Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 15063 for PC and Mobile Insider

Page 70 of 109 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast
  1. slicendice's Avatar
    Posts : 3,631
    Windows 10 Pro x64 v1809 Build 17763.104 (Branch: RS5 Release Preview)
       28 Mar 2017 #690

    Josey Wales said: View Post
    It is a canary build, I saw it on builds feed, this has to be the one that Dona S. Is talking about. I am referring to build 15064, until this is signed off on Friday. Dona Sarkar can release builds.

    Nothing on Build Feed about 15064:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	15064_NOT_1.png 
Views:	3 
Size:	71.4 KB 
ID:	127028



    15063.2 does exist though:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	15064_NOT_2.png 
Views:	3 
Size:	74.8 KB 
ID:	127029
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  2.    28 Mar 2017 #691

    f14tomcat said: View Post
    JW, I'm sure you know, but to get back to Release Preview, you have to start UP from RTM, not down from Fast or Slow. I think. Maybe someone could verify?
    No you can change at will. I the program several times and returned.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3. f14tomcat's Avatar
    Posts : 37,663
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)
       28 Mar 2017 #692

    Well, they're all getting ready to go to lunch out in Redmond Happy Valley. That's where the real decisions are made. Hope someone takes notes.......
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  4. blackroseMD1's Avatar
    Posts : 1,894
    Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview x64
       28 Mar 2017 #693

    EDKWin said: View Post
    What is your gpu and driver?
    EVGA 1080s in SLI running the latest Nvidia driver, 378.92.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5. Kari's Avatar
    Posts : 15,137
    Windows 10 Pro
       28 Mar 2017 #694

    Josey Wales said: View Post
    It is a canary build, I saw it on builds feed, this has to be the one that Dona S. Is talking about. I am referring to build 15064, until this is signed off on Friday. Dona Sarkar can release builds.
    Current canary is 15063.2:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	4 
Size:	310.8 KB 
ID:	127035
    BuildFeed: The Windows build tracker
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6.    28 Mar 2017 #695

    blackroseMD1 said: View Post
    EVGA 1080s in SLI running the latest Nvidia driver, 378.92.
    Thank you. i have 1070 with 378.78. now go to install 378.92. i hope to fix!:)
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7.    28 Mar 2017 #696

    slicendice said: View Post
    Nothing on Build Feed about 15064:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	15064_NOT_1.png 
Views:	3 
Size:	71.4 KB 
ID:	127028



    15063.2 does exist though:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	15064_NOT_2.png 
Views:	3 
Size:	74.8 KB 
ID:	127029
    I must have confused the RS3 15141 build..I do not know, but I was wrong. But 15063.2 could be released at anytime.
    @Kari
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  8. blackroseMD1's Avatar
    Posts : 1,894
    Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview x64
       28 Mar 2017 #697

    EDKWin said: View Post
    Thank you. i have 1070 with 378.78. now go to install 378.92. i hope to fix!:)
    Good luck!
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  9.    28 Mar 2017 #698

    f14tomcat said: View Post
    Well, they're all getting ready to go to lunch out in Redmond Happy Valley. That's where the real decisions are made. Hope someone takes notes.......
    They have to be close to a camera:)
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  10. f14tomcat's Avatar
    Posts : 37,663
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)
       28 Mar 2017 #699

    Josey Wales said: View Post
    They have to be close to a camera:)
    Everybody has several, not sure, but probably a Lumia.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


 
Page 70 of 109 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast

Related Threads
UPDATE: Windows 10 Insider Preview build 15058 ISO file is also now available for download here (click on link). 842858810314129408 841771427787235329 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 15058 for PC - Windows Experience...
825063872533032960 825065215523971072 825213100613775360 Source: https://blogs.windows.com/windowsexperience/2017/01/27/announcing-windows-10-insider-preview-build-15019-pc
818518109497659393 818522983345991680 Source: https://blogs.windows.com/windowsexperience/2017/01/09/announcing-windows-10-insider-preview-build-15002-pc How to Start or Stop Receiving Insider Builds in Windows 10
UPDATE: 742889757512867840 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14366 Mobile Build 14364 | Windows Experience Blog
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:06.
Find Us