Sticky Notes Update: version 1.3.0 for PC
Applicable Rings: Fast
- When you've completed something in your notes, you can now strike it out by highlighting the text and hitting Ctrl+T. Done!
- Prefer to keep your notes compact and small in size? You can now change their color without having to make them larger.
- Fun fact: It's estimated that over 40% of the world is bilingual. If that includes you, we fixed a bug that would show you the incorrect smart insights when switching your keyboard language.
- Your Sticky Notes app was getting a little confused if you were using alt to create special letters or characters that you needed. That bug is now officially squashed!
- We heard that some of you were seeing the app crash when highlighting text and then typing. Sorry, it's all fixed now.