Windows 10: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 15025 for PC Insider
Take no notice of the name the link works.
Do Windows 10
Thanks for the info.
I think it's because, as per post 1, the UUP process is broken on 32-bit machines so ISOs are the only way. Plus they presumably want people to join in the Bug Bash thing.
Also add to the fact that in the blog post, Dona mentioned that this build is blocked on 32-bit machines so the ISOs have been released to facilitate those machines to get the latest build and begin the Bug Bash as well.
The new Gotham or the old 1966 Gotham?
- it might be that one needed a 64-bit system to accommodate the UUP test-module alongside the regular update..
- high system memory usage perhaps..
Could be - my low end systems struggle with*UUP
confirm my asterisk was from a typo correction
A few bugs that I have discovered so far.
1. Trying to use the UUP method was a disaster.
2. Edge still inserts random asterisks.
3. Pasting in Edge is slow.
4. If I use sleep, When I wake it my computer gets a weird screen and I have to use the restart button.
5. When shutting down if I left click on the window icon to get to the power options my computer restarts instead of shutting down. If I right click on the window icon to get to the shutdown option my computer will shutdown.
On that same page there are additional preview downloads. Not sure I want to mess with them?
Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14366 Mobile Build 14364 | Windows Experience Blog
Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14257 | Windows Experience Blog
UPDATE: November 9th 2015
Microsoft Releases PC build 10565 to Insiders in the Slow ring today.