Windows 10: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14971 for PC Insider

Page 14 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
  1. BugMeister's Avatar
    Posts : 1,249
    Win10 Pro Build 15042.rs2_release
       19 Nov 2016 #131

    - apart from whether we like it or not - has anyone worked out how to do a quick resize of a pic using 3D Paint?
    - I've had a look around it, and it doesn't seem immediately obvious to me..

    - if it's possible to do it quickly, it would certainly help it become more accepted by "casual" users..
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  2. Cliff S's Avatar
    Posts : 13,387
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 14393 Multiprocessor Free
       19 Nov 2016 #132

    BugMeister said: View Post
    - apart from whether we like it or not - has anyone worked out how to do a quick resize of a pic using 3D Paint?
    - I've had a look around it, and it doesn't seem immediately obvious to me..

    - if it's possible to do it quickly, it would certainly help it become more accepted by "casual" users..
    I find 3D Paint to be very, very unintuitive to use. In Geek slang, that translates as: "The UI sucks man!"
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  3. BugMeister's Avatar
    Posts : 1,249
    Win10 Pro Build 15042.rs2_release
       19 Nov 2016 #133

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Andrea2.JPG 
Views:	11 
Size:	67.2 KB 
ID:	110685

    - easy enough to get this far, but where to next?
    - I want to reduce the size of the picture by 50%
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  4. Wynona's Avatar
    Posts : 12,146
    Windows 10 Insider Preview
       19 Nov 2016 #134

    BugMeister said: View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Andrea2.JPG 
Views:	11 
Size:	67.2 KB 
ID:	110685

    - easy enough to get this far, but where to next?
    - I want to reduce the size of the picture by 50%
    Click on the hamburger at the top left and save it. Or reduce it further if you wish.

    I'm going to try one I reduced a few days ago and see if that works.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  5.    19 Nov 2016 #135

    BugMeister said: View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Andrea2.JPG 
Views:	11 
Size:	67.2 KB 
ID:	110685

    - easy enough to get this far, but where to next?
    - I want to reduce the size of the picture by 50%
    Or better "save as..."

    BTW, nice color matching (horse and dog that is...) Same collection?
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  6. BugMeister's Avatar
    Posts : 1,249
    Win10 Pro Build 15042.rs2_release
       19 Nov 2016 #136

    Wynona said: View Post
    Click on the hamburger at the top left and save it. Or reduce it further if you wish.

    I'm going to try one I reduced a few days ago and see if that works.
    it seems that "save as" - just reproduces the original picture size..
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  7.    19 Nov 2016 #137

    BugMeister said: View Post
    it seems that "save as" - just reproduces the original picture size..
    Not here - in baloon you can see small picture size, but it make mess out from my colors...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	53 
Size:	37.6 KB 
ID:	110700
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  8. Posts : 436
    Windows 10 Pro 64bit; Windows 10 TP; Linux Mint 18.1 KDE
       19 Nov 2016 #138

    I cannot paste a print-screen into the new 3D Paint, whereas I could do this all the time in Paint. Is this not possible any more?
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  9.    19 Nov 2016 #139

    Joanne said: View Post
    I cannot paste a print-screen into the new 3D Paint, whereas I could do this all the time in Paint. Is this not possible any more?
    Try marked button
    100%x
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.png  
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  10.    19 Nov 2016 #140

    Store App pops open over my only good take of the day on Bandhub, lyric sheet and all!!!
    (You know how hard it is to sing Kashmir!?!?!)

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	000123.png 
Views:	2 
Size:	1.54 MB 
ID:	110702
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


 
Page 14 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Related Threads
UPDATE: 742889757512867840 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14366 Mobile Build 14364 | Windows Experience Blog
Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14257 https://www.tenforums.com/windows-10-news/39650-announcing-windows-10-insider-preview-build-14257-a.html ;)
Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10525 | Blogging Windows How to Start or Stop Receiving Insider Builds in Windows 10 How to Check for and Install Windows Updates in Windows 10
Source: http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwindows/2015/05/29/announcing-windows-10-insider-preview-build-10130-for-pcs https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/2451-preview-builds-check-new-windows-10-builds.html
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:45.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+ Ten Forums iOS App Ten Forums Android App



Windows 10 Forums