Page 26 of 51 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
  1.    21 Nov 2016 #251
    Join Date : Oct 2014
    Posts : 17,123
    Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16281

    Quote Originally Posted by BugMeister View Post
    have you tried RKill?

    - just in case it's a drive-by Trojan..

    it's available at Bleeping Computer
    BleepingComputer.com - News, Reviews, and Technical Support
    Thank you, Mr. Bug. Something else to add to my arsenal! Although the clean install is an accomplished fact, there's always a next time when going out onto the Internet.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  2.    21 Nov 2016 #252
    Join Date : Oct 2014
    Posts : 17,123
    Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16281

    Quote Originally Posted by linw View Post
    Yea, sometimes stronger medicine is needed! A re-install is REALLY strong medicine!
    You betcher boots I use strong medicine when it's called for!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Boots.jpg 
Views:	125 
Size:	10.0 KB 
ID:	110972
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  3.    21 Nov 2016 #253
    Join Date : Oct 2014
    Posts : 1,421
    win 10 Insider

    If all else fails, get out the kickin' boots!!
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  4.    22 Nov 2016 #254
    Join Date : Jul 2015
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts : 824
    Windows 1.00 to Windows 10 Pro 64-bit Build 14971.1000

    Quote Originally Posted by Wynona View Post
    Thank you, Mr. Bug. Something else to add to my arsenal! Although the clean install is an accomplished fact, there's always a next time when going out onto the Internet.

    Surely it should be Mr Meister?
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  5.    22 Nov 2016 #255
    Join Date : Oct 2014
    Posts : 17,123
    Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16281

    Quote Originally Posted by fjk61011 View Post
    Surely it should be Mr Meister?
    Could be, but he hasn't objected to Mr. Bug.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  6.    23 Nov 2016 #256
    Join Date : Feb 2016
    Maribor, Slovenia
    Posts : 8,107
    Windows 10 (Pro and Insider Pro)

    Geeks, how long do we have that expand (to very long list) under Start / recently used?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	61 
Size:	20.9 KB 
ID:	111183
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  7.    23 Nov 2016 #257
    Join Date : Oct 2014
    Posts : 17,123
    Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16281

    Quote Originally Posted by AndreTen View Post
    Geeks, how long do we have that expand (to very long list) under Start / recently used?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	61 
Size:	20.9 KB 
ID:	111183
    Dunno, but I have it too! Kinda st00pid, if ya ask me.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  8.    23 Nov 2016 #258
    Join Date : Feb 2016
    Maribor, Slovenia
    Posts : 8,107
    Windows 10 (Pro and Insider Pro)

    Quote Originally Posted by Wynona View Post
    Dunno, but I have it too! Kinda st00pid, if ya ask me.
    Yeah I gave some feedback to make selectable "most used" - more than 6. They gave us more recent apps..
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  9.    23 Nov 2016 #259
    Join Date : Oct 2014
    Posts : 17,123
    Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16281

    Quote Originally Posted by AndreTen View Post
    Yeah I gave some feedback to make selectable "most used" - more than 6. They gave us more recent apps..
    Well, I have a listing of six apps in my most used; however, I haven't used Maps, People, or Sticky Notes. And the other three, Get Started, File Explorer and Feedback Hub shouldn't be included, as far as I'm concerned.

    I guess it's time to give more feedback.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  10.    23 Nov 2016 #260
    Join Date : Feb 2016
    Maribor, Slovenia
    Posts : 8,107
    Windows 10 (Pro and Insider Pro)

    Quote Originally Posted by Wynona View Post
    Well, I have a listing of six apps in my most used; however, I haven't used Maps, People, or Sticky Notes. And the other three, Get Started, File Explorer and Feedback Hub shouldn't be included, as far as I'm concerned.

    I guess it's time to give more feedback.
    Don't you have fresh install? Give them a day or two...
      My ComputerSystem Spec

 
Page 26 of 51 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Insider Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14366 & Mobile Build 14364
UPDATE: 742889757512867840 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14366 Mobile Build 14364 | Windows Experience Blog
Windows 10 News
Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14257
Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14257 https://www.tenforums.com/windows-10-news/39650-announcing-windows-10-insider-preview-build-14257-a.html ;)
Windows Insider
Insider Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10525
Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10525 | Blogging Windows How to Start or Stop Receiving Insider Builds in Windows 10 How to Check for and Install Windows Updates in Windows 10
Windows 10 News
Insider Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10130 for PCs
Source: http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwindows/2015/05/29/announcing-windows-10-insider-preview-build-10130-for-pcs https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/2451-preview-builds-check-new-windows-10-builds.html
Windows 10 News
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:39.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+ Ten Forums iOS App Ten Forums Android App



Windows 10 Forums