Page 66 of 66 FirstFirst ... 1656646566
  1.    09 Feb 2017 #651
    Join Date : Feb 2015
    3rd Rock
    Posts : 729
    WinX Pro x64 IP v14986

    They had the last live chat where a guy from Pakistan ESD on at 4 AM his time
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  2.    09 Feb 2017 #652
    Join Date : Oct 2013
    A Finnish expat in Germany
    Posts : 12,978
    Windows 10 Pro

    I've hosted several times 4 Ten Forums Live Chats in one day, to cater most time zones, so that first one has been 1 to 3 PM, second 6 to 8 PM, third 10 PM to midnight, and last 2 AM to 4 AM (all times my time, CET)
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  3.    09 Feb 2017 #653
    Join Date : Jul 2014
    Serbia
    Posts : 10,451
    W10 Insider + Linux

    Quote Originally Posted by Kari View Post
    I've hosted several times 4 Ten Forums Live Chats in one day, to cater most time zones, so that first one has been 1 to 3 PM, second 6 to 8 PM, third 10 PM to midnight, and last 2 AM to 4 AM (all times my time, CET)
    Aren't you self professed insomniac ?
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  4.    09 Feb 2017 #654
    Join Date : Feb 2015
    3rd Rock
    Posts : 729
    WinX Pro x64 IP v14986

    Why, yes, yes he is!
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  5.    09 Feb 2017 #655
    Join Date : Oct 2013
    A Finnish expat in Germany
    Posts : 12,978
    Windows 10 Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by CountMike View Post
    Aren't you self professed insomniac ?
    Yes, with an official diagnose among other neurological issues That's why I know already it's not going to be an issue to participate #WinBugBash this weekend, starting at 4 AM on Sunday my time.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  6.    09 Feb 2017 #656
    Join Date : Jul 2014
    Serbia
    Posts : 10,451
    W10 Insider + Linux

    Quote Originally Posted by Kari View Post
    Yes, with an official diagnose among other neurological issues That's why I know already it's not going to be an issue to participate #WinBugBash this weekend, starting at 4 AM on Sunday my time.
    I wouldn't get up at that time even to go fishing.
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  7.    09 Feb 2017 #657
    Join Date : Oct 2013
    A Finnish expat in Germany
    Posts : 12,978
    Windows 10 Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by CountMike View Post
    I wouldn't get up at that time even to go fishing.
    That's why I thought it to be important to remind Microsoft that not all Insiders live in time zones between PST and EST. There's a great amount of Insiders in Europe (as well as in Africa sharing the time zones with us Europeans), in Asia and in Oceania.

    If all live events they organize on Internet is late afternoon / early evening PST to suit Americans it keeps the rest of us quite effectively blocked out. Not all Insiders are insomniacs
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  8.    10 Feb 2017 #658
    Join Date : Jan 2017
    Turku
    Posts : 1,781
    Windows 10 Pro IP Build 16299.19 (Branch: RS3 Release)

    Quote Originally Posted by Kari View Post
    That's why I thought it to be important to remind Microsoft that not all Insiders live in time zones between PST and EST. There's a great amount of Insiders in Europe (as well as in Africa sharing the time zones with us Europeans), in Asia and in Oceania.

    If all live events they organize on Internet is late afternoon / early evening PST to suit Americans it keeps the rest of us quite effectively blocked out. Not all Insiders are insomniacs
    Totally agree with this! I am quite the opposite of insomniac. I put my head on my pillow and within a second I snore until someone rips me out of the bed.

      My ComputersSystem Spec

 
Page 66 of 66 FirstFirst ... 1656646566


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Insider Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14901 for PC
UPDATE 2: 764169017733025792 UPDATE 1: 764153098935922692 763865659079925760
Windows 10 News
Insider Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14366 & Mobile Build 14364
UPDATE: 742889757512867840 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14366 Mobile Build 14364 | Windows Experience Blog
Windows 10 News
Insider Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14257
695034380524216320 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14257 | Windows Experience Blog
Windows 10 News
Insider Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10586 for PC
UPDATE: November 9th 2015 663817978471804928 663818555217985536 662328639673864192
Windows 10 News
Insider Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10565
UPDATE 3: Microsoft Releases PC build 10565 to Insiders in the Slow ring today. 655071954639020032 UPDATE 2: Download: https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/9230-windows-10-iso-download.html#option3
Windows 10 News
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:46.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+ Ten Forums iOS App Ten Forums Android App



Windows 10 Forums