Windows 10: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 15031 for Mobile Mobile
Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 15031 for Mobile
Hello Windows Insiders!
We got the data we needed and today we are excited to be releasing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 15031 for Mobile to Windows Insiders in the Fast ring.
What’s new in Build 15031
New Share icon: We’re introducing a new share icon. For apps that used the “share” font glyph in Segoe MDL2 assets should get the change automatically. You can read more about the change here
Other changes, improvements, and fixes for Mobile
Known issues for Mobile
- We fixed an issue in recent Insider builds where certain calendar appointments could result in a Mail crash with every sync. This issue could also result in issues sending and receiving SMS.
- We fixed an issue where pausing a streaming track, for example in Groove Music, would result in no more re-buffering when playback is resumed, leading to choppy playback audio.
- We fixed an issue where text copied from a PDF in Microsoft Edge couldn’t be pasted.
- We fixed an issue where the ninja cats on the People and Animals page of the keyboard were displaying in two characters on the keyboard instead of the expected one.
- We also added the rainbow flag emoji to the keyboard. You can find it in the transportation and weather section.
- We’ve updated Keyboard Settings so that “Switch back to letters after I type an emoticon” is now off by default.
- We fixed an issue where Microsoft Edge might sometimes unexpectedly not rotate into landscape mode.
- We fixed an issue where, if the phone was connected to the PC, deleting an entire folder (without opening the folder) on the phone from the PC’s file explorer might not result in the folder actually being deleted on the phone. We also fixed an issue where (still connected to the PC) the phone might freeze for a short while after cancelling copying content to the SD card.
- We fixed an issue resulting in some games with an explicit option to “exit game” unexpectedly taking a long time to close.
- We fixed an issue resulting in some games were drawing up and to the left offscreen in recent flights.
- We fixed an issue where receiving a notification while the phone was in your pocket could unexpectedly result in the screen turning on.
- We’ve improved reliability when handling malformed Gifs in XAML-based apps.
- Speech packs will be unable to download on this build.
- Adding a new card / paying with an existing card will not work in Microsoft Wallet.
- Going to Settings > Devices will crash the Settings app. You will be unable to pair a Bluetooth device. Bluetooth quick actions from Action Center also does not work. Continuum will also not work.
Have a wonderful weekend everyone. Keep hustling, Dona <3
Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 15031 for Mobile - Windows Experience BlogWindows Experience Blog
Downloading now on Lumia 1520.
- just installing, and I've noticed..
- in the Known Issues.. "Continuum will not work.."
Methinks I'm going to give it a miss, need BT.
- slight adjustment made to "Known Issues" dated 9th Feb..
- existing Bluetooth-paired devices will work - new devices are a no-go at this stage..
- Continuum is now available via the Dock..
- checked both instances and all is as should be for now..
- just out of interest, saw this regarding the BBC iPlayer App..
- looks like a bookmark in Edge is the way forward..
Installed on my Lumia 950 without a problem. The Bluetooth still connects to my car stereo so this build should be ok for me.
You must have paired it before update, that's what they said, only new connections are not available.
wow, that sounds cool - so you can play your Groove stuff in the car..
- that's really neat..
this was an easy install and fast on lumia 640 lte
How to Start or Stop Receiving Insider Builds in Windows 10
Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14366 Mobile Build 14364 | Windows Experience Blog
Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14361 | Windows Experience Blog
Source: Announcing Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 14356 | Windows Experience Blog
How to Update to Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Builds for Phones