Windows 10: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14971 for PC Insider

Page 46 of 51 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 12,176
    Windows 10 Pro
       07 Dec 2016 #451

    blackroseMD1 said: View Post
    Kari,
    Not sure if that was directed at me, but since it was right after my post I just want to clarify that yes, I was fully aware of the 12/2 build pause because of your post. With Dona tweeting today that they're aiming to get a build out this week, I was just posting to say that I hope to see that build this week because of that annoying bug that's been present in at least the last couple of builds.

    If my post was the reason for yours, my apologies, as I didn't mean to come off like I just pop in and post randomly without reading. I'd hope that my post history shows otherwise.
    I have had a bad break with my neurological issues, been in bad mood and sick. Yesterday evening I took too much cheap supermarket whisky, when I posted that post last night I was really drunk. I had no recollection of that post, only noticed it when a fellow member sent me a PM about it.

    I read the post now and immediately deleted it.

    This is not an excuse, as I understand English an excuse would mean I had a good reason to post it. No, this is an apology, admitting the post was not fair, it should have never been posted.

    It was not meant to target anyone, it was irresponsible drunken behaviour from my side. Shouldn't happen but it did.

    My sincere apologies

    A very shameful Kari
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  2. Posts : 1,648
    Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview x64
       07 Dec 2016 #452

    Kari,
    No worries. Sorry to hear about the bad break, and we all know being sick sucks. I hope you get to feeling better soon. I'll keep you in my thoughts.

    Brian
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  3. Posts : 2,209
    W10 Pro + W10 Preview
       07 Dec 2016 #453

    To err is human, to forgive is divine.....I would like to wish you two gentlemen a very happy Christmas.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  4. Posts : 25,412
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)
       07 Dec 2016 #454

    Not real sure, but this seems to indicate if/when we get a new build, that's it for 2016.....

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2016-12-07_10h20_55.png 
Views:	6 
Size:	83.4 KB 
ID:	112710
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  5. Posts : 16,214
    Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16241
       07 Dec 2016 #455

    f14tomcat said: View Post
    Not real sure, but this seems to indicate if/when we get a new build, that's it for 2016.....

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2016-12-07_10h20_55.png 
Views:	6 
Size:	83.4 KB 
ID:	112710
    She indicated yesterday that we should have a new Build by the end of the week, but I'm not sure.

    Of late, she seems to have become a master of disguise and deception when it comes to new Builds!
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6.    07 Dec 2016 #456

    It's the holidays and I bet there are a number of MS employees that have saved up vacation time for this time of the year.

    So.. they might be a bit short handed to deal with new builds.. just guessing.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  7. Posts : 16,214
    Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16241
       07 Dec 2016 #457

    BunnyJ said: View Post
    It's the holidays and I bet there are a number of MS employees that have saved up vacation time for this time of the year.

    So.. they might be a bit short handed to deal with new builds.. just guessing.
    Yeah, no doubt about it, but she did halfway promise this week.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  8. Posts : 25,412
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)
       07 Dec 2016 #458

    BunnyJ said: View Post
    It's the holidays and I bet there are a number of MS employees that have saved up vacation time for this time of the year.

    So.. they might be a bit short handed to deal with new builds.. just guessing.
    That may be true, Jeff, but a company as large as MS has personnel schedules to allow for this. They wouldn't allow a glut of vacation time to shut them down. There are contingency plans and schedules in place. Thanksgiving Holiday 4 day weekend and extended Christmas are expected. It would just be stupid business management to let it happen. Not knocking what you say, just in the real world, it's not likely to happen.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  9. Posts : 16,214
    Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16241
       07 Dec 2016 #459

    f14tomcat said: View Post
    That may be true, Jeff, but a company as large as MS has personnel schedules to allow for this. They wouldn't allow a glut of vacation time to shut them down. There are contingency plans and schedules in place. Thanksgiving Holiday 4 day weekend and extended Christmas are expected. It would just be stupid business management to let it happen. Not knocking what you say, just in the real world, it's not likely to happen.
    Yeah, what you said.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  10. Posts : 820
    Triple Boot Windows 10 IP Build 16257/Windows Server 2016/Debian Buster
       07 Dec 2016 #460

    This is the normal release hour. Build or no build. If no build will there in fact be a build this week. Waiting on my Hyper-V Windows 10 VM. I'm running Windows Server 2016 but can boot to Windows 10 as soon as build is released
      My ComputersSystem Spec


 
Page 46 of 51 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast

Related Threads
UPDATE: 742889757512867840 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14366 Mobile Build 14364 | Windows Experience Blog
Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14257 https://www.tenforums.com/windows-10-news/39650-announcing-windows-10-insider-preview-build-14257-a.html ;)
Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10525 | Blogging Windows How to Start or Stop Receiving Insider Builds in Windows 10 How to Check for and Install Windows Updates in Windows 10
Source: http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwindows/2015/05/29/announcing-windows-10-insider-preview-build-10130-for-pcs https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/2451-preview-builds-check-new-windows-10-builds.html
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:36.
Find Us