Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 15025 for PC Insider

Page 21 of 66 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
  1.    02 Feb 2017 #200

    f14tomcat said: View Post
    to both. And Mike, this is what my Realtek HD Audio looks like now. Dead in the water.

    Attachment 119476
    I just reinstalled Realtek drivers after deleting old ones with Revo. New drivers 0008-64bit_Win7_Win8_Win81_Win10_R281.exe from Realtek site. It works now in control panel and from taskbar. Doesn't look any better or worse than before. They are just not too kind to Gigabyte.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  2. Kari's Avatar
    Posts : 15,140
    Windows 10 Pro
       02 Feb 2017 #201

      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3. dencal's Avatar
    Posts : 2,844
    W10 Pro + W10 Preview
       02 Feb 2017 #202

    No such problem here Kari..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails gra.png  
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  4. f14tomcat's Avatar
    Posts : 37,708
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)
       02 Feb 2017 #203

    CountMike said: View Post
    I just reinstalled Realtek drivers after deleting old ones with Revo. New drivers 0008-64bit_Win7_Win8_Win81_Win10_R281.exe from Realtek site. It works now in control panel and from taskbar. Doesn't look any better or worse than before. They are just not too kind to Gigabyte.
    Mike, Revo'd the Realtek and rebooted. It fixed itself!!! 7737

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2017-02-02_06h25_15.png 
Views:	9 
Size:	63.2 KB 
ID:	119489
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  5.    02 Feb 2017 #204

    f14tomcat said: View Post
    Mike, Revo'd the Realtek and rebooted. It fixed itself!!! 7737

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2017-02-02_06h25_15.png 
Views:	9 
Size:	63.2 KB 
ID:	119489
    Great, I wish I had those options. As I said, Gigabyte is not Realtek's favorite platform.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  6.    02 Feb 2017 #205

    AndreTen said: View Post
    Same here and at least one other user reported the same...
    It was greyed for me as well, when I rebooted it switched on.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.JPG 
Views:	79 
Size:	23.8 KB 
ID:	119490
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  7. f14tomcat's Avatar
    Posts : 37,708
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)
       02 Feb 2017 #206

    brummyfan said: View Post
    It was greyed for me as well, when I rebooted it switched on.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.JPG 
Views:	79 
Size:	23.8 KB 
ID:	119490
    Hover over the tile. Betcha it goes away.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  8.    02 Feb 2017 #207

    I'm having to many problems. I'm running Macrium to do a restore. I'll turn off UUP and try again.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  9. WEKJR's Avatar
    Posts : 254
    Win7 SP1 Ultimate and Win10 18277.1000 64bit Pro
       02 Feb 2017 #208

    Build 15025


    Turned off UUP before downloading the update. Thanks to Kari's old folks memory hint, saved the .esd before the update reboot and was able to create the ISO. Download took about 30 minutes without the delay problems others have been describing. All is up and running after the second reboot.


    WEK
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  10. f14tomcat's Avatar
    Posts : 37,708
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)
       02 Feb 2017 #209

    Winuser said: View Post
    I'm having to many problems. I'm running Macrium to do a restore. I'll turn off UUP and try again.
    Might want to disconnect your router while restoring so it doesn't take off on you. Gives you a chance to do UUP-Off, then connect router.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


 
Page 21 of 66 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Related Threads
UPDATE 2: 764169017733025792 UPDATE 1: 764153098935922692 763865659079925760
UPDATE: 742889757512867840 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14366 Mobile Build 14364 | Windows Experience Blog
695034380524216320 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14257 | Windows Experience Blog
UPDATE: November 9th 2015 663817978471804928 663818555217985536 662328639673864192
UPDATE 3: Microsoft Releases PC build 10565 to Insiders in the Slow ring today. 655071954639020032 UPDATE 2: Download: https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/9230-windows-10-iso-download.html#option3
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:30.
Find Us