Happy holidays everyone!
On Dec 15 2016, we released our monthly feature update with build 17.7628 (or higher) for Windows devices, including tablets and phone. You can download your favorite Office Mobile apps right here from the Microsoft Store
, or click the following links from your device:
Get Word Mobile
Get Excel Mobile
Get PowerPoint Mobile
After installing the update, you should be on the following build numbers 17.7628.xxxx (or higher) for your respective Office apps:
OneNote – 17.7668.5760
Word Mobile - 17.7668.4766
Excel Mobile - 17.7668.5022
PowerPoint Mobile - 17.7668.4267
What’s new in 17.7668?
Here’s what’s included in this update –
- Lasso select now at your fingertips with Excel Mobile Use the Surface pen when resizing, rotating, and moving handles on objects or use the pen button to Lasso select ink.
- Open more files with Excel Mobile Now you can open files that contain form controls and Scenario Manager on your device.
- Add multiple Microsoft accounts to OneNote Now add all your favorite notebooks to OneNote, even if the notebooks were created by using different Microsoft accounts.
- Undo easily with OneNote Minds can change anytime! Use the undo button to rewrite and undo note-taking history.
- Set your default preference in OneNote We heard your feedback, teachers and educators! Now pick your favorite font, size, and color to use as the default for new notes, just in time to present on the big screen.
For a full list of features and improvements available on your device, visit What's New in OneNote, Word Mobile, Excel Mobile, and PowerPoint Mobile.
How do I get help or give feedback?
You can reach us anytime --
- By going to File > Feedback in any Office apps
- post your question, describe issue with build number and details in the community
- tweet at us @MicrosoftHelps
We encourage you to connect with us as soon as possible should you run into ah issue, so we can alert the right teams and begin the investigation right away. Our goal is to help you accomplish every task as simply as possible, and we need your input to get us there. So please keep the great feedback coming.
Finally, to all Office customers wherever you are, we wish you a joyous and happy New Year!
The Office Team