Page 12 of 57 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

  1. Joined : Jul 2015
    Posts : 705
    Windows 10 Pro x64 Build 15007
       09 Jul 2015 #111

    Invisicow said: View Post
    Will do. Is he like the guru of tenforums? lol
    Lol! An ISO can install over any previous builds.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  2. Joined : Jul 2015
    Posts : 705
    Windows 10 Pro x64 Build 15007
       09 Jul 2015 #112

    CountMike said: View Post
    Just looked at it again, download link is overloaded, "
    Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.

    Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator."


    Hey Mike, What a popular and nice guy!
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  3. Joined : Jul 2015
    Posts : 22
    Windows 10 (64-bit)
       09 Jul 2015 #113

    CountMike said: View Post
    Just looked at it again, download link is overloaded, "
    Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.

    Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator."


    Hey Mike. Disregard my PM! Where else can I get a copy of the ISO file?
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  4. Joined : Sep 2014
    Posts : 2,923
    Windows 10 Pro
       09 Jul 2015 #114

    Invisicow said: View Post
    I tried, but I got stumped when it asked me for my Windows product key. I typed in the one from the W8 installation disc, and that key didn't work.
    Why would it ask you for your product key? What link did you use?

    Download Windows 10 Insider Preview ISO - Microsoft Windows
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  5. Joined : Jul 2014
    Serbia
    Posts : 6,963
    All kinds
       09 Jul 2015 #115

    Just in the process of making ISO from ISD, will be done soon.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  6. Joined : Jun 2015
    beqa lagoon, fiji
    Posts : 265
    Windows 10 preview ########
       09 Jul 2015 #116

    Mystere said: View Post
    Why would it ask you for your product key? What link did you use?

    Download Windows 10 Insider Preview ISO - Microsoft Windows
    the latest build on this link is 10162 not 10166. he is looking for the latest build.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  7. Joined : Jul 2015
    Posts : 705
    Windows 10 Pro x64 Build 15007
       09 Jul 2015 #117

    Mystere said: View Post
    Why would it ask you for your product key? What link did you use?

    Download Windows 10 Insider Preview ISO - Microsoft Windows
    That is 10162 I guess!
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  8. Joined : Dec 2013
    Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts : 8,209
    Windows 10 IoT
       09 Jul 2015 #118

    Invisicow said: View Post
    I tried, but I got stumped when it asked me for my Windows product key. I typed in the one from the W8 installation disc, and that key didn't work.
    The latest builds use Windows 10 keys, https://www.tenforums.com/windows-10-...-iso-file.html

    Windows 10 Home Insider Preview build 10158, 10159, 10162, and 10166 key: KTNPV-KTRK4-3RRR8-39X6W-W44T3

    Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview build 10158, 10159, 10162, and 10166 key: 8N67H-M3CY9-QT7C4-2TR7M-TXYCV
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  9. Joined : Jun 2015
    Posts : 39
    Win10
       09 Jul 2015 #119

    Is there a way to reset specific apps?
    The mail and people app still doesn't work, they are broken since 10159 and upgrading to newer builds doesn't seems to fix it.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  10. Joined : Jul 2014
    Serbia
    Posts : 6,963
    All kinds
       09 Jul 2015 #120

    Torrent is a good tool but the problem arises with a source of a file. If not 101% sure where the file is coming from, do not touch with 10 foot pole !!!
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


 
Page 12 of 57 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Mobile Announcing Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 10166
Source - Announcing Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 10166 | Blogging Windows UPDATE: 631136148014764032
Windows 10 News
Insider Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10158 for PCs
Just available on my machine. AMEN. Rich 22747 UPDATE: Whoa! Another Windows 10 PC build! Build 10159 - Windows 10 Forums
Windows 10 News
Insider Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10130 for PCs
Source: http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwindows/2015/05/29/announcing-windows-10-insider-preview-build-10130-for-pcs https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/2451-preview-builds-check-new-windows-10-builds.html
Windows 10 News
Insider Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10122 for PCs
Source: http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwindows/2015/05/20/announcing-windows-10-insider-preview-build-10122-for-pcs/ https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/2451-preview-builds-check-new-windows-10-builds.html UPDATES: 601080802793922560
Windows 10 News
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:56.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 10 Forums