Windows 10: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 15031 for PC Insider

Page 35 of 46 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 13,985
    Windows 10 Pro
       16 Feb 2017 #340

    f14tomcat said: View Post
    Kari...just added this for those who can't see Tweets.....
    Thanks.

    BTW, I have understood that @z3r010 has fixed the issue that prevented some mobile users seeing embedded tweets.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  2. Posts : 939
    Windows 1.00 to Windows 10 Pro 64-bit Build 14971.1000
       16 Feb 2017 #341

    Kari said: View Post
    Update: No builds this week.


    See this thread for more information about Windows Insider Program for IT Professionals: Windows Insider Program for IT Professionals
    Came across this on ZD Net Microsoft to delay its February patches to March 14 | ZDNet

    Don't know if it's relevant or not.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  3. Posts : 33,159
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)
       16 Feb 2017 #342

    fjk61011 said: View Post
    Came across this on ZD Net Microsoft to delay its February patches to March 14 | ZDNet

    Don't know if it's relevant or not.
    It's relevant. Over here, too. Along with the MS Blog link. February 2017 security update release delayed
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  4. Posts : 1,412
    Triple Boot Windows 10 IP Build 17672/Windows Server 2019 IP Build 17639/Debian Unstable
       16 Feb 2017 #343

    Just add the UUPoff registry hack which was posted months ago setting EnableUUPScan value to "0" (and thus deleting it" and setting ScanUUP to "0"/

    If Karl or somebody else could point me to the tuturial on how to create a ISO from the downloaded ESD I'd appreciate it.
    I thought I checked last time and it was not in the ~BT sources dir.

    Was just notified of a new build by buildfeed - I assume that it is 15036 but we will see tomorrow.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  5. Posts : 33,159
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)
       16 Feb 2017 #344

    martyfelker said: View Post
    Just add the UUPoff registry hack which was posted months ago setting EnableUUPScan value to "0" (and thus deleting it" and setting ScanUUP to "0"/

    If Karl or somebody else could point me to the tuturial on how to create a ISO from the downloaded ESD I'd appreciate it.
    I thought I checked last time and it was not in the ~BT sources dir.

    Was just notified of a new build by buildfeed - I assume that it is 15036 but we will see tomorrow.
    Marty......

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2017-02-16_17h28_54.png 
Views:	12 
Size:	63.6 KB 
ID:	121437

    Oh, and.... ESD to ISO - Create Bootable ISO from Windows 10 ESD File
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  6. Posts : 13,985
    Windows 10 Pro
       16 Feb 2017 #345

    martyfelker said: View Post
    Just add the UUPoff registry hack which was posted months ago setting EnableUUPScan value to "0" (and thus deleting it" and setting ScanUUP to "0"/

    If Karl or somebody else could point me to the tuturial on how to create a ISO from the downloaded ESD I'd appreciate it.
    I thought I checked last time and it was not in the ~BT sources dir.

    Was just notified of a new build by buildfeed - I assume that it is 15036 but we will see tomorrow.
    The important thing to remember is that you must copy the ESD file to a safe location before you click Restart now; it will no longer be in BT folder after the upgrade.

    BTW, I wouldn't mind if you didn't do it always when referring to me: my name is Kari not Karl. An I (i) instead of L (l)
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  7. Posts : 1,412
    Triple Boot Windows 10 IP Build 17672/Windows Server 2019 IP Build 17639/Debian Unstable
       16 Feb 2017 #346

    f14tomcat said: View Post
    Thank you Karl. Well I am going to look for the ESD file which is supposed to be in the usual place.

    Buildfeeds latest Canary is 15036 which was compiled last Fridaly. The current build 15031 was compiled two weeks ago Friday. So, assuming the build to be released is due to be compiled tomorrow 3/17 we will have a release rhythm of sorts which will be good. The pace is good for me at the moment as I am trying to get Workstation 12.5 to work a distro using kernel 4.9. I have several hundred GB's of VMware VMs ready to roll to the next level but openSUSE Tumbleweed is using 4.99 and I can't get it boot even as an upgrade to Leap w 4.4x. I dislike the was Anaconda has evolved but I'm going to give Fedora 25 a shot. But enough of Linux. I'm using Ubuntu Bash to run x programs, including FF and TB so that is interesting. I came across a blog post of somebody at openSUSE claiming he installed openSUSE rather than Ubuntu as the Linux on Windows platform but haven't been able to duplicate it. I guess the next OS shakeup will be in April including the release of the Creator Edition. Thank you for your hard work and great tutorials Karl the Finn
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  8. Posts : 33,159
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)
       16 Feb 2017 #347

    martyfelker said: View Post
    Thank you Karl. Well I am going to look for the ESD file which is supposed to be in the usual place.

    Buildfeeds latest Canary is 15036 which was compiled last Fridaly. The current build 15031 was compiled two weeks ago Friday. So, assuming the build to be released is due to be compiled tomorrow 3/17 we will have a release rhythm of sorts which will be good. The pace is good for me at the moment as I am trying to get Workstation 12.5 to work a distro using kernel 4.9. I have several hundred GB's of VMware VMs ready to roll to the next level but openSUSE Tumbleweed is using 4.99 and I can't get it boot even as an upgrade to Leap w 4.4x. I dislike the was Anaconda has evolved but I'm going to give Fedora 25 a shot. But enough of Linux. I'm using Ubuntu Bash to run x programs, including FF and TB so that is interesting. I came across a blog post of somebody at openSUSE claiming he installed openSUSE rather than Ubuntu as the Linux on Windows platform but haven't been able to duplicate it. I guess the next OS shakeup will be in April including the release of the Creator Edition. Thank you for your hard work and great tutorials Karl the Finn
    You're welcome, Marty. But I'm not Karl...or Kari.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  • Posts : 13,985
    Windows 10 Pro
       16 Feb 2017 #348

    martyfelker said: View Post
    Thank you Karl.
    ...
    ...
    ...
    Thank you for your hard work and great tutorials Karl the Finn
    I decided to make one last try.

    Dear Marty, you apparently read only part of my previous post. You missed this part:

    Kari said: View Post
    BTW, I wouldn't mind if you didn't do it always when referring to me: my name is Kari not Karl. An I (i) instead of L (l)

    I am proud of my name, the name my parents chose to give me. I of course understand that because I am from a country other than USA I mean nothing and am nothing to you, that you feel you are allowed to call me whatever you want to. However, during the past months I have tried several times in multiple posts to tell you that my name is Kari, not Karl. It is not only my chosen username on Ten Forums, it's also my real first name and a very traditional Finnish male name, fifth popular boy's name in Finland the year I was born.

    I would forgive you calling me Karl once or twice but in doing it repeatedly even after my numerous efforts to correct you shows that you really do not care. That offends me.

    For the last time: My name, both real and chosen TF username is Kari, with an i as the last letter.

    Next time you call me Karl I reply calling you "arrogant f***ing ignorant American b***ard purposely calling me with a wrong name"

    Sincerely and friendly, your fellow geek

    Kari
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  • Posts : 1,412
    Triple Boot Windows 10 IP Build 17672/Windows Server 2019 IP Build 17639/Debian Unstable
       16 Feb 2017 #349

    Very sorry Tomcat. I am replying to messages that are either quoting Karl or have links to his stuff. I'll be more careful in the future. This is what happens when you pull all nighters in your '60's
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  •  
    Page 35 of 46 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

    Related Threads
    UPDATE: 742889757512867840 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14366 Mobile Build 14364 | Windows Experience Blog
    695034380524216320 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14257 | Windows Experience Blog
    677187866225692672 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 11082 | Windows Experience Blog See also: Release version 11082 : Microsoft Edge Dev
    Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10166 | Blogging Windows Preview Builds - Check for New Windows 10 Builds . Windows 10 Home Insider Preview build 10166 product key: KTNPV-KTRK4-3RRR8-39X6W-W44T3 Windows 10 Pro...
    Source: http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwindows/2015/05/29/announcing-windows-10-insider-preview-build-10130-for-pcs https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/2451-preview-builds-check-new-windows-10-builds.html
    Our Sites
    Site Links
    About Us
    Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

    © Designer Media Ltd
    All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:15.
    Find Us