Windows 10: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14971 for PC Insider

Page 12 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 8,868
    Windows 10 Professional
       19 Nov 2016 #111

    dencal said: View Post
    Both yourself and Edwin need reminding that Microsoft are the sole owners of the O/S, therefore however annoying it is, they can do whatever they wish, also take into account this is Beta so updates are bound to be irregular in content....regards dencal.
    My landlord is the sole owner of my apartment building, he doesn't come in and paint the apartment pink without my consent.

    I'm really tiring of this "We know what's best for Mikey" policy ms seems to driving home!

    for instance, if this app is not compatible on my pc, why can't i uninstall it or at least remove the useless menu entry?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	000115.png 
Views:	74 
Size:	67.6 KB 
ID:	110615
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  2. Posts : 92
    Windows 10 Duel booting with Windows 10 Insider
       19 Nov 2016 #112

    Hold your hats everyone, sit down, take a deep breath...

    For the first time in Edge browser history you can right click a favorites folder and all favorites in the folder will open at once! No more clicking every favorite to open it. Gee, i have given feedback on this one since the beginning.

    Browsing on edge is getting better. How many builds to get what was is IE years ago?
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  3. Posts : 16,142
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 14393, Windows 10 Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Update, Ubuntu
       19 Nov 2016 #113

    Edwin said: View Post
    My landlord is the sole owner of my apartment building, he doesn't come in and paint the apartment pink without my consent.

    I'm really tiring of this "We know what's best for Mikey" policy ms seems to driving home!

    for instance, if this app is not compatible on my pc, why can't i uninstall it or at least remove the useless menu entry?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	000115.png 
Views:	74 
Size:	67.6 KB 
ID:	110615
    Go ahead Edwin, break it!
    You know you want to...
    Out of principal:d
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  4. Posts : 2,195
    W10 Pro + W10 Preview
       19 Nov 2016 #114

    Edwin said: View Post
    My landlord is the sole owner of my apartment building, he doesn't come in and paint the apartment pink without my consent.

    I'm really tiring of this "We know what's best for Mikey" policy ms seems to driving home!

    for instance, if this app is not compatible on my pc, why can't i uninstall it or at least remove the useless menu entry?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	000115.png 
Views:	74 
Size:	67.6 KB 
ID:	110615
    An analogy comparing habitable housing to a computer Beta O/S not released to the general public is ridiculous.

    Your second sentence has a simple answer.....Ditch Insider and install Build 1607.

    Your third sentence is even more bizarre....M$ are working on development projects such as holographics and other futuristic programs.
    Yet here you are, knowing this is Insider Beta complaining it is not compatible with your computer, this is why its on the insider program to try and solve any incompatible reasons, hopefully with the help of willing insiders.

    Imagine the reaction posting on Feedback Hub for Insiders...Your quote "why can't i uninstall it or at least remove the useless menu entry?"
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  5.    19 Nov 2016 #115

    Why can't MS make something like VR Box ?
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  6. Posts : 16,202
    Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16241
       19 Nov 2016 #116

    CountMike said: View Post
    Why can't MS make something like VR Box ?
    Ummm, they did, Count. It's called Hyper-V. Which, incidentally, won't work on my computer, although it should.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7.    19 Nov 2016 #117

    Wynona said: View Post
    Ummm, they did, Count. It's called Hyper-V. Which, incidentally, won't work on my computer, although it should.
    Hiper-V is Virtual Machine, not Virtual reality. I'm thinking about something like this: Amazon.com: VR Box BTQ007 Virtual Reality 3D Eyewear: Electronics
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  8. Posts : 2,195
    W10 Pro + W10 Preview
       19 Nov 2016 #118

    Or why can`t M$ diversify by building apartment blocks?
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  9.    19 Nov 2016 #119

    dencal said: View Post
    Or why can`t M$ diversify by building apartment blocks?
    And smart ones too. But they don't have to diversify to make VR, they are already working on it, just more expensive variation.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  10.    19 Nov 2016 #120

    installed
    just the usual problems with synaptic touchpad not scrolling and having to reinstall ver 19 to get it to work
    still can not use paint 3d it works if you only want black but as soon as you click on different colour it crashes
    recovery switched off
    changed the default wi fi settings and had to set it up again
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 
Page 12 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Related Threads
UPDATE: 742889757512867840 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14366 Mobile Build 14364 | Windows Experience Blog
Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14257 https://www.tenforums.com/windows-10-news/39650-announcing-windows-10-insider-preview-build-14257-a.html ;)
Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10525 | Blogging Windows How to Start or Stop Receiving Insider Builds in Windows 10 How to Check for and Install Windows Updates in Windows 10
Source: http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwindows/2015/05/29/announcing-windows-10-insider-preview-build-10130-for-pcs https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/2451-preview-builds-check-new-windows-10-builds.html
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:57.
Find Us