Windows 10: Windows 10 Build 10147 x64 ISO has leaked

Page 16 of 47 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 713
    Windows 10 Build 14267
       19 Jun 2015 #151

    bordi said: View Post
    10.0.10147.0.fbl_impressive.150613-1600

    https://mega.nz/#!v51m0TTa!eJJbK9AuB...B8QiYpyobtYZME
    Be carefull. I'm not sure if it's allowed to post links to leaked builds here...

      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2.    19 Jun 2015 #152

    Hi there

    As near as I can get without breaking Forum Rules.

    Look for a Feline site with a CR domain (Costa Rica). If that's too confusing think of a great CHOCOLATE biscuit bar sold the world over and append the CR domain. !!!!!

    Cheers
    jimbo
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  3. Posts : 156
    Windows 10 Latest build
       19 Jun 2015 #153

    Vladimir said: View Post
    Be carefull. I'm not sure if it's allowed to post links to leaked builds here...

    Sorry I didn’t realize it wasn’t allowed
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4.    19 Jun 2015 #154

    bordi said: View Post
    Sorry I didnít realize it wasnít allowed
    I think you can allude to the site without giving actual links -- see my previous post. I think though in the UK Virgin / Sky / BT block it but there's a lot of VPN's to bypass the block.

    Cheers
    jimbo
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  5. Posts : 156
    Windows 10 Latest build
       19 Jun 2015 #155

    jimbo45 said: View Post
    I think you can allude to the site without giving actual links -- see my previous post. I think though in the UK Virgin / Sky / BT block it but there's a lot of VPN's to bypass the block.

    Cheers
    jimbo
    It’s not a site just a mega link
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  6. Posts : 156
    Windows 10 Latest build
       19 Jun 2015 #156

    jimbo45 said: View Post
    I think you can allude to the site without giving actual links -- see my previous post. I think though in the UK Virgin / Sky / BT block it but there's a lot of VPN's to bypass the block.

    Cheers
    jimbo
    I would never download preview builds from torrent sites you never know what other attached nasties your downloading with it
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  7. Posts : 713
    Windows 10 Build 14267
       19 Jun 2015 #157

    bordi said: View Post
    I would never download preview builds from torrent sites you never know what other attached nasties your downloading with it
    I got the untouched ISO via torrent. The hash confirmed it.

    ~edit~

    Leaks are naturally risky, but I like to live dangerously... lol...

      My ComputerSystem Spec


  8. Posts : 156
    Windows 10 Latest build
       19 Jun 2015 #158

    Vladimir said: View Post
    I got the untouched ISO via torrent. The hash confirmed it.

    ~edit~

    Leaks are naturally risky, but I like to live dangerously... lol...

    Throw cation to the wind and why not, you only live once
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  9. Posts : 1,648
    Microsoft Windows 10 Home
       19 Jun 2015 #159

    Vladimir said: View Post
    I got it via magnet link (from Kickass).
    No problems here !

    Does it need the activation trick stated in post #97?
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  10. Posts : 713
    Windows 10 Build 14267
       19 Jun 2015 #160

    Arc said: View Post
    Does it need the activation trick stated in post #97?
    No. It's the untouched ISO.



      My ComputerSystem Spec


 
Page 16 of 47 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Related Threads
Hi I just installed the Win 10 Home 64 Bit Insider Preview Build 10130 about a week ago and had issues with it not allowing any updates other than for some of my hardware drivers and MS Defender updates (I am aware of the KBXXXXX patch to address...
Solved install of leaked 10147 in Installation and Upgrade
Just as the title states; whats the best way to try and do a clean install of this leaked iso without doing away with my current files, pics, etc that are currently on my hd. Ive tried a few different ways some people have already suggessted to no...
New Build after 10147 ? in Windows Insider
I understood there was to be a new build after 10147 to be available 6/23. It may be scuttlebutt. Is anyone aware of such. I have a few issues with Cortana I would be curious to see if they remain or not.
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:17.
Find Us