Windows 10: Congress voted to overturn Internet privacy rules...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Cliff S's Avatar
    Posts : 21,200
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
       24 Mar 2017 #10

    sygnus21 said: View Post
    Yeah, it's that piece of rump now. Can it spell internet? :)
    Like this I guess:
    Of course he spells it like this #I#n#t#e#r#n#e#t
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  2.    24 Mar 2017 #11

    sygnus21 said: View Post
    Yeah, it's that piece of rump now. Can it spell internet? :)
    Sorry but I have respect for the President of my Country, no matter who it is. I also have respect for the office of The President. For this reason I will not discuss
    politics in a Technical forum.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3. lehnerus2000's Avatar
    Posts : 1,760
    W7 Ultimate SP1 (64 bit), LM 18.3 MATE (64 bit), W10 Home 1703 (64 bit), W10 Pro 1703 (64 bit) VM
       24 Mar 2017 #12

    Josey Wales said: View Post
    The US is not really a Democracy, it is a Constitutional Republic or a Democratic Republic.
    I'm aware of that (Australia is similar).

    Try getting politicians to admit it in front of the media.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4. Phone Man's Avatar
    Posts : 837
    Windows 10 Pro 1803 64 bit
       24 Mar 2017 #13

    Josey Wales said: View Post
    Obama is no longer the President..:)
    Yea I know that but Congress was still mad at Obama for doing things with a executive order and stepped on Congress toes.

    Jim
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5.    25 Mar 2017 #14

    Josey Wales said: View Post
    Sorry but I have respect for the President of my Country, no matter who it is. I also have respect for the office of The President. For this reason I will not discuss
    politics in a Technical forum.
    Well I did 20+ years in the military for my country so I have a right to speak my mind. I make no apologies.

    Peace
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6.    25 Mar 2017 #15

    Josey Wales said: View Post
    Sorry but I have respect for the President of my Country, no matter who it is. I also have respect for the office of The President. For this reason I will not discuss
    politics in a Technical forum.
    I respect the office not the person.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7.    25 Mar 2017 #16

    sygnus21 said: View Post
    Well I did 20+ years in the military for my country so I have a right to speak my mind. I make no apologies.

    Peace
    And thanks for your service!!
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  8.    25 Mar 2017 #17

    encrypt everything you do. I have all my machines set for total encryption one reason I love my iPhone and ipad
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  9. ArazelEternal's Avatar
    Posts : 318
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       25 Mar 2017 #18

    Looks like its time to invest into a good VPN.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  10. Posts : 477
    Win10 x64 Pro -2 desktops, 1 laptop
       25 Mar 2017 #19

    sygnus21 said: View Post
    I'm shocked It's not about the people anymore. They don't care about us.
    I forget. When they care about us?
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Related Threads
How to Use Microsoft Privacy Dashboard to Manage Your Privacy on the Cloud in Windows 10 Microsoft has introduced a new web-based privacy dashboard so you can see and control your activity data from Microsoft including location, search,...
Read more: FCC imposes new consumer privacy rules on ISPs | ZDNet See also: FCC Adopts Broadband Consumer Privacy Rules | Federal Communications Commission
Source: http://blogs.microsoft.com/blog/2015/03/06/microsoft-wins-big-at-mobile-world-congress-2015-weekend-reading-march-6th-edition/
Source: Mobile World Congress: See you in Barcelona - Lumia Conversations
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:25.
Find Us