Windows 10: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 15025 for PC Insider

Page 20 of 66 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
  1.    02 Feb 2017 #190

    So far this is a really good build. Now that I've got a lot done yesterday I can spend some more time checking this build out.

    J..
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  2. Posts : 2,707
    W10 Pro + W10 Preview
       02 Feb 2017 #191

    Finally installed....phewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww............
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  3.    02 Feb 2017 #192

    dencal said: View Post
    Finally installed....phewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww............
    Good to hear!! I hate when it takes so long to get a new build. Grrrrrrrrrrrr....
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  4. Posts : 49
    Dual Boot: Win10 & Insider
       02 Feb 2017 #193

    So many install issues...I always grab the ESD from Wzor and decrypt tool then install is a breeze plus you're in control of the whole process. Why put up with the heartache?

    Main feature I use as of late is the Night Light shortcut which, as others have noted, seems to be broken otherwise all seems to be good.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5.    02 Feb 2017 #194

    Downloaded and installed in 45min, installed on my main machine, hope it's solid for normal use.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6.    02 Feb 2017 #195

    leetron said: View Post
    So many install issues...I always grab the ESD from Wzor and decrypt tool then install is a breeze plus you're in control of the whole process. Why put up with the heartache?

    Main feature I use as of late is the Night Light shortcut which, as others have noted, seems to be broken otherwise all seems to be good.
    Night Lite works for me, it's set for 9PM. It may be a function of GPU or monitor drivers. It has a slider for color temperature and could turned on or off manually. Can also be applied to each monitor (3) separately.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  7. Posts : 49
    Dual Boot: Win10 & Insider
       02 Feb 2017 #196

    CountMike said: View Post
    Night Lite works for me, it's set for 9PM. It may be a function of GPU or monitor drivers. It has a slider for color temperature and could turned on or off manually. Can also be applied to each monitor (3) separately.
    Thanks, works for me too but the shortcut in Action Center doesn't appear to work anymore.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  8. Posts : 32,539
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)
       02 Feb 2017 #197

    CountMike said: View Post
    Night Lite works for me, it's set for 9PM. It may be a function of GPU or monitor drivers. It has a slider for color temperature and could turned on or off manually. Can also be applied to each monitor (3) separately.
    leetron said: View Post
    Thanks, works for me too but the shortcut in Action Center doesn't appear to work anymore.
    to both. And Mike, this is what my Realtek HD Audio looks like now. Dead in the water.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2017-02-02_05h53_44.png 
Views:	6 
Size:	36.4 KB 
ID:	119476
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  • Posts : 2,707
    W10 Pro + W10 Preview
       02 Feb 2017 #198

    Trying to empty Recycle Bin gave me the following options.....very funny..... cleared up after several attempts.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot (4).jpg  
    Last edited by dencal; 03 Feb 2017 at 05:16.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  •    02 Feb 2017 #199

    New 15025 build feels a lot better..
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  •  
    Page 20 of 66 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

    Related Threads
    UPDATE 2: 764169017733025792 UPDATE 1: 764153098935922692 763865659079925760
    UPDATE: 742889757512867840 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14366 Mobile Build 14364 | Windows Experience Blog
    695034380524216320 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14257 | Windows Experience Blog
    UPDATE: November 9th 2015 663817978471804928 663818555217985536 662328639673864192
    UPDATE 3: Microsoft Releases PC build 10565 to Insiders in the Slow ring today. 655071954639020032 UPDATE 2: Download: https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/9230-windows-10-iso-download.html#option3
    Our Sites
    Site Links
    About Us
    Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

    Designer Media Ltd
    All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:22.
    Find Us