Windows 10: Windows 10 build 10162 Released

Page 73 of 80 FirstFirst ... 23637172737475 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 265
    Windows 10 preview ########
       07 Jul 2015 #721

    Kari said: View Post
    I mean, all Insider builds we have got have come from the Impressive lab, I bet that the next release is also an Impressive,
    yeah, agreed. impressive has put the best builds out so far. they are probably the "A" group, and all of the other groups are their to just push them. either way, i would expect the next build out within the next day or two.

    sgage said: View Post
    Thanks for that...
    no prob.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  2. Posts : 11,252
    Windows 10 Pro
       08 Jul 2015 #722

    STEVAE said: View Post
    yeah, agreed. impressive has put the best builds out so far. they are probably the "A" group, and all of the other groups are their to just push them. either way, i would expect the next build out within the next day or two.
    Looking it as an outsider (Insider, pun intended ) not having any insider knowledge of MS work labs and systems, it looks as if all the other labs are concentrating on their narrowed section and the impressive lab puts all that together to builds ready to be released.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  3. Posts : 165
    Windows 8.1.1 64-bit
       08 Jul 2015 #723

    Doing a clean install of 10162 64-bit now.

    I'd forgotten what a PITA it is - there's around 150GbB to be re-installed.

    I haven't done one since the Win 8.1 RTM.

    Still, any issues that the upgrade had, should be gone.


    Wenda.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4.    08 Jul 2015 #724

    Wenda said: View Post
    Doing a clean install of 10162 64-bit now.

    I'd forgotten what a PITA it is - there's around 150GbB to be re-installed.

    I haven't done one since the Win 8.1 RTM.


    Still, any issues that the upgrade had, should be gone.


    Wenda.
    I upgraded 2 PCS, and both were fine. Only bug I noticed was that MSI Afterburner doesn't start at system startup unless I disable>reenable the option in Afterburner's config.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5.    08 Jul 2015 #725

    blackroseMD1 said: View Post
    Well, this is interesting...build 10500 has been spotted. Looks like it may be Windows “Threshold R2” build lab.

    Attachment 23650
    Build 10500 is supposed to be the first Redstone build compiled in Redmond.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6.    08 Jul 2015 #726

    STEVAE said: View Post
    i don't see a 4.2.2 beta release, only a 4.2.0 beta, and a 4.2.1 latest stable version.
    See the news section the "here" link takes you to the forum where you can download it.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  7. Posts : 14,403
    Windows 10 Insider Preview
       08 Jul 2015 #727

    I got an email from Gabe Aul yesterday. It didn't say much, and seemed to be more pointed at IT Pros and Enterprise than to consumers.

    I'm assuming all Insiders got it, but no one's mentioned it here, so I thought I would.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  8.    08 Jul 2015 #728

    Wynona said: View Post
    I got an email from Gabe Aul yesterday. It didn't say much, and seemed to be more pointed at IT Pros and Enterprise than to consumers.

    I'm assuming all Insiders got it, but no one's mentioned it here, so I thought I would.
    I got one from him yesterday about Office 2016 preview, first one I have seen for a few months
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  9. Posts : 92
    64-bit 10240 10 Pro
       08 Jul 2015 #729

    Wynona said: View Post
    I got an email from Gabe Aul yesterday. It didn't say much, and seemed to be more pointed at IT Pros and Enterprise than to consumers.

    I'm assuming all Insiders got it, but no one's mentioned it here, so I thought I would.
    I got one so I suppose all insiders got it.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  10. Posts : 11,252
    Windows 10 Pro
       08 Jul 2015 #730

    I got one, too. He asked me to say hello to all Ten Forums geeks
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 
Page 73 of 80 FirstFirst ... 23637172737475 ... LastLast

Related Threads
Source: Windows 10 SDK Preview Build 10166 Released | Building Apps for Windows
616855717711101952 Download Windows 10 Insider Preview ISO - Microsoft Windows See also: https://www.tenforums.com/windows-10-news/1946-download-windows-10-insider-preview-iso-file.html
Source: Windows 10 SDK Preview Build 10158 Released
601809947274452992 https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/4807-windows-update-check-install-windows-10-a.html
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:04.
Find Us