Page 49 of 56 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 ... LastLast

  1. Joined : Jan 2014
    Oak Ridge TN, USA
    Posts : 23,934
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       01 Jul 2015 #481

    Wynona said: View Post
    Bite your fingers, Count! We can never have too many updates too soon!
    Hmm.. we could use a day off to catch our breath between each build??
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  2. Joined : Jul 2014
    Serbia
    Posts : 6,954
    All kinds
       01 Jul 2015 #482

    BunnyJ said: View Post
    Hmm.. we could use a day off to catch our breath between each build??
    Considering the speed of my internet, it was almost a continuous task 158 - 159.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  3. Joined : Oct 2014
    Arnold, MD
    Posts : 17,376
    Triple Boot 10 Pro & 10 Insider Pro & 8.1 Pro
       01 Jul 2015 #483

    BunnyJ said: View Post
    Hmm.. we could use a day off to catch our breath between each build??
    Mr. Jeff.... BunnyJ .... et al really disagree... on tech grounds. When given the crucible to probe, ponder, think, Doesn't it warrant our insatiable urge to find out what the other​ guy is doing??
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  4. Joined : Dec 2013
    Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts : 8,201
    Windows 10 IoT
       01 Jul 2015 #484

    You guys still on 10159? I just updated to 10161.









    Just kidding,
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  5.    01 Jul 2015 #485

    alphanumeric said: View Post
    You guys still on 10159? I just updated to 10161.









    Just kidding,
    Hahaha very goood
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  6. Joined : Jun 2015
    beqa lagoon, fiji
    Posts : 265
    Windows 10 preview ########
       01 Jul 2015 #486

    GREAT ANSWERS! very humerus, as i got several chuckles out of it. and for the most part, those were the reasons i expected to read, but you never know if someone might stoke my curiosity with something else if i don't ask.
    i test each build and each leak to see if there is anything really cool that others don't have. also, i am ever in pursuit of the fastest, speediest, blazingly tachyon like system i can possibly have. i have the hardware, and so am always looking for software that will allow me to zoom, zoom, zoom. beyond that, i love new stuff...



    on a different note, i can hear the song dangerzone playing in the background as i read f14tomcat's post. lol.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  7. Joined : Oct 2013
    A Finnish ex-pat in Germany
    Posts : 9,520
    Windows 10 Pro
       01 Jul 2015 #487

    STEVAE said: View Post
    GREAT ANSWERS! very humerus, as i got several chuckles out of it. and for the most part, those were the reasons i expected to read, but you never know if someone might stoke my curiosity with something else if i don't ask.
    i test each build and each leak to see if there is anything really cool that others don't have. also, i am ever in pursuit of the fastest, speediest, blazingly tachyon like system i can possibly have. i have the hardware, and so am always looking for software that will allow me to zoom, zoom, zoom. beyond that, i love new stuff...
    I am a several times happily divorced man. Usually the reason for my divorces has been the classical question the witches dear ladies have asked: "There are too many gadgets in this household and you spend too much time with them. Now, decide, either those computers go, or I will go!".

    My answer has always been the same: "Do you need help in packing?"

      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  8. Joined : Oct 2014
    Polk County Texas USA
    Posts : 11,673
    Windows 10 Insider Preview
       01 Jul 2015 #488

    Kari said: View Post
    I am a several times happily divorced man. Usually the reason for my divorces has been the classical question the witches dear ladies have asked: "There are too many gadgets in this household and you spend too much time with them. Now, decide, either those computers go, or I will go!".

    My answer has always been the same: "Do you need help in packing?"

    I'm on the exact opposite end of that, Kari. I look at a new device and Johnny says, "Do you want it?" Well, of course I want it! However, I have to be the one to make the hard decision not to get it if I really can't justify spending the money. Because if it were up to him, I'd have one of everything out there.

    This from a man who wouldn't touch a computer with a ten foot pole! Methinks he's due for a new, larger screen television . . .
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  9. Joined : Jan 2014
    Walnut Beach, Milford, Ct
    Posts : 7,566
    Win10 Pro / Remix 3.0
       01 Jul 2015 #489

    Kari said: View Post
    I am a several times happily divorced man. Usually the reason for my divorces has been the classical question the witches dear ladies have asked: "There are too many gadgets in this household and you spend too much time with them. Now, decide, either those computers go, or I will go!".

    My answer has always been the same: "Do you need help in packing?"

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Laughing.JPG 
Views:	78 
Size:	9.4 KB 
ID:	22976
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  10. Joined : Oct 2014
    Polk County Texas USA
    Posts : 11,673
    Windows 10 Insider Preview
       01 Jul 2015 #490

    BunnyJ said: View Post
    Hmm.. we could use a day off to catch our breath between each build??
    Nahhhhhhhhhhh . . . but guess what!? I just got my Windows 10 flash drive built and was going to put a clean install of Build 10149 10159 onto Lappy 7, but decided to take one more look at Task Manager>Services>wauserv and wonder of wonders, it's running!

    So I back outta there and go for Windows Update. Build 10159 showed up and has downloaded. She's now 25% into Preparing to Install Updates! If that finishes, I'm three for three after a long hard couple of days! Still, I will want to do a clean install after checking things out a bit.

    Hmmm, I may have to just do a clean install on the last Laptop (much older 17"). Gotta do something different!
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


 
Page 49 of 56 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 ... LastLast


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Mobile Announcing Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 10166
Source - Announcing Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 10166 | Blogging Windows UPDATE: 631136148014764032
Windows 10 News
Insider Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10166
Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10166 | Blogging Windows Preview Builds - Check for New Windows 10 Builds . Windows 10 Home Insider Preview build 10166 product key: KTNPV-KTRK4-3RRR8-39X6W-W44T3 Windows 10 Pro...
Windows 10 News
Mobile Announcing Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 10149
Source
Windows 10 News
Insider Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10130 for PCs
Source: http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwindows/2015/05/29/announcing-windows-10-insider-preview-build-10130-for-pcs https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/2451-preview-builds-check-new-windows-10-builds.html
Windows 10 News
Insider Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10122 for PCs
Source: http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwindows/2015/05/20/announcing-windows-10-insider-preview-build-10122-for-pcs/ https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/2451-preview-builds-check-new-windows-10-builds.html UPDATES: 601080802793922560
Windows 10 News
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:03.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 10 Forums