Sticky Notes: version 220.127.116.11
Applicable Ring: Windows Insider Fast
Windows Insiders in the Fast ring will receive will receive Sticky Notes app update to version 18.104.22.168 today and we’re very excited to share what it includes!
- We've expanded our support for Insights to many more languages and regions, with even more to come in further updates, stay tuned! Specifically, with this version:
- We’ve added flight detection for Germany (Germany), in more English locales (Canada, Great Britain, India, Arabia), Spanish (Spain & Mexico), French (France, Canada), Italian (Italy), Japanese (Japan), and Portuguese (Brazil).
- We’ve added email & URL recognition for every locale (except Chinese (simplified or traditional), Korean, or Japanese, which we’re still working on).
- We’ve added phone number recognition to all English, German, Spanish, French and Italian locales.
- We’ve added address recognition support for English (Great Britain) and Spanish (United States).
- We’ve added time recognition (prompting to create a Cortana reminder) to English (Great Britain), English (Australia) and English (India).
- We’ve added stock recognition (for example, $MSFT) to English (Australia), English (Canada), English (India), German (Germany), Spanish (Spain), Spanish (Mexico), French (France), French (Canada), Japanese (Japan) and Portuguese (Brazil).
If Insights in Sticky Notes isn’t turned on automatically for you, tap “…” > Settings gear > “Enable insights”. Note: The language and region used to detect Insights in Sticky Notes is based off of the active keyboard. We’re currently investigating some issues where Insights may not show up as expected if you switch keyboards while typing in Sticky Notes.
- We’ve fixed some issues with Undo and Redo (CTRL + Z/CTRL + Y) while typing, so they’ll now do so more reliably.
- We’ve improved the performance of text input while typing.
- It's now easier than ever to get the latest Sticky Notes app updates. When our next update is available, we'll show an in-app prompt so all you have to do is click 'Update'.
- We've also done a whole lot of UI/UX polishing and performance improvements that we hope you enjoy.
We’re been making a bunch of improvements based on your feedback, and have more to come, so let us know what you’d like to see next! In recent versions of Sticky Notes, we’ve added support for many of your favorite keyboard shortcuts, including CTRL + B (bold), CTRL + I (italic), CTRL + N (new note) and CTRL + D (delete note), added a new context menu for easy copy/paste, reduced the minimum note size for typists, as well as generally improved our reliability and performance.