Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1.    28 Jun 2015 #11
    Join Date : Feb 2014
    Posts : 9,136
    Windows 10 Professional

    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas View Post
    English Language Pack is available at MEGA. Came from WZOR.
    Tried it, wouldn't take. In CMD Admin, that is, unless you know a better way?
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  2.    28 Jun 2015 #12
    Join Date : Jun 2015
    Posts : 219
    windows 10

    The 10151 Build


    I just read with great anticipation the "leak of Build 10151". The fact in was being leaked in Chinese didn't create as much concern as the window asking me to allow it's downloading app to make changes to my registry.
    I know the company line is wait till Windows' comes out with it by normal 'windows update' download. Problem is I am very impatient. No long winded story about me sailing around the world without Wi-Fi access, just the plain truth I'm impatient.
    Anyone know of an alternate download site I'd appreciate and heads up.
    Thanks ladies and gentlemen.
    Thanks to the law enforcement communities of upstate New York. Kudos
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  3.    28 Jun 2015 #13
    Join Date : Apr 2015
    Posts : 51
    Win 10

    Quote Originally Posted by Edwin View Post
    Tried it, wouldn't take. In CMD Admin, that is, unless you know a better way?
    You might want to try this link.

    http://superuser.com/questions/66697...ingle-language

    I haven't tried it but it looks like it may work.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  4.    28 Jun 2015 #14
    Join Date : Feb 2014
    Posts : 9,136
    Windows 10 Professional

    Quote Originally Posted by AFTommy View Post
    I just read with great anticipation the "leak of Build 10151". The fact in was being leaked in Chinese didn't create as much concern as the window asking me to allow it's downloading app to make changes to my registry.
    I know the company line is wait till Windows' comes out with it by normal 'windows update' download. Problem is I am very impatient. No long winded story about me sailing around the world without Wi-Fi access, just the plain truth I'm impatient.
    Anyone know of an alternate download site I'd appreciate and heads up.
    Thanks ladies and gentlemen.
    Thanks to the law enforcement communities of upstate New York. Kudos
    There should be link to a mirror Google Drive download for the iso solely.
    Don't touch that installer package!
    I'm not suggesting what you should do, I'm merely saying that there are alternatives and you should investigate those alternatives carefully and at your own risk!
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  5.    28 Jun 2015 #15
    Join Date : Mar 2015
    Warren, Ohio
    Posts : 70
    Windows 10 x64

    So does this mean the english language pack is not at least pre installed?
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  6.    28 Jun 2015 #16
    Join Date : Feb 2014
    Posts : 9,136
    Windows 10 Professional

    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas View Post
    You might want to try this link.

    http://superuser.com/questions/66697...ingle-language

    I haven't tried it but it looks like it may work.
    No go! I broke the build, it now resides in an endless repair loop!
    Oh well, that was fun while it lasted!
    Didn't learn much though!
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  7.    28 Jun 2015 #17
    Join Date : Apr 2015
    Posts : 51
    Win 10

    Quote Originally Posted by Edwin View Post
    No go! I broke the build, it now resides in an endless repair loop!
    Oh well, that was fun while it lasted!
    Didn't learn much though!
    Nothing ventured nothing gained, I think installing without Internet connected may work, W10 makes to many changes with updates and driver's. I think a real clean install may make a difference. I believe the OEM's install languages this way.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  8.    28 Jun 2015 #18
    Join Date : Feb 2014
    Posts : 9,136
    Windows 10 Professional

    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas View Post
    Nothing ventured nothing gained, I think installing without Internet connected may work, W10 makes to many changes with updates and driver's. I think a real clean install may make a difference. I believe the OEM's install languages this way.
    Here goes round two!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20150628_215655.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	948.7 KB 
ID:	22694
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  9.    28 Jun 2015 #19
    Join Date : Nov 2013
    Toronto
    Posts : 4,617
    Win 10 Pro x64

    @Edwin ,I got the keyboard layout changed but no luck with the default language.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	keybd_layout.PNG 
Views:	27 
Size:	189.2 KB 
ID:	22695

    Let me know if you solved the "language barrier".
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  10.    28 Jun 2015 #20
    Join Date : Feb 2014
    Posts : 9,136
    Windows 10 Professional

    @ badrobot:
    Did you get yours activated?
      My ComputersSystem Spec

 
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Windows 10 Build 10147 x64 ISO has leaked
Just leaked about a half hour ago, apparently. Links are pretty scarce at the moment. It's from the fbl_impressive lab, so I'm wondering if it's going to be the next public build. ...
Windows 10 News
Mobile Windows 10 Mobile build 10151 shown off on video
Read more: Windows 10 Mobile build 10151 shown off on video, new app animations highlighted
Windows 10 News
Windows 10 build 10135 Pro x64 has leaked
Untouched 3.87 GB ISO is out in the wild. It's from the same winmain_prs branch as 10134. If you happen to find it, the hashes are below to verify your download. CRC32: 74383DDB MD5: 8BBE5FE3BDD0A4F79625D0CBBC347C7C SHA-1:...
Windows 10 News
Windows 10 Build 10134 has been leaked
windows 10 build 10134 has now been leaked en-us not downloading it here as no gb version if anyone wants it pm me and I send link
Windows 10 News
WIndows 10 build 10051 has leaked
Read more: WIndows 10 build 10051 has leaked https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyigwfn8Y0w
Windows 10 News
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:49.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+ Ten Forums iOS App Ten Forums Android App



Windows 10 Forums