Windows 10: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 15025 for PC Insider

Page 7 of 66 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
  1. Kari's Avatar
    Posts : 15,054
    Windows 10 Pro
       01 Feb 2017 #60

    Important enough to remind ESD fans once again:

    After the upgrade do not forget to disable UUP again. It will be re-enabled by default after an upgrade, and will be default upgrade method after a clean install.

    Checking ring level is also a good idea, it is sometimes reset to Slow. At least that has happened to me often enough that I nowadays always check it after an upgrade.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2.    01 Feb 2017 #61

    My wife and I are going for out dinner. Hopefully it will be ready when we get back.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3.    01 Feb 2017 #62

    Kari said: View Post
    Important enough to remind ESD fans once again:

    After the upgrade do not forget to disable UUP again. It will be re-enabled by default after an upgrade, and will be default upgrade method after a clean install.

    Checking ring level is also a good idea, it is sometimes reset to Slow. At least that has happened to me often enough that I nowadays always check it after an upgrade.
    I just reset it to disabled. It's always good to have an ISO in case I need to perform a clean instillation.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4.    01 Feb 2017 #63

    Winuser said: View Post
    My wife and I are going for out dinner. Hopefully it will be ready when we get back.
    Enjoy!!!
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5.    01 Feb 2017 #64

    Kari said: View Post
    Important enough to remind ESD fans once again:

    After the upgrade do not forget to disable UUP again. It will be re-enabled by default after an upgrade, and will be default upgrade method after a clean install.

    Checking ring level is also a good idea, it is sometimes reset to Slow. At least that has happened to me often enough that I nowadays always check it after an upgrade.
    I really wanted to continue using UUP so I could test it. I've had enough aggravation so I'm going back to the ESD method.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6.    01 Feb 2017 #65

    BunnyJ said: View Post
    Enjoy!!!
    Payday today so I don't have to cook. :)
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7. M4v3r1ck's Avatar
    Posts : 632
    Win 10 Pro x64 1607 (Build 14393.953)
       01 Feb 2017 #66

    Test Sequence Start!
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  8.    01 Feb 2017 #67

    Another weird thing, trying to d/l 15025 for last hour or so, says I am up to date. UUP is off, Fast Ring. Just for grins, changed UUP to on and got an immediate update to 15025...go figure. Now watching the dots while it is initializing.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  9. AndreTen's Avatar
    Posts : 14,708
    Windows 10 (Pro and Insider Pro)
       01 Feb 2017 #68

    Came home, checked update and it's downloading :) Had to wait for the last two builds.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  10. M4v3r1ck's Avatar
    Posts : 632
    Win 10 Pro x64 1607 (Build 14393.953)
       01 Feb 2017 #69

    Kari said: View Post
    Checking ring level is also a good idea, it is sometimes reset to Slow. At least that has happened to me often enough that I nowadays always check it after an upgrade.
    Same routine here after being set back to SLOW ring after update.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 
Page 7 of 66 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast

Related Threads
UPDATE 2: 764169017733025792 UPDATE 1: 764153098935922692 763865659079925760
UPDATE: 742889757512867840 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14366 Mobile Build 14364 | Windows Experience Blog
695034380524216320 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14257 | Windows Experience Blog
UPDATE: November 9th 2015 663817978471804928 663818555217985536 662328639673864192
UPDATE 3: Microsoft Releases PC build 10565 to Insiders in the Slow ring today. 655071954639020032 UPDATE 2: Download: https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/9230-windows-10-iso-download.html#option3
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:23.
Find Us