Windows 10: Windows 10 build 10162 Released

Page 33 of 80 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast
  1.    03 Jul 2015 #321

    badrobot said: View Post
    There's really nothing we can do to help push the updates on your PC. It's a waiting game for most people. But you can download the 10162 ISO from MS and take it from there.

    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/preview-iso
    Thanks for your answer.
    ok, so it's not a technical issue, I just need to wait. Right?
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  2. Posts : 4,356
    Win 10 Pro x64
       03 Jul 2015 #322

    purjuju said: View Post
    Thanks for your answer.
    ok, so it's not a technical issue, I just need to wait. Right?
    Yup. But you don't really have to wait. the ISO is officially released. Download it on your desktop, right-click on it and select "Mount", double-click "Setup" and you can upgrade that way. Or do a clean install with the ISO. Your call.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3.    03 Jul 2015 #323

    badrobot said: View Post
    Yup. But you don't really have to wait. the ISO is officially released. Download it on your desktop, right-click on it and select "Mount", double-click "Setup" and you can upgrade that way. Or do a clean install with the ISO. Your call.

    Perfect! Thanks for your answer
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  4. Posts : 4,356
    Win 10 Pro x64
       03 Jul 2015 #324

    purjuju said: View Post
    Perfect! Thanks for your answer
    No problem. And by the way, WELCOME to Ten Forums @purjuju !
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5.    03 Jul 2015 #325

    badrobot said: View Post
    No problem. And by the way, WELCOME to Ten Forums @purjuju !
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  6. Posts : 265
    Windows 10 preview ########
       03 Jul 2015 #326

    lol. the last ten pages or so, on this thread are hilarious. very entertaining.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  7. Posts : 446
    Windows 7 Ultimate 64 Bit and VM
       03 Jul 2015 #327

    STEVAE said: View Post
    i totally agree with you. i have put it on the feedback form many, many times. not only color for the title bars, but also transparency. why they would have removed these functions is something i just don't understand. it is very difficult to tell the active title bar from the inactive ones. especially when you have a lot of windows up, and i usually do. keep asking, and i will also.
    So have I. I am firmly convinced after all the feedback about Aero that they have decided they can monitize this aspect by offering an Aero Theme pack with color changing windows text etc and Windows 7 styling. I'll wager there will be a Aero add pack out in 6 months for $20 for 5 PC's.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  8. Posts : 310
    Release + Insider Preview Home Build 16179 (VMWare)
       03 Jul 2015 #328

    Indianatone said: View Post
    So have I. I am firmly convinced after all the feedback about Aero that they have decided they can monitize this aspect by offering an Aero Theme pack with color changing windows text etc and Windows 7 styling. I'll wager there will be a Aero add pack out in 6 months for $20 for 5 PC's.
    So we are back to the days of this:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	220px-Win98Plus.jpg 
Views:	330 
Size:	9.9 KB 
ID:	23202

    Noooooooooooooo!
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  9.    03 Jul 2015 #329

    rogerwilco91 said: View Post
    So we are back to the days of this:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	220px-Win98Plus.jpg 
Views:	330 
Size:	9.9 KB 
ID:	23202

    Noooooooooooooo!
    Those days are gone. I'd be surprised if you see anything other than a Pro Pack showing up latter on. That will be for those with Home but want to upgrade to Pro. Like what's out there for Windows 8.1, only minus Media Center.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  10. Posts : 14,411
    Windows 10 Insider Preview
       03 Jul 2015 #330

    Indianatone said: View Post
    So have I. I am firmly convinced after all the feedback about Aero that they have decided they can monitize this aspect by offering an Aero Theme pack with color changing windows text etc and Windows 7 styling. I'll wager there will be a Aero add pack out in 6 months for $20 for 5 PC's.
    And I'll wager it'll be created by a third party.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 
Page 33 of 80 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Related Threads
Source: Windows 10 SDK Preview Build 10166 Released | Building Apps for Windows
616855717711101952 Download Windows 10 Insider Preview ISO - Microsoft Windows See also: https://www.tenforums.com/windows-10-news/1946-download-windows-10-insider-preview-iso-file.html
Source: Windows 10 SDK Preview Build 10158 Released
601809947274452992 https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/4807-windows-update-check-install-windows-10-a.html
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:35.
Find Us