you got this Window which is showing the version? I have used CMD to post my activation a few posts above.
    Start►type 'winver'

    How did you activate yours?
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  6. Posts : 510
    Windows 10 Pro 64bit; Windows 10 TP; KDE Neon
       11 Jul 2015 #36

    Edwin said: View Post
    Start►type 'winver'

    How did you activate yours?
    Ah, thank you

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	12.png 
Views:	1127 
Size:	18.7 KB 
ID:	23962


    I will PM you the procedure.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  7. Posts : 8,345
    Windows 10 Professional
       11 Jul 2015 #37

    This Build has an added link to Optional Features in the Start Menu, which is C:\Windows\System32\fodhelper.exe, but I don't know why.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	000026.png 
Views:	1037 
Size:	5.5 KB 
ID:	23989
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  8. Posts : 283
    Windows 10 Pro 64bit 1607 (14393.726)
       11 Jul 2015 #38

    I can get this download but I am wondering if it is worth it?
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  9. Posts : 8,345
    Windows 10 Professional
       11 Jul 2015 #39

    Pendaws said: View Post
    I can get this download but I am wondering if it is worth it?
    Still playin with it here, it's pretty good so far. Quite stable, has the look and feel of a 'finished product', so to speak.
    Haven't a clue where it came from but I think it's been compiled or messed around with to some degree.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  10. Posts : 510
    Windows 10 Pro 64bit; Windows 10 TP; KDE Neon
       11 Jul 2015 #40

    Edwin said: View Post
    Still playin with it here, it's pretty good so far. Quite stable, has the look and feel of a 'finished product', so to speak.
    Haven't a clue where it came from but I think it's been compiled or messed around with to some degree.
    Since you are previewing this leaked build can please tell me IF you have observed any of the issues I mention in my post# 34, above?

    Thanks
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Related Threads
Just leaked about a half hour ago, apparently. Links are pretty scarce at the moment. It's from the fbl_impressive lab, so I'm wondering if it's going to be the next public build. ...
http://betanews.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/windows_10_rtm_signoff-600x450.jpg Read More Here-Beta News
Untouched 3.87 GB ISO is out in the wild. It's from the same winmain_prs branch as 10134. If you happen to find it, the hashes are below to verify your download. CRC32: 74383DDB MD5: 8BBE5FE3BDD0A4F79625D0CBBC347C7C SHA-1:...
10125 has now been leaked hope Microsoft will release it sometime soon too
576751524283486209 It seems Pro and Enterprise ISO's have leaked :eek: Windows 10 build 10036 has leaked onto the internet 576736154772488192
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:06.
Find Us