Page 64 of 109 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast
  1.    28 Mar 2017 #631
    Join Date : Jul 2014
    Serbia
    Posts : 10,415
    W10 Insider + Linux

    Quote Originally Posted by Kari View Post
    Normal but totally irrelevant. Regarding the way I use Windows, regarding the way Windows works and functions, regardless if it has a watermark or not, regardless if it has an expiration date or not, regardless if it is an RTM, Pre-Release, Alpha, Beta, Insider Preview or whatnot version, all this is completely profoundly totally absolutely 100% irrelevant.

    We now have build 15063. It's Windows 10. It's the latest release. That's it.

    Kari
    It matters to people who are not insiders but follow the news. It doesn't really matter for me as I intend to stay insider a long time. I'm just anxious to be done with this one and start getting some new interesting stuff.
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  2.    28 Mar 2017 #632
    Join Date : Oct 2013
    A Finnish expat in Germany
    Posts : 12,939
    Windows 10 Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by BunnyJ View Post
    These discussion really don't hurt anyone and don't violate any of the forum rules.
    Yet, when I posted my opinion to take part in this discussion you felt obliged to remind me that discussion is OK and not against rules, as if my opinion was somehow not accepted in this discussion?
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  3.    28 Mar 2017 #633
    Join Date : Jan 2014
    Oak Ridge TN, USA
    Posts : 24,523
    Windows 10 Pro x64

    Quote Originally Posted by Kari View Post
    Yet, when I posted my opinion to take part in this discussion you felt obliged to remind me that discussion is OK and not against rules, as if my opinion was somehow not accepted in this discussion?
    You can say anything you like about what's going on in this thread or any other. My point is simple,, complaining about what others chose to discuss concerning the RTM or anything else is pointless/meaningless. If one doesn't approve of those kind of posts no one is forcing them to read and/or reply to them. And if there is a major concern there's the option to report them and let a mod/admin sort it out.

    J
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  4.    28 Mar 2017 #634
    Join Date : Mar 2017
    Posts : 5,663
    64-bit Windows 10 Pro Build 15063

    Quote Originally Posted by slicendice View Post
    I can see that! :-) I used to be one of those too, but what's the point? Don't we have better things to do?

    I'd rather get the facts straight, if there are any facts, in a few minutes, and spend the rest of my time with family, than speculate for days and weeks.

    We all make our own choices.

    Paul Thurrut knows about as much as I do about when this build will be final and what final build number it is. At the end of the day, it really does not matter..

    I posted the above earlier.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  5.    28 Mar 2017 #635
    Join Date : Oct 2013
    A Finnish expat in Germany
    Posts : 12,939
    Windows 10 Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by BunnyJ View Post
    You can say anything you like about what's going on in this thread or any other. My point is simple,, complaining about what others chose to discuss concerning the RTM or anything else is pointless/meaningless. If one doesn't approve of those kind of posts no one is forcing them to read and/or reply to them. And if there is a major concern there's the option to report them and let a mod/admin sort it out.

    J
    Jeff, I really would like you to answer these questions:

    • About what did I complain?
    • What in my post indicates that I do not approve something?
    • What is the thing I do not approve, judging by my post?
    • Do you honestly mean that all opinions that differ from your opinion are complaints or signs of not approving something, and therefore should not be posted?

    Keenly awaiting your response.

    Kari
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  6.    28 Mar 2017 #636
    Join Date : Jan 2014
    Oak Ridge TN, USA
    Posts : 24,523
    Windows 10 Pro x64

    Quote Originally Posted by Kari View Post
    Normal but totally irrelevant. Regarding the way I use Windows, regarding the way Windows works and functions, regardless if it has a watermark or not, regardless if it has an expiration date or not, regardless if it is an RTM, Pre-Release, Alpha, Beta, Insider Preview or whatnot version, all this is completely profoundly totally absolutely 100% irrelevant.

    We now have build 15063. It's Windows 10. It's the latest release. That's it.

    Kari
    Quote Originally Posted by Kari View Post
    Jeff, I really would like you to answer these questions:

    • About what did I complain?
    • What in my post indicates that I do not approve something?
    • What is the thing I do not approve, judging by my post?
    • Do you honestly mean that all opinions that differ from your opinion are complaints or signs of not approving something, and therefore should not be posted?

    Keenly awaiting your response.

    Kari
    You seemed to have an issue with my post addressing someone who complained about discussion concerning RTM's, ETC.

    As I said and contend these discussion are normal and par for the course for this forum. It harms no one to discuss when the RTM will come out and it's number ETC. You opted to replay to a post that was not directed at you to at all. Like I indicated.. there's no harm to speculated and discuss this here. Or is there??

    Jeff
    Edit: In addition I don't want to argue over this. Complaining about some 'irrelevant' posts is silly and equally pointless. Some of us like to speculate and chit chat.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  7.    28 Mar 2017 #637
    Join Date : Nov 2014
    Floyd, VA
    Posts : 1,112
    Triple Boot Windows 10 IP Build 17025/Windows Server 2016/Debian Sid

    Quote Originally Posted by CountMike View Post
    It matters to people who are not insiders but follow the news. It doesn't really matter for me as I intend to stay insider a long time. I'm just anxious to be done with this one and start getting some new interesting stuff.
    I agree with this. I just want to see where the insider program goes after the Creator Edition.
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  8.    28 Mar 2017 #638
    Join Date : Oct 2013
    A Finnish expat in Germany
    Posts : 12,939
    Windows 10 Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by BunnyJ View Post
    You seemed to have an issue with my post addressing someone who complained about discussion concerning RTM's, ETC.
    You just confirmed what I thought: Me replying with a different opinion is in your books a complaint.

    I have to quote my post in question:

    Quote Originally Posted by Kari View Post
    Normal but totally irrelevant. Regarding the way I use Windows, regarding the way Windows works and functions, regardless if it has a watermark or not, regardless if it has an expiration date or not, regardless if it is an RTM, Pre-Release, Alpha, Beta, Insider Preview or whatnot version, all this is completely profoundly totally absolutely 100% irrelevant.

    We now have build 15063. It's Windows 10. It's the latest release. That's it.
    Of course you don't have to do what I suggest, but it would really help me to understand this if you would show me what in the above quoted post shows I had / I have issues with what you said?

    You posted your opinion. I replied posting my opinion. Please help me understand what did I do wrong?

    BTW, I have not seen a single post in this thread about (quoting you) "complaining about discussion concerning RTMs". I admit, I have lately had quite a many strange things happening due the booze making me see and experience things that are not real but I can guarantee you I'm not that drunk; in this thread there are zero / cero / zéro / null / nill posts complaining about RTM, that we don't know if 15063 is RTM or not. I've seen several posts speculating about it but not a single post making a complaint.

    Kari
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  9.    28 Mar 2017 #639
    Join Date : Oct 2013
    Posts : 25,172
    64-bit Windows 10 Pro build 17040
    Thread Starter

    warning   Warning
    Let's drop this and keep the discussion friendly and on topic shall we.

      My ComputersSystem Spec
  10.    28 Mar 2017 #640
    Join Date : Oct 2013
    A Finnish expat in Germany
    Posts : 12,939
    Windows 10 Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Brink View Post
    warning   Warning
    Let's drop this and keep the discussion friendly and on topic shall we.

    I am always friendly, you know that

    Anyway, got your point. I try not to post if my opinion differs from someone else's.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

 
Page 64 of 109 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Insider Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 15058 for PC
UPDATE: Windows 10 Insider Preview build 15058 ISO file is also now available for download here (click on link). 842858810314129408 841771427787235329 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 15058 for PC - Windows Experience...
Windows 10 News
Insider Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 15019 for PC
825063872533032960 825065215523971072 825213100613775360 Source: https://blogs.windows.com/windowsexperience/2017/01/27/announcing-windows-10-insider-preview-build-15019-pc
Windows 10 News
Insider Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 15002 for PC
818518109497659393 818522983345991680 Source: https://blogs.windows.com/windowsexperience/2017/01/09/announcing-windows-10-insider-preview-build-15002-pc How to Start or Stop Receiving Insider Builds in Windows 10
Windows 10 News
Insider Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14366 & Mobile Build 14364
UPDATE: 742889757512867840 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14366 Mobile Build 14364 | Windows Experience Blog
Windows 10 News
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:07.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+ Ten Forums iOS App Ten Forums Android App



Windows 10 Forums