Windows 10: Cumulative Update KB4016250 for Windows 10 v1703 Build 15063.11 Insider

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
  1.    01 Apr 2017 #60

    CountMike said: View Post
    It didn't happen since last night, tried everything. To be clear, it's only WD definition update that wouldn't install.
    Sorry for that .
    I had 2 laptops with same problem ...
    Had to manually installed the Wds defender definition ... then it went through fine .
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2.    01 Apr 2017 #61

    RonCFL said: View Post
    Sorry for that .
    I had 2 laptops with same problem ...
    Had to manually installed the Wds defender definition ... then it went through fine .
    Yes after manual update it seems to be fine. Will see when next WD def update comes.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  3.    01 Apr 2017 #62

    Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1703 (KB4016250)(15063.11)

      My ComputerSystem Spec


  4. Posts : 2,702
    W10 Pro + W10 Preview
       01 Apr 2017 #63

    Fed up with manually updating Defender.
    Not wishing to compromise computer with its M$ account details plus other safety concerns have installed my preferred Free Anti-virus.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bit.JPG  
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  5. Posts : 2,704
    64-bit Win10 Pro Insider Build 17650
       01 Apr 2017 #64

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Defender_download.PNG 
Views:	95 
Size:	12.0 KB 
ID:	127629

    - here also..
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  6.    01 Apr 2017 #65

    Don't understand, worked once but still a problem. I'd like to compare some notes. I think it went like this: At the time I got a notice that 15063.11 was available, notice that there was an WD definition update was already there in the list above 15063.11 notice but this update installed first and only than WD update refused to work. It may be that WD update was meant for 16063.0 and people that installed it earlier don't have such a problem.
    I would also like to know if ones having problem with WD update also have a problem with sfc /scannow ? It may be some connection there.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  7. Posts : 593
    WINDOWS 10 Pro x64 builds 17134.1, 17643.1000, 16299.371
       01 Apr 2017 #66

    CountMike said: View Post
    Don't understand, worked once but still a problem. I'd like to compare some notes. I think it went like this: At the time I got a notice that 15063.11 was available, notice that there was an WD definition update was already there in the list above 15063.11 notice but this update installed first and only than WD update refused to work. It may be that WD update was meant for 16063.0 and people that installed it earlier don't have such a problem.
    I would also like to know if ones having problem with WD update also have a problem with sfc /scannow ? It may be some connection there.
    I think that every time an update of Defender appears the same error will reappear, in my case I have no problem with sfc /scannow.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  8. Posts : 2,702
    W10 Pro + W10 Preview
       01 Apr 2017 #67

    CountMike said: View Post
    Don't understand, worked once but still a problem. I'd like to compare some notes. I think it went like this: At the time I got a notice that 15063.11 was available, notice that there was an WD definition update was already there in the list above 15063.11 notice but this update installed first and only than WD update refused to work. It may be that WD update was meant for 16063.0 and people that installed it earlier don't have such a problem.
    I would also like to know if ones having problem with WD update also have a problem with sfc /scannow ? It may be some connection there.
    See post #14
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  • Posts : 2,702
    W10 Pro + W10 Preview
       01 Apr 2017 #68

    Using alternative AV no longer have update problem.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails alt.JPG  
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  •    01 Apr 2017 #69

    dencal said: View Post
    See post #14
    So, you think there's no connection ?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	3 
Size:	19.3 KB 
ID:	127653
    And log seems to show that everything was fixed. Ok, those things may get fixed up with next update, will not fret about it as all other things are good.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  •  
    Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

    Related Threads
    Source: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3197356 Windows Update - Check for and Install in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums
    UPDATE: Download Windows 10 1607 Script fix to unblock update for Windows Insiders from Official Microsoft Download Center Source: Cumulative Update Build 14393.22 for PC and Build 14393.221 for Mobile now available - Feedback Hub How...
    UPDATE: September 20th 2016 Source: Windows 10 update history - Microsoft
    Source: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/12387/windows-10-update-history?ocid=update_setting_client Windows Update - Check for and Install in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums
    Windows 10 Build 10240 - Cumulative Update KB3147461 Manually download: http://catalog.update.microsoft.com/v7/site/Search.aspx?q=KB3147461 Direct download links: x64:...
    Our Sites
    Site Links
    About Us
    Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

    Designer Media Ltd
    All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:12.
    Find Us