Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 15063 for PC and Mobile Insider

Page 90 of 109 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100 ... LastLast
  1. Kari's Avatar
    Posts : 15,165
    Windows 10 Pro
       30 Mar 2017 #890

    Latest This week on Windows, from today:

      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2. bobkn's Avatar
    Posts : 1,936
    Win 10 X64 Pro 1809 17763.55
       30 Mar 2017 #891

    Kari said: View Post
    Wondering on what you are basing these comments?

    Build 15063, both in clean installs and upgrades from any previous build is version 1703, and it allows you to leave Insider program (no new builds before next release preview) by selecting Release Preview ring, or to select to leave Insider program completely as soon as 1703 is officially released (April 11th):
    I get the same options.

    I meant to exit the Insider previews immediately, with this build. 15063 is apparently still officially a pre-release build. I don't recall the sequence of events on prior transitions from preview to release. (Does MS just release a small patch to convert it to the release version, if there are no substantive changes?)
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  3. f14tomcat's Avatar
    Posts : 37,783
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)
       30 Mar 2017 #892

    BunnyJ said: View Post
    And?? What's your point?
    When I worked in IT there's always a drop dead date for all projects and I would think the same applies to MS as well. I don't think they would drag this out past the end of the month before an official sign off takes place.
    @BunnyJ

    Jeff! No point. Was just showing you the post Shawn made, where it was stated April 11th. Your post seemed to indicate you thought it should be end of month. Thought maybe you hadn't seen this yet. That's all. Geez! Didn't mean to rattle you! I'm sorry.
    Last edited by f14tomcat; 30 Mar 2017 at 16:49.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  4.    30 Mar 2017 #893

    maybe today

      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5.    30 Mar 2017 #894

    bobkn said: View Post
    I get the same options.

    I meant to exit the Insider previews immediately, with this build. 15063 is apparently still officially a pre-release build. I don't recall the sequence of events on prior transitions from preview to release. (Does MS just release a small patch to convert it to the release version, if there are no substantive changes?)
    As I said earlier, text is a little misleading. I tested option to leave, and It let me leave Programme. I then got the standard menus to rejoin the Programme.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6.    30 Mar 2017 #895

    f14tomcat said: View Post
    Jeff! No point. Was just showing you the post Shawn made, where it was stated April 11th. Your post seemed to indicate you thought it should be end of month. Thought maybe you hadn't seen this yet. That's all. Geez! Didn't mean to rattle you! I'm sorry.
    My point was the the new build for the masses would be locked in by the end of the month. I never meant to imply that it would be out this month. I understand it will be out in April.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7.    30 Mar 2017 #896

    BunnyJ said: View Post
    My point was the the new build for the masses would be locked in by the end of the month. I never meant to imply that it would be out this month. I understand it will be out in April.
    Insiders were to get it by March 31, 2017. That is when MS is signing off on it. I would have to think that since they released ISO yesterday then pulled them, and released CU's today and then pulled them that the CU's will be released tomorrow
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  8.    30 Mar 2017 #897

    Josey Wales said: View Post
    Insiders were to get it by March 31, 2017. That is when MS is signing off on it. I would have to think that since they released ISO yesterday then pulled them, and released CU's today and then pulled them that the CU's will be released tomorrow
    They didn't pull it. You can still get it here:

    Windows 10 ISO Download - Windows 10 Installation Upgrade Tutorials
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  9. Kari's Avatar
    Posts : 15,165
    Windows 10 Pro
       30 Mar 2017 #898

    Josey Wales said: View Post
    Insiders were to get it by March 31, 2017. That is when MS is signing off on it. I would have to think that since they released ISO yesterday then pulled them, and released CU's today and then pulled them that the CU's will be released tomorrow
    As far as I know 15063 ISO images have been available all the time since released. They have not been pulled. This just now at Download Windows 10 Insider Preview Advanced:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	66 
Size:	269.4 KB 
ID:	127356

    EDIT: Bunny was faster!
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  10.    30 Mar 2017 #899

    BunnyJ said: View Post
    They didn't pull it. You can still get it here:

    Windows 10 ISO Download - Windows 10 Installation Upgrade Tutorials
    They were pulled yesterday and then put back.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 
Page 90 of 109 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100 ... LastLast

Related Threads
UPDATE: Windows 10 Insider Preview build 15058 ISO file is also now available for download here (click on link). 842858810314129408 841771427787235329 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 15058 for PC - Windows Experience...
825063872533032960 825065215523971072 825213100613775360 Source: https://blogs.windows.com/windowsexperience/2017/01/27/announcing-windows-10-insider-preview-build-15019-pc
818518109497659393 818522983345991680 Source: https://blogs.windows.com/windowsexperience/2017/01/09/announcing-windows-10-insider-preview-build-15002-pc How to Start or Stop Receiving Insider Builds in Windows 10
UPDATE: 742889757512867840 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14366 Mobile Build 14364 | Windows Experience Blog
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:01.
Find Us