Page 26 of 56 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

  1. Joined : Oct 2014
    Polk County Texas USA
    Posts : 11,672
    Windows 10 Insider Preview
       30 Jun 2015 #251

    paulsalter said: View Post
    Thanks for confirmation

    I might just stick with IE, don't like the idea of having to use 2 browsers depending on what I am doing, prefer everything all in one
    Same here, Paul. If it ain't broke, don't try to fix it.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  2. Joined : Oct 2014
    Posts : 1,442
    W10 Pro + W10 Preview
       30 Jun 2015 #252

    What a kerfufle..first of all tried updating, this downloaded some updates without indicating what they were.
    I then tried many times at intervals, without success, to update from 10147 to 10158.

    Tried Kari,s tip going from Fast to Slow and back again, this had the desired effect of starting the download, then grinding to a halt stating Error 0x80246017.

    The M$ website solution did not appear right as it applied to earlier previews.

    I was begining to think that the need to install an earlier preview might solve the problem with all the agro that involved
    Decided to give it one more go, and would you believe it, have successfully downloaded without have altered anything.

    My advice for what its worth, "if at first you don`t succeed, try try try again".
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  3. Joined : Oct 2014
    Posts : 64
    Win7/win8.1/win10
       30 Jun 2015 #253

    paulsalter said: View Post
    Thanks for confirmation

    I might just stick with IE, don't like the idea of having to use 2 browsers depending on what I am doing, prefer everything all in one
    internet explorer will stay at version 11 and only receive security updates in the future.

    the edge browser(version 20)will be provided with the most support and enhancements.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  4. Joined : Jun 2015
    Cairo
    Posts : 2
    windows 8.1
       30 Jun 2015 #254

    hello,
    Does anyone help me to get Windows 10 Enterprise Insider Preview build 10158
    and i want to know who is the best pro or enterprise?
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  5. Joined : Dec 2013
    Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts : 8,201
    Windows 10 IoT
       30 Jun 2015 #255

    ahmedtalaat2o2o said: View Post
    hello,
    Does anyone help me to get Windows 10 Enterprise Insider Preview build 10158
    and i want to know who is the best pro or enterprise?
    https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/...d=wc-mscom-wol This likely isn't the 10158 build though. Why do you want Enterprise? There is no free upgrade to RTM from enterprise. You have to have a valid license to keep using it after the preview expires.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  6. Joined : Feb 2015
    Livonia, MI USA
    Posts : 32
    Windows 10 Pro 1607 (OS Build 15007 170107-1846)
       30 Jun 2015 #256

    10158


    10158 installed overnight for meClick image for larger version. 

Name:	Build10158.JPG 
Views:	71 
Size:	107.7 KB 
ID:	22831
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  7. Joined : Oct 2014
    Posts : 1,541
    W7 32 bit, Linux Mint Xfce 18 64 bit
       30 Jun 2015 #257

    So, I assume this is the next before RTM, so how does build 10158 run, any issues?
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  8. Joined : Sep 2014
    Posts : 92
    64-bit 10240 10 Pro
       30 Jun 2015 #258

    I finally got it again but none of those fancy Wallpapers.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  9. Joined : Oct 2013
    A Finnish ex-pat in Germany
    Posts : 9,520
    Windows 10 Pro
       30 Jun 2015 #259

    Clean install, signing in with an Azure AD account instead of MS or local, couldn't do anything before I had entered the product key and activated Windows (skipped the key when installing, Windows was not activated when on desktop).

    Couldn't set up OneDrive and Mail, couldn't change display settings. When activated, everything started to work.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  10. Joined : Oct 2014
    Polk County Texas USA
    Posts : 11,672
    Windows 10 Insider Preview
       30 Jun 2015 #260

    dencal said: View Post
    What a kerfufle..first of all tried updating, this downloaded some updates without indicating what they were.
    I then tried many times at intervals, without success, to update from 10147 to 10158.

    Tried Kari,s tip going from Fast to Slow and back again, this had the desired effect of starting the download, then grinding to a halt stating Error 0x80246017.

    The M$ website solution did not appear right as it applied to earlier previews.

    I was begining to think that the need to install an earlier preview might solve the problem with all the agro that involved
    Decided to give it one more go, and would you believe it, have successfully downloaded without have altered anything.

    My advice for what its worth, "if at first you don`t succeed, try try try again".
    Well, I'm on about my 10th "try, try, try again"!
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


 
Page 26 of 56 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Mobile Announcing Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 10166
Source - Announcing Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 10166 | Blogging Windows UPDATE: 631136148014764032
Windows 10 News
Insider Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10166
Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10166 | Blogging Windows Preview Builds - Check for New Windows 10 Builds . Windows 10 Home Insider Preview build 10166 product key: KTNPV-KTRK4-3RRR8-39X6W-W44T3 Windows 10 Pro...
Windows 10 News
Mobile Announcing Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 10149
Source
Windows 10 News
Insider Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10130 for PCs
Source: http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwindows/2015/05/29/announcing-windows-10-insider-preview-build-10130-for-pcs https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/2451-preview-builds-check-new-windows-10-builds.html
Windows 10 News
Insider Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10122 for PCs
Source: http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwindows/2015/05/20/announcing-windows-10-insider-preview-build-10122-for-pcs/ https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/2451-preview-builds-check-new-windows-10-builds.html UPDATES: 601080802793922560
Windows 10 News
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:01.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 10 Forums