Windows 10: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 15019 for PC Insider

Page 40 of 48 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast
  1.    30 Jan 2017 #390

    BunnyJ said: View Post
    Can you expand on that a bit??
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	000057.png 
Views:	5 
Size:	55.1 KB 
ID:	119153
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2.    30 Jan 2017 #391

    It's clear or not? Insider fast builds are basically picked from the daily canary builds over the week and it should be the most stable one. Build date 15019 is January 21st = 10 days old Canary build. I'm sure that the next Insider build is already out, they are just making sure that there is no hard blocker. Dona said that they are looking for a good build because of the bug bash which starts on Friday.
    edit:
    btw I believe that the next build will be available after some time for the slow ring as well... will see
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3. Kari's Avatar
    Posts : 14,817
    Windows 10 Pro
       30 Jan 2017 #392

    Waiting the next build, I just want to remind you geeks that Windows 10 works better if it has enough RAM.

    Download more RAM to your PC, completely free: DownloadMoreRAM.com - CloudRAM 2.0

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	28 
Size:	112.9 KB 
ID:	119159
    (Click to enlarge.)
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4. f14tomcat's Avatar
    Posts : 36,289
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)
       30 Jan 2017 #393

    Kari said: View Post
    Waiting the next build, I just want to remind you geeks that Windows 10 works better if it has enough RAM.

    Download more RAM to your PC, completely free: DownloadMoreRAM.com - CloudRAM 2.0
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	28 
Size:	112.9 KB 
ID:	119159
    (Click to enlarge.)
    I went for the 4GB. Running benchmarks now! Got one for downloading OC?
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  5. Kari's Avatar
    Posts : 14,817
    Windows 10 Pro
       30 Jan 2017 #394

    f14tomcat said: View Post
    I went for the 4GB. Running benchmarks now! Got one for downloading OC?
    It will be in next updates.

    I got 32 GB. My old laptop runs now fast as a new top end gaming PC. I might get another 32 GB, just for the fun of it.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6. Fafhrd's Avatar
    Posts : 1,928
    Windows 10 x86 14383 Insider Pro and Core 10240
       30 Jan 2017 #395

    Kari said: View Post
    Waiting the next build, I just want to remind you geeks that Windows 10 works better if it has enough RAM.

    Download more RAM to your PC, completely free: DownloadMoreRAM.com - CloudRAM 2.0
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	28 
Size:	112.9 KB 
ID:	119159
    (Click to enlarge.)
    Shame about the shop on that site - not currently available. I was hoping to download an SSD to speed up my boot times &c., and if possible a larger screen.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  7. johngalt's Avatar
    Posts : 1,534
    WinX Pro x64 IP current
       30 Jan 2017 #396

    But can you download a pizza?
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  8. johngalt's Avatar
    Posts : 1,534
    WinX Pro x64 IP current
       30 Jan 2017 #397

    OK, main desktop (VM Host) upadted to 15019 without any (noticeable) issues. No drivers needed updating this time around, SDI says all is good.

    VM that I rebuilt from scratch using 15014 does nto want to update, WU doesn't find 15019 to download nad install.
    VM with dual drives for testing updating right now.
    VM used to test with MB 3.x updated OK.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  9. f14tomcat's Avatar
    Posts : 36,289
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)
       30 Jan 2017 #398

    johngalt said: View Post
    OK, main desktop (VM Host) upadted to 15019 without any (noticeable) issues. No drivers needed updating this time around, SDI says all is good.

    VM that I rebuilt from scratch using 15014 does nto want to update, WU doesn't find 15019 to download nad install.
    VM with dual drives for testing updating right now.
    VM used to test with MB 3.x updated OK.
    Try the 15002 Official ISO. See if it'll go to 15019.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  10.    30 Jan 2017 #399

    Fafhrd said: View Post
    Shame about the shop on that site - not currently available. I was hoping to download an SSD to speed up my boot times &c., and if possible a larger screen.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 
Page 40 of 48 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast

Related Threads
818518109497659393 818522983345991680 Source: https://blogs.windows.com/windowsexperience/2017/01/09/announcing-windows-10-insider-preview-build-15002-pc How to Start or Stop Receiving Insider Builds in Windows 10
UPDATE: 742889757512867840 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14366 Mobile Build 14364 | Windows Experience Blog
702553978211475456 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14271 + Mobile Build 14267.1004 | Windows Experience Blog How to Start or Stop Receiving Insider Builds in Windows 10
687334185501999104 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 11099 | Windows Experience Blog How to Start or Stop Receiving Insider Builds in Windows 10
UPDATE: November 9th 2015 663817978471804928 663818555217985536 662328639673864192
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:45.
Find Us