Page 11 of 57 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

  1. Joined : Jul 2015
    Posts : 705
    Windows 10 Pro x64 Build 15007
       09 Jul 2015 #101

    Invisicow said: View Post
    Found it, but restarting it still leaves me without an update. I just need an update to get out of 10130. The start menu is stuck closed, even if I restart my system. Gah!
    My is PID 1164. Guess it different from machine to machine.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  2. Joined : Sep 2014
    Posts : 2,923
    Windows 10 Pro
       09 Jul 2015 #102

    Invisicow said: View Post
    Found it, but restarting it still leaves me without an update. I just need an update to get out of 10130. The start menu is stuck closed, even if I restart my system. Gah!
    Are you signed in with the Microsoft Account that you registered to the insider program with? Have you validated your user account by getting emailed the code and entering it?
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  3. Joined : Jul 2015
    Posts : 22
    Windows 10 (64-bit)
       09 Jul 2015 #103

    Mystere said: View Post
    Are you signed in with the Microsoft Account that you registered to the insider program with? Have you validated your user account by getting emailed the code and entering it?
    I validated my account earlier today, yes.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  4. Joined : Sep 2014
    Posts : 2,923
    Windows 10 Pro
       09 Jul 2015 #104

    Invisicow said: View Post
    I validated my account earlier today, yes.
    Supposedly, it can take up to 24 hours from when you validate...

    Why not just download the ISO?
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  5. Joined : Jul 2015
    Posts : 22
    Windows 10 (64-bit)
       09 Jul 2015 #105

    Mystere said: View Post
    Supposedly, it can take up to 24 hours from when you validate...

    Why not just download the ISO?
    I tried, but I got stumped when it asked me for my Windows product key. I typed in the one from the W8 installation disc, and that key didn't work.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  6. Joined : Jul 2015
    Posts : 705
    Windows 10 Pro x64 Build 15007
       09 Jul 2015 #106

    Invisicow said: View Post
    I tried, but I got stumped when it asked me for my Windows product key. I typed in the one from the W8 installation disc, and that key didn't work.
    Try to request "CountMike"?
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  7. Joined : Jun 2015
    beqa lagoon, fiji
    Posts : 265
    Windows 10 preview ########
       09 Jul 2015 #107

    if you are just now coming from 10130, maybe it has expired? i don't remember what the expiration date was for 10130, but if everything is shutting down like you said, i don't know what else it could be. can you restore your system?

    yeah, mike has already given out an iso. so ask him to pm the link to you.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  8. Joined : Jul 2015
    Posts : 22
    Windows 10 (64-bit)
       09 Jul 2015 #108

    jyusa said: View Post
    Try to request "CountMike"?
    Will do. Is he like the guru of tenforums? lol
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  9. Joined : Jul 2015
    Posts : 22
    Windows 10 (64-bit)
       09 Jul 2015 #109

    STEVAE said: View Post
    if you are just now coming from 10130, maybe it has expired? i don't remember what the expiration date was for 10130, but if everything is shutting down like you said, i don't know what else it could be. can you restore your system?
    I installed W10 yesterday, got fed up with some bugs, restored my system to 8.1, decided to give W10 another chance today, and reinstalled it 3 hours ago. I am having the same exact problems.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  10. Joined : Jul 2014
    Serbia
    Posts : 6,963
    All kinds
       09 Jul 2015 #110

    jyusa said: View Post
    Try to request "CountMike"?
    Just looked at it again, download link is overloaded, "
    Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.

    Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator."



      My System SpecsSystem Spec


 
Page 11 of 57 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Mobile Announcing Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 10166
Source - Announcing Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 10166 | Blogging Windows UPDATE: 631136148014764032
Windows 10 News
Insider Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10158 for PCs
Just available on my machine. AMEN. Rich 22747 UPDATE: Whoa! Another Windows 10 PC build! Build 10159 - Windows 10 Forums
Windows 10 News
Insider Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10130 for PCs
Source: http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwindows/2015/05/29/announcing-windows-10-insider-preview-build-10130-for-pcs https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/2451-preview-builds-check-new-windows-10-builds.html
Windows 10 News
Insider Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10122 for PCs
Source: http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwindows/2015/05/20/announcing-windows-10-insider-preview-build-10122-for-pcs/ https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/2451-preview-builds-check-new-windows-10-builds.html UPDATES: 601080802793922560
Windows 10 News
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:57.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 10 Forums