Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
  1.    11 Mar 2017 #161
    Join Date : Oct 2015
    Posts : 2,043
    Windows 10 Pro X64

    Hi,

    And no, it does not work :
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Re-registering Store.png  
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  2.    11 Mar 2017 #162
    Join Date : Oct 2015
    Posts : 2,043
    Windows 10 Pro X64

    Hi,

    Wsreset does not work either.......


    Cheers,
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  3.    11 Mar 2017 #163
    Join Date : Oct 2014
    Arnold, MD
    Posts : 29,021
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)

    Well, we're back to this:


    There is a bug in this build that can cause a number of inbox apps to fail to launch (such as Store). If you run into this, you can reset the app by going to Settings > Apps > Apps & features > Store > Advanced Options and pressing the “Reset”¯ button. which should allow you to use the app as normal. However, please note this issue also prevents you from taking any app updates from the Store. A workaround for this is to uninstall the app and reinstall the app from the Store. This issue will be fixed in the next build.



    Pink part does not sound too encouraging...... I'll wait




      My ComputersSystem Spec
  4.    11 Mar 2017 #164
    Join Date : Oct 2015
    Posts : 2,043
    Windows 10 Pro X64

    Hi,

    Reset did fix it for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by f14tomcat View Post
    Well, we're back to this:


    There is a bug in this build that can cause a number of inbox apps to fail to launch (such as Store). If you run into this, you can reset the app by going to Settings > Apps > Apps & features > Store > Advanced Options and pressing the “Reset”¯ button. which should allow you to use the app as normal. However, please note this issue also prevents you from taking any app updates from the Store. A workaround for this is to uninstall the app and reinstall the app from the Store. This issue will be fixed in the next build.



    Pink part does not sound too encouraging...... I'll wait




      My ComputersSystem Spec
  5.    11 Mar 2017 #165
    Join Date : Oct 2014
    Arnold, MD
    Posts : 29,021
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)

    Quote Originally Posted by fdegrove View Post
    Hi,

    Reset did fix it for me.
    And you can still get updates?
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  6.    11 Mar 2017 #166
    Join Date : Oct 2015
    Posts : 2,043
    Windows 10 Pro X64

    Hi,

    Quote Originally Posted by f14tomcat View Post
    And you can still get updates?
    Too soon to tell but at least all apps are working now.
    I'll keep you posted, Dick.

    Cheers,
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  7.    11 Mar 2017 #167
    Join Date : Feb 2016
    Maribor, Slovenia
    Posts : 8,933
    Windows 10 (Pro and Insider Pro)

    Quote Originally Posted by f14tomcat View Post
    And you can still get updates?
    No updates from Store. I did a reset for Weather and Mail apps. Any update now finishes with error 0x80070002. I can live with that for a few days.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  8.    11 Mar 2017 #168
    Join Date : May 2015
    Posts : 59
    Windows 10

    I found by going into settings/apps/ and then hitting reset store under advanced options got the store to settle down as it was trying to update itself along with a few other apps. Continual errors on several updates for apps.

    I then went to same place and reset each app that would not update and then re did update app in store and all apps installed with no more problems.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  9.    11 Mar 2017 #169
    Join Date : Mar 2015
    Stockport UK
    Posts : 2,767
    Wndows 10 x64 Home version 1709

    Quote Originally Posted by AndreTen View Post
    No updates from Store. I did a reset for Weather and Mail apps. Any update now finishes with error 0x80070002. I can live with that for a few days.
    I was getting that error on my mobile when trying to update weather app for the last few months. It's now fixed with this release
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  10.    11 Mar 2017 #170
    Join Date : Oct 2014
    Arnold, MD
    Posts : 29,021
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfyre View Post
    I found by going into settings/apps/ and then hitting reset store under advanced options got the store to settle down as it was trying to update itself along with a few other apps. Continual errors on several updates for apps.

    I then went to same place and reset each app that would not update and then re did update app in store and all apps installed with no more problems.
    I tried all those steps. Even signed off/on. Even restart. All apps ok, except Store. Re-registered it. Still sick. Tries to update itself and dumps. I'll wait for next build.
    Last edited by f14tomcat; 11 Mar 2017 at 19:41.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

 
Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Insider Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14383 for PC and Mobile
751098939798007808 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14383 for PC and Mobile | Windows Experience Blog Download: Windows 10 Mobile Emulator 14383
Windows 10 News
Insider Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14366 & Mobile Build 14364
UPDATE: 742889757512867840 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14366 Mobile Build 14364 | Windows Experience Blog
Windows 10 News
Mobile Announcing Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 14327
722832876543221762 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 14327 | Windows Experience Blog How to Update to Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Builds for Phones
Windows 10 News
Mobile Announcing Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 10586.71
694219598275588096 UPDATE: 695366743150100480 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 10586.71 | Windows Experience Blog
Windows 10 News
Mobile Announcing Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 10572
Source: Announcing Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 10572 | Windows Experience Blog
Windows 10 News
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:24.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+ Ten Forums iOS App Ten Forums Android App



Windows 10 Forums