Windows 10: Xbox One Insider - February 14th New Preview Beta build 170210-1900 Xbox
Xbox One Insider - February 14th New Preview Beta build 170210-1900
Preview BETA Ring - new build available at 6.00pm today.
We have just posted this to the Xbox Forums (restricted access via Xbox Insider membership) and I wanted to share here.
HOW TO GET IT
OS version released: rs_xbox_dev_flight_170210-1900
- If your console is in Instant-On mode, it will download and install the update and reboot to standby.
- NOTE: Once the update is available, you can manually begin the update by launching the Guide and navigating to All Settings > System > Console info & updates.
- If you have been selected to receive the update and your console hasn’t downloaded and installed the update by 1:00 AM PST 2/16/2017, you will be prompted to do so at that time.
Available: 6:00PM PST 2/14 (2:00AM GMT 15/2)
- Fixed an issue which caused the IGN app to crash to Home upon launch.
- Fixed an issue which caused the screen to automatically start scrolling down, preventing the user from scrolling back up.
- Resolved an issue which caused newly purchased or disc downloaded backward compatible games to fail to launch.
- With profile sign-in settings set to “Lock it down”, users should now be able to sign-in again after playing a game, then signing out.
- Cortana may be too responsive to phrases which sound like “Hey Cortana”. The development team is continuing to tune and improve this.
- Cortana may take a long time to respond when activated while playing certain games.
- Scheduled Cortana reminders will not provide a notification if the user who created the reminder is signed in, but not the current active user.
- The EA Access app may indicate you are not an EA Access subscriber when you are. This does not affect your ability to download or play games from the Vault, or receive discounts on EA titles.
Settings - Ease of Access
- The screen may dim after a short amount of time while viewing videos in certain apps (Hulu Plus).
Settings - Display & sound
- When enabling the Mono output setting in Ease of Access - Audio, Settings becomes unresponsive, crashes, and fails to launch on subsequent attempts. Workaround: To launch Settings, perform a hard reset (hold down the button on the front of the console for five seconds until it fully powers down, then power it back on).
- The Audio output page is under construction and some of the new settings are not yet functional. New support is planned for Dolby Atmos for home theater, Dolby Atmos for headphones, and more in upcoming builds. An announcement will be made when these new features are ready to try out; enabling these settings now will have no effect.
- The Wireless Display app fails to launch and immediately crashes to Home.
Source: Xbox One Insider Program - February 14th New Preview BETA Ring build available (170210-1900) : xboxone
Xbox One Insiders - Preview Beta we just enabled Screen Time Limits. Check out the Insider App for details.
How to Check for and Install System Updates on Xbox One
Alpha Source: Xbox One Insider Program - February 9th New Preview ALPHA Ring build available (170206-2328) : xboxone
Beta Source: Xbox One Insider Program - February 10th New Preview BETA Ring build...
Source: Microsoft Build 2017 - Registration Closed - - Microsoft Build 2017
Alpha Source: Xbox One Insider Program - February 6th New Preview build available (170201-2341) : xboxone
Read more: March 6: New update available for Preview (th2_xb_rel_1603.160304-1900) : xboxone