Windows 10: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 15002 for PC Insider

Page 6 of 34 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 316
    Release + Insider Preview Home Build 16179 (VMWare)
       09 Jan 2017 #51

    Dragonfyre said: View Post
    Well seems I have a nightmare here. Got the install done and after a long install it finally shows my desktop. But seems my task bar is frozen. Mouse over and just get spinning icon. Reboots do nothing. Cannot click on it anywhere to get action center, cortana, etc.

    And I really am mad at myself for not using the reg hack to get the esd as now am totally stuck with no task bar so no access to most anything. If by chance anyone can help with an esd for this so I can try a repair in place I would be eternally grateful as this is very maddening

    Thanks
    Try booting into safe mode with networking and download the windows update through that or refresh through safe mode?
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  2. Posts : 12,138
    Windows 10 Pro
       09 Jan 2017 #52

    Dragonfyre said: View Post
    If by chance anyone can help with an esd for this so I can try a repair in place I would be eternally grateful as this is very maddening
    It might be that ESD in this case with build 15002 would not help you. I just posted this in ESD to ISO tutorial:

    Kari said: View Post
    Note   Note
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  3. Posts : 733
    Windows 1.00 to Windows 10 Pro 64-bit Build 14971.1000
       09 Jan 2017 #53

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot (26).png 
Views:	11 
Size:	186.5 KB 
ID:	116460
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4.    09 Jan 2017 #54

    Well, nothing came out of this one. GSOD with driver no equal error. Now it wouldn't download thru UUP either.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  5.    09 Jan 2017 #55

    It doesn't like VirtualBox. Even with no guest additions it crashes frequently.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  6. Posts : 92
    Windows 10 Duel booting with Windows 10 Insider
       09 Jan 2017 #56

    Anyone notice that In Edge*settings, if you attempt to open*Advanced Settings it will crash Edge? I have build 15002 on two computers and advanced settings cannot be opened in either Edge browser.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  7. Posts : 316
    Release + Insider Preview Home Build 16179 (VMWare)
       09 Jan 2017 #57

    Reldel said: View Post
    Anyone notice that In Edge*settings, if you attempt to open*Advanced Settings it will crash Edge? I have build 15002 on two computers and advanced settings cannot be opened in either Edge browser.
    I don't know if this is in the blog post, but I think the blog post mentioned that there is this bug in Edge....I could be wrong, just quickly glanced through the blog post so take my word with a grain of salt.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  8. Posts : 92
    Windows 10 Duel booting with Windows 10 Insider
       09 Jan 2017 #58

    rogerwilco91 said: View Post
    I don't know if this is in the blog post, but I think the blog post mentioned that there is this bug in Edge....I could be wrong, just quickly glanced through the blog post so take my word with a grain of salt.
    Thanks, I'll go back and read it over again.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  9. Posts : 92
    Windows 10 Duel booting with Windows 10 Insider
       09 Jan 2017 #59

    rogerwilco91 said: View Post
    I don't know if this is in the blog post, but I think the blog post mentioned that there is this bug in Edge....I could be wrong, just quickly glanced through the blog post so take my word with a grain of salt.
    I did go back and reviewed blog post but I did not see anything about Advanced Edge settings crashing the browser.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  10. Posts : 2,196
    W10 Pro + W10 Preview
       09 Jan 2017 #60

    Reldel said: View Post
    Anyone notice that In Edge*settings, if you attempt to open*Advanced Settings it will crash Edge? I have build 15002 on two computers and advanced settings cannot be opened in either Edge browser.
    Not noticed any problem....see attachment
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2017-01-09_21h48_27as.png  
      My ComputersSystem Spec


 
Page 6 of 34 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Related Threads
Update December 14th 2016: Windows 10 Build 14986 released to Slow ring. 809097329152172032 810566942213939200 If having issues installing Build 14986: Build 14986 - Error Code 80240031 - Microsoft Community
UPDATE: 742889757512867840 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14366 Mobile Build 14364 | Windows Experience Blog
692407455293132800 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14251 | Windows Experience Blog How to Start or Stop Receiving Insider Builds in Windows 10
677187866225692672 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 11082 | Windows Experience Blog See also: Release version 11082 : Microsoft Edge Dev
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:53.
Find Us