Windows 10: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 15063 for PC and Mobile Insider

Page 95 of 109 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 2,704
    64-bit Win10 Pro Insider Build 17650
       31 Mar 2017 #940

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CUMobile update.PNG 
Views:	3 
Size:	86.4 KB 
ID:	127402

    Build 15063.2 is now on Mobile..
    - needless to say, Microsoft Edge still doesn't function in Continuum..
    - numerous reports via Feedback Hub and even a call to the Support group, have not made any difference
    - the matter is being overlooked (-or put on the back burner..)

    - it hasn't functioned for ages - nothing has been done..
    Last edited by BugMeister; 31 Mar 2017 at 05:06.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  2. Posts : 1,365
    Triple Boot Windows 10 IP Build 17643/Windows Server IP Build 17623/Debian Unstable Ker
       31 Mar 2017 #941

    Thanks. I guess that's about the most "official" ISO we will get unless/until we get a real update on the Fast ring we can make an ISO from (ESD or UUP style)
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  3. Posts : 13,759
    Windows 10 Pro
       31 Mar 2017 #942

    martyfelker said: View Post
    Thanks. I guess that's about the most "official" ISO we will get unless/until we get a real update on the Fast ring we can make an ISO from (ESD or UUP style)
    I think am sure the most official 15063 ISO is the one downloadable directly from Microsoft: Download Windows 10 Insider Preview Advanced
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  4. Posts : 32,412
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)
       31 Mar 2017 #943

    Kari said: View Post
    I think am sure the most official 15063 ISO is the one downloadable directly from Microsoft: Download Windows 10 Insider Preview Advanced
    It is.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  5. Posts : 531
    Windows 10 Pro 17133.73
       31 Mar 2017 #944

    martyfelker said: View Post
    Thanks. I guess that's about the most "official" ISO we will get unless/until we get a real update on the Fast ring we can make an ISO from (ESD or UUP style)
    Marty the time to make an ISO from (ESD or UUP style) has all ready happened if you have 15063.0. Any further updates to 15063.0 will be something like a CU or ZDP and will make it something like 15063.2 or 15063.11 and so on. You will not be able to make and ISO from this type of update because it will not be an ESD or UUP style update. As far as I know the next ESD or UUP style update while in the Fast ring of 15063.xxx will be an Insiders Preview of rs3 and will no longer be a 15063.xxx edition.

    Edit: Some members here have pointed out that MS released refreshed ISOs some months after the initial release and that has without a doubt happened. I do not think any of the refreshed releases came through Windows Update but through other sources for example MCT.
    Last edited by tracit99; 31 Mar 2017 at 08:22.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  6. Posts : 32,412
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)
       31 Mar 2017 #945

    tracit99 said: View Post
    Marty the time to make an ISO from (ESD or UUP style) has all ready happened if you have 15063.0. Any further update to 15063.0 will be something like a CU or ZDP and will make it something like 15063.2 or 15063.11 and so on. You will not be able to make and ISO from this type of update because it will not be an ESD or UUP style update. I far as I know the next ESD or UUP style update while in the Fast ring of 15063.xxx will be an Insiders Preview of rs3 and will no longer be a 15063.xxx edition.
    Totally agree. Any further updates to it will be CU's.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  7. Posts : 13,759
    Windows 10 Pro
       31 Mar 2017 #946

    f14tomcat said: View Post
    Totally agree. Any further updates to it will be CU's.
    ... which might indicate a policy change; official releases of versions 1507, 1511 and 1607 were .0 but it might be now that 1703 build number has already some decimals in official release.

    Of course it is also fully possible that the official release will be .0 but it then gets a cumulative update as soon as installed.

    Anyway, this is pure speculation and does not change a bit in how we use Windows, what it does and how it works. As Insiders we generally speaking use what's available.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  8. Posts : 531
    Windows 10 Pro 17133.73
       31 Mar 2017 #947

    Kari said: View Post
    ... which might indicate a policy change; official releases of versions 1507, 1511 and 1607 were .0 but it might be now that 1703 build number has already some decimals in official release.

    Of course it is also fully possible that the official release will be .0 but it then gets a cumulative update as soon as installed.

    Anyway, this is pure speculation and does not change a bit in how we use Windows, what it does and how it works. As Insiders we generally speaking use what's available.
    I agree Kari. My speculation is based on what MS has done in the past and there is no guarantee that it will continue with 1703.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  • Posts : 2,739
    Windows 10 Pro x64 v1803 Build 17134.1 (Branch: RS4 Release Preview)
       31 Mar 2017 #948

    ...well this is not speculation:

    MY IP DOWNLOADS WORKING AGAIN!!!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	insider_DL_error_gone.png 
Views:	9 
Size:	48.8 KB 
ID:	127420

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	insider_DL_error_gone_2.png 
Views:	6 
Size:	22.0 KB 
ID:	127421
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  • Posts : 2,739
    Windows 10 Pro x64 v1803 Build 17134.1 (Branch: RS4 Release Preview)
       31 Mar 2017 #949

    Has anyone taken note on how often they update the Insider IoT ISO-files? Only 15043 and 15051 available and I would love to have 15063 for this one too. Then I have everything 15063 related.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  •  
    Page 95 of 109 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105 ... LastLast

    Related Threads
    UPDATE: Windows 10 Insider Preview build 15058 ISO file is also now available for download here (click on link). 842858810314129408 841771427787235329 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 15058 for PC - Windows Experience...
    825063872533032960 825065215523971072 825213100613775360 Source: https://blogs.windows.com/windowsexperience/2017/01/27/announcing-windows-10-insider-preview-build-15019-pc
    818518109497659393 818522983345991680 Source: https://blogs.windows.com/windowsexperience/2017/01/09/announcing-windows-10-insider-preview-build-15002-pc How to Start or Stop Receiving Insider Builds in Windows 10
    UPDATE: 742889757512867840 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14366 Mobile Build 14364 | Windows Experience Blog
    Our Sites
    Site Links
    About Us
    Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

    Designer Media Ltd
    All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:50.
    Find Us