Product support for Microsoft System Center Virtual Machine Manager 2007 will reach its end of support date in 12 months. If you are using this version, please upgrade to a newer version before January 9, 2018 to ensure supportability.The following resources are available to help you upgrade to the latest version of Virtual Machine Manager:
- Upgrade to 2008: Migrating to VMM 2008 from VMM 2007
- To 2008 R2: Upgrading to VMM 2008 R2 from VMM 2008
- To 2008 R2 SP1: Upgrading to VMM 2008 R2 Service Pack 1 from VMM 2008 R2
- To 2012 and 2012 R2: Upgrading System Center 2012 -- Virtual Machine Manager
- To 2016: Upgrade-to-System-Center-2016
Have questions about supported products? Visit Microsoft Support Lifecycle to view a list of supported products and related policies.
Source: System Center Virtual Machine Manager 2007 version nearing end of support | System Center: Virtual Machine Manager Engineering Blog