Page 86 of 109 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896 ... LastLast
  1.    30 Mar 2017 #851
    Join Date : Jul 2015
    Hasselt, Belgium
    Posts : 171
    Windows 10 Pro

    Just tried to upgrade my systems to this Preview version, but they all ended with an error:

    0xC1900101 - 0x30018
    The installation failed in the FIRST_BOOT phase with an error during SYSPREP operation.

    2 laptops (HP and Toshiba)
    1 PC (Medion)

    Is it because I'm trying to upgrade them from version 1607 (OS Build 14393.953)?
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  2.    30 Mar 2017 #852
    Join Date : Nov 2014
    The Netherlands
    Posts : 628
    Win 10 Pro x64 1607 (Build 14393.953)

    Quote Originally Posted by BugMeister View Post


    - or Rab C.
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 15063 for PC and MobileAnnouncing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 15063 for PC and MobileAnnouncing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 15063 for PC and MobileAnnouncing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 15063 for PC and MobileAnnouncing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 15063 for PC and Mobile

    Nothing can beat Britisssssh humor! Hick...

    Cheers
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  3.    30 Mar 2017 #853
    Join Date : Jan 2017
    Turku
    Posts : 1,768
    Windows 10 Pro IP Build 16299.19 (Branch: RS3 Release)

    Quote Originally Posted by Rudy Mas View Post
    Just tried to upgrade my systems to this Preview version, but they all ended with an error:

    0xC1900101 - 0x30018
    The installation failed in the FIRST_BOOT phase with an error during SYSPREP operation.

    2 laptops (HP and Toshiba)
    1 PC (Medion)

    Is it because I'm trying to upgrade them from version 1607 (OS Build 14393.953)?
    Yes, refer to Cumulative Update KB4016635 for Windows 10 v1607 Build 14393.970 and try to upgrade to 15063 after that update is applied and computer rebooted.

    Everything should work fine after that.


    EDIT: Another thing you should try is to disable any 3rd-party AV software. That could also be the cause of your problem.
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  4.    30 Mar 2017 #854
    Join Date : Jul 2015
    Hasselt, Belgium
    Posts : 171
    Windows 10 Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by slicendice View Post
    Yes, refer to Cumulative Update KB4016635 for Windows 10 v1607 Build 14393.970 and try to upgrade to 15063 after that update is applied and computer rebooted.

    Everything should work fine after that.


    EDIT: Another thing you should try is to disable any 3rd-party AV software. That could also be the cause of your problem.
    I had missed that one. Will download it and try it again this evening.

    Thanks for the reply.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  5.    30 Mar 2017 #855
    Join Date : Oct 2014
    Posts : 114
    WIndows 10

    Quote Originally Posted by Brink View Post
    Yeah, but these are available from the "official" Microsoft site now.
    Start reading at the bottom of page 77 and the late to the party comment will make sense to you.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  6.    30 Mar 2017 #856
    Join Date : Jan 2017
    Turku
    Posts : 1,768
    Windows 10 Pro IP Build 16299.19 (Branch: RS3 Release)

    Quote Originally Posted by Looey View Post
    Start reading at the bottom of page 77 and the late to the party comment will make sense to you.
    Yes start from THIS post.

    EDIT: WOW, 11h and almost 100 posts later. ...I must be talking too much...
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  7.    30 Mar 2017 #857
    Join Date : Jan 2015
    Posts : 1,273
    Windows 10 and windows insider

    Microsoft using Sticky Notes for advertisement - Bing information appears with airline information that I've never heard of.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  8.    30 Mar 2017 #858
    Join Date : Dec 2015
    Posts : 5,841
    Windows10

    Update 15063.11 has just been released to Slow and Fast Rings.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  9.    30 Mar 2017 #859
    Join Date : Jul 2014
    Serbia
    Posts : 10,415
    W10 Insider + Linux

    Quote Originally Posted by cereberus View Post
    Update 15063.11 has just been released to Slow and Fast Rings.
    I'm still up to date.
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  10.    30 Mar 2017 #860
    Join Date : Oct 2013
    Posts : 25,172
    64-bit Windows 10 Pro build 17040
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by cereberus View Post
    Update 15063.11 has just been released to Slow and Fast Rings.
    I've seen no official announcement of this. Do you have a screenshot?
      My ComputersSystem Spec

 
Page 86 of 109 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896 ... LastLast


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Insider Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 15058 for PC
UPDATE: Windows 10 Insider Preview build 15058 ISO file is also now available for download here (click on link). 842858810314129408 841771427787235329 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 15058 for PC - Windows Experience...
Windows 10 News
Insider Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 15019 for PC
825063872533032960 825065215523971072 825213100613775360 Source: https://blogs.windows.com/windowsexperience/2017/01/27/announcing-windows-10-insider-preview-build-15019-pc
Windows 10 News
Insider Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 15002 for PC
818518109497659393 818522983345991680 Source: https://blogs.windows.com/windowsexperience/2017/01/09/announcing-windows-10-insider-preview-build-15002-pc How to Start or Stop Receiving Insider Builds in Windows 10
Windows 10 News
Insider Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14366 & Mobile Build 14364
UPDATE: 742889757512867840 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14366 Mobile Build 14364 | Windows Experience Blog
Windows 10 News
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:08.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+ Ten Forums iOS App Ten Forums Android App



Windows 10 Forums